Scoot

Scoot

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vara

VaraPerth, WA

Never again to fly with

Bad check in service. Crowded airport. My new Rimowa bag was badly dented. Travelled business class( Scoot plus). Awful service. Food was not bad. My advice, please avoid this airline. Flight delayed and took off after 2 hours. Stranded in the aircraft for nearly 2 hours without any entertainment.

WiFi

Scoot - customer service tactics - BEWARE

Rhys

RhysSydney, NSW

Terrible airlines

They rescheduled my sister's flight to Xi'an China by more than 2 hours later which means she'll arrive 1220am midnight on her own! Asked to release her from the booking and provide a full refund so she could fly with another airlines who can get her there at 10pm, at a time where the rest of the family will be there to meet her. Their customer service said no. Absolute no apathy. It should be made illegal for them to do this as people book the flight to get to the destination at a certain time. Never fly with them again.

DestinationXian, Shaanxi, China
Mara

MaraVictoria

Worst airline ever

Terrible airline. My partner asked to purchase some water to take her meds and was refused. Told it was a budget airline. I understand it’s a budget airline but then was told we couldn’t even purchase anything because they had no wifi. Will never fly again and I strongly recommend you don’t either. What a disgrace. Also they tell you that you can not bring any outside food or drink on board. So if I have to buy it then fine.. but at least give me the means to do so. What a joke

DestinationPhuket, Thailand

Teens

TeensSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst travel experience ever!

DestinationVietnam

Andy Hooper

Andy HooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Airline Ever - You Won't Believe What They Did To Us

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service

Avoid this airline at all costs. When I booked my flight in business class they advertised in-flight entertainment "Scootv" they have since removed this service claiming 30mb of data is a reasonable substitute. That's right , 30mb of data which is barley enough to stream one song.

Forget , any further assistance they will just brush you off like a nobody.

ClassBusiness Class

Jacko

JackoGold Coast

Treated disabled wife like dirt

DestinationSingapore
Abhi

AbhiPerth, WA

Not even worth 1 star - 4 months since cancellation and still no full refund

BookingThrough Airline

Never held accountable for mistreating people and poor customer service

ClassEconomy

Rude staff. Rolling their eyes at you if you have a query.

In flight is average. Airplane space is tight. It’s customer service that is the issue. Manners could be improved, especially if making a query where information was clearly not made clear by Scoot.

DOOMSDAYER

DOOMSDAYERAU

No problems at all.Would fly again.Cheap clean aircraft.Staff courteous.

Barry

BarrySydney, NSW

fare ends up lots more with add ons

Didnt get seats I booked and was given vouchers instead of a refund. I wont even use vouchers as I will never fly with them again. Terrible food as well I booked online. Couldn't eat it. water not offered in flight.

DestinationAthens, Greece

Comfort bear companion

Comfort bear companionCanberra 2600, ACT

Foods are not suitable on scoot

I rode on Scoot for the first time to Singapore. The foods was too hot on the flight. I didn’t know I would be eating chilli foods. A cheap ticket airline was not comfortable.

DestinationSingapore
almog

almogSouth East Queensland, QLD

By far the worst company ever, poor condition, poor customer service!

* $140 extra charge for luggage after I missed guide by customer support.
* 3 hours delay of my luggage on transit country, because scoot sent it to wrong flight.
* Lost luggage after arrival back home.
* Damage my baby pram.
And the company taking no responsibility

Very poor customer service

drewlucas98

drewlucas98Peel, WA

Hotline absolutely rubbish

After having a huge headache with my flight being changed 14 days before I was due to leave, (which was bad enough as it conflicted with the person picking me up) I was told by a member from trip.com to contact them directly.
I tired calling multiple times and each of the assistants were basically incoherent. Not only was the line quality bad, but the people speaking had extremely bad English and strong accents. The the people I spoke to were also very rude and unfriendly. I soon gave up and just bought another flight - the service was that bad.

DestinationOsaka, Japan

Franz T.

Franz T.South East Queensland, QLD

To Scoot or not to Scoot

DestinationBangkok, Thailand

Rob

RobAU

Terrible right from the start

I have paid for the booking and they said they never received my payment. So I started a dispute and money recovery with my Bank. Few weks later Scoot said that they are processing the refund, so they lied in the first place. Now six weeks later I'm still waiting for refund.

DestinationManila, Metro Manila, Philippines

Traveller WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother booking

On 30 th January Gold Coast to Singapore plane was delayed 9 hours which resulted in a further 5 hour delay at Changi Airport I accepted that it was an unavoidable problem I was given a letter stating that my wife and myself would be compensated with a voucher by email (never received) then through circumstances beyond my control 24 th April I was 7 minutes late for check in refused boarding no assistance or advice given rushed to Brisbane got on Thai Airways flight same day..I fly Scoot 4-5 times per year but NEVER again.