Sedona Express SD-6280

Sedona Express SD-6280

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Food Dehydrators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shakti Grace

Shakti GraceMacmasters Beach

Wonderful Dehydrator

Love this dehydrator and the service from Raw Blend! It's compact enough to have in the kitchen, has 11 trays so I can do a nice batch of crackers, chips,treats, or fruit leathers. The trays have a great lip for easily achieving an even layer for your living crackers! The fan at the back keeps the air flow even and the sequential temp timer allows me to kickstart the process at slightly higher temp and then bring the temp down to low/raw settings, this ensures a wonderful finished product and keeps the living food aspect and the nutritional potency. I also really love the digital display and timer, it's more precise then other dehydrators I have used. All in all this machine ticks all the boxes well for me. Highly recommend.