Sebo Felix Premium

Sebo Felix Premium

MPN: 9809AU

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

Great vacum

I am happy with the suction of my Felix vac,it is easy to manoeuvre how ever I find the handle slips from my grasp,is there an attachment for the handle that gives it more grip,I use the vacum on fitted carpet floating wood floors and thick rugs,the various speeds and suction are great for my needs, I find it is easy to get under furniture and beds, it is the quietest vacum I have ever owned

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend!

Awesome cleaner. Very easy to maneuver. Has a very quick and easy bag changing system. Great suction, and power head.
    It is great on tiles or carpet.
    Have a very long life! My first Sebo lasted over 15 years. The only thing I would like with this cleaner is a longer hose thats stiff to reach into high areas .

Date PurchasedJun 2014
    ALB

ALB

So glad I discovered Sebo!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Sebo Felix Premium compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

bjw

bjwMelbourne

Excellent investment, never seen my carpet so clean

We purchased this machine after a few years of using a difficult and bulky Sauber, this machine is by far much easier to use !

With two small dogs that shed, the Sebo has picked up all the dig hair effortlessly and self propels itself along the carpet making vacuuming a breeze. The powerhead has left the carpet looking like new and the on board attachments and hose make above floor cleaning easy.

This machine is worth the $1100 investment.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Paddy

PaddyPicton, NZ

Fantastic!

We purchased our Sebo Felix on the recommendation of a sales clerk at Harvey Norman. We have had the machine for about a month and the difference is noticeable. We had a Tellus which we thought was good, but the Sebo technology is superior. What is especially good is the fingertip suction control and the ease with which brushes can be removed and cleaned.

We have a large house and were surprised at the dust bag capacity....quite sufficient for our needs!
    Light and easy to use, attachments fitted to handle, variable power control.
    Quite expensive!