FN65DA, FN65RHS

2.0

1/2 functional

When it works it works great, but it only fires about 1/2 the time or less. Pull trigger nothing happens pull 50 times and shake it maybe it will fire 7 nails then quit again. I would never buy another one from senco. If it was this bad it should have never been sold and I bought the one in a red bag.

Date PurchasedMay 2010

Take it off the market

This gun is a piece off crap
    Since buying it had replaced nose piece twice ,batteries twice and a drive pin assembly.
    Could have bought at least two guns for the money I have outlaid.
    Has spent more time in repair shop and toolbox because of all its faults
    DONT BUY ONE

Date PurchasedNov 2012

Burn your $100.00 notes at least you can get warm.

HEAP of junk have bought 6 guns over the last 3 years 4 are unrepairable or a cost to repair over $600.00. These guns would only do an average of may be 50 nails a day. If you do not take the battery out of the first couple i bought it would burn out the circuit board. Was rectified on the newer red case guns.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
    Nail / Staple Guns

Find out how Senco Fusion F-15 / F-16S compares to other Nail / Staple Guns

senco F15 failed and not covered by warranty

Bought the F15 nail gun from a supplier in the States and initially very impressed. However, after only less than three hours use and two jobs its dead. Drive pin is stuck out and will not retract fully. UK dealers will not honour Senco warranty as was bought in the States and to repair it will cost 100s. My mistake for thinking an international company would stand behind its products. Honestly it has hardly been used never dropped and only senco brads used. My advice, if you are brave enough to buy it make sure you dont import one from the states as you will need the warranty!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
    dazza
    dazzaSunshine Coast

complete let down

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Ripped off
    Ripped off

Senco fusion

If your lucky you might run more than 2 boxes of nails through this nail gun before it rattles its self to pieces and then complete failure $750.00 from Tradetools I could have paid someone else to do the work and had change from $750.00 . Work mates have had same experience with the senco fusion .

Purchased in June 2015 at TradeTools.

Paid for itself 10 fold

To those who have had a bad experience. I pity you dudes. Nothing is more frustrating than a bad return on investment. You had your reciepts. You just didn't have the smarts to get a refund.
    I have had this gun in my kitchen for near on 4 years. Broke a pin just out of warranty. The fellas at senco repair fix it up new, no charge. I will be buying another when and if this thing dies.

Harry
    HarryGold Coast

Broken drive pin after less than 10 clips of Senco DA 32 mm brads.

Pin not just broke at the tip but half way on flat bit. Guys. Brand New gun, first time on job. Senco. I have had great experience with your Airguns, but this is a bit way below my expectations.
    Not to leave out. Battery short and charger no good. Hearing lots of issues.
    Senco you have let us tradies down big time with this tool.

Burn
    BurnJindabyne

Terrible gun

I've had my fusion nailer for 3 years. it went in to the shop after about 1,000 nails. It failed completely after 4,000 nails. Sent it to Senco for 6 weeks. Got it back. 200 nails later another part failed. Catastrophic. Senco has told me it is not worth repair cost.

Nail / Staple Guns

Find out how Senco Fusion F-15 / F-16S compares to other Nail / Staple Guns

Total Waste Of Money

Purchased thus unit for my part-time work, first set of batteries were replaced because they were faulty. The unit was hardly used and went to use it again after a couple of years and batteries would not charge. Went back to service company and they advised the batteries would not take a charge and as the manufacturer up graded the size of the batteries because the original were to small. I would need to buy a new charger and batteries at a cost of $650.00. What a rip off. Wrote to Senco in USA and they have not had the decency to reply.

Nick Sullivan
    Nick SullivanMelbourne

Fantastic, reliable! Best nail gun out!

Purchased in October last year 12 tools for my fit out team. We have saved so much money with no fuel cells needed. Reliability is excellent! Only issue we had was when we purchased a cheap box of DA brads which were not Senco, however Senco brand brads are available in almost every hardware store. On 3 tools which we used much more that others the cylinder needed replacing which we were expecting however the cost still outweighs fuel cells and being locked into buying Paslode brads and fuel cells which are so expensive!!

this is a waste of money

I am upset after 2 year my senco fusion F-15 stop firing, what a waste of money
    senco Australia would not reply to my message.

MaccaBags
    MaccaBagsVictoria, 3131

Not Happy.

18 months down the track the gearbox has gone. $450 to fix. Other tradie mates had bought them and have had similar issues with the tool breaking down close to the end of the warrantee period. The concept is good but the repair costs are astronomical. Would not recommend it to anyone.
    When it worked it worked well.
    Expensive to buy and to repair.

Good gun but repair costs astronomical

Purchased this gun in 2010 used it to fire less than 2 boxes of 50mm nails(6000nails) which it did with no problem, like all nail guns works best in pine/softwood.Trouble started when fixing flooring (rosewood) to tallowood joists handled job with 50mm nails wouldn't drive 63mm full depth. Then stopped working as a result of a twisted driver pin.Gun was sent to Airco for repair - quoted cost for new driver pin was $540.00 yes $540.00.How can senco/airco justify such an unbelievable charge - 75% of original purchase price?
    Portability and came with two Li batteries
    Repair cost ripoff