Sennheiser HD 4.50BTNC

Sennheiser HD 4.50BTNC

MPN: 506782

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

alphacinator

alphacinatorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quite excellent wired phones

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

RonakMistry

RonakMistryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is good quality sound - but material plastic life is not great..

I do use this headphone almost everyday, it good not at all uncomfortable for my head and doing well - battery lie is good as they promises. but problem is with build quality, plastic rim around sliding/adjustable speaker cups are made out of very poor plastic and has cracks and splits - so making this headphone not fit to use. Even speaker and battery are fine this $250 item is not fit for use after few months. So giving them 3 star..

Purchased in September 2017 at Wireless1 Online Store for $241.00.

PKinOz

PKinOzRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Poor noise cancellation

The very first time I used these headphones there was intermittent bass distortion. This has improved over time, but Sennheiser were worse than useless when I requested help.
The noise cancellation is pretty poor. Not at all what I expected. Reduces the worst of outside noise but otherwise ineffective. If someone is watching TV next to you while you listen to music you can still hear every word! The buttons are fiddly and LED displays are useless on headphones as you do not have eyes on stalks by your ears. Get uncomfortable quickly unless you have very small ears.
I do not really recommend them.

Purchased in April 2019 for $220.00.

kangy

kangySydney, NSW

good sound but the wireless is wanting

I have had this for about 2 weeks now, this is the first high-end airphones I have had and at first I was overjoyed but quickly became tired of having to reconnect the Bluetooth EVERY time I turn it on, it just will not remember the connection, I am using a cheap sender from eBay and that may be the problem but the cheap ones that hurt me ears never had this problem, I think the sound is excellent but once I have no experience to compare with, oh and the noise cancelling works well too, but sadly I can still hear the wife talking :), would I buy this again NO, I should also mention battery life, that is truly excellent.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $249.00.

Not perfect!

Bought these on fantastic reviews, however great sound but very uncomfortable around the ears and fidley buttons! A bit inferior to Bose but the bonus is a lot cheaper! After the negatives they are ok for what you pay. Very good battery life. Well made but perhaps I would have paid the extra and opted for better quality.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Jacky

JackyCairns

Great pair of headphones

Date PurchasedDec 2018

iMan

iManAU

The Pursuit of Perfect Sound

Sennheiser HD 4.50 is an affordable yet good quality Bluetooth headphone. Battery life is exceptional, and sound quality is superb. The only thing I don't like about it is, it does not tell you how much juice is left in the batteries when you turn it on (my MB Pro 2 does this every time I push the button). Besides that, this is the perfect noise cancelling headphone for those on a budget.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Kurt.J

Kurt.JSydney

Excellent battery life

Great sound, great price, ($220 JBHIFI), battery life is amazing. I would give them five stars but found they have a problem with bumps, when there is a bump in the road or the plane there's a click in the sound that is a little annoying.. Could just be my pair though.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Greg M

Greg MAustralia

^^\Time..! Seinheiser Are Almost White Ears Ahead Of Time

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Bigted

Bigted

Great cans

Maybe not the biggest bass response but beautiful headphones all the same. N/C works great too. You wont find better for the price. I have had lots of headphone but these perform best when flying or in loud noisy environments. Very happy and highly recommend to anyone looking for good N/C cans

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Vrajesh

Vrajesh

Better than BOSE QC 35

Recently bought this headphones I am completely satisfied with battery life and quality of sound. I was about to buy Bose QC35 for $500 but found this one on special for $278 at Officeworks I straight away bought it and since then I am so satisfied I made a right decision and also fits well over the ear.

Ckerr

CkerrWallan

Great sound and very comfortable. Excellent Service by Sennheiser.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Jen

JenTorquay

Best headphones for sound and comfort

Awesome sound quality. Easy to use great charge I use them everyday and only change once a fortnight- super comfortable both me and the hubby have a pair each best in the price range. I would improve the quality of the case it comes with- a hard case would be good and the first pair we lost the charger in the packaging

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Khosro

KhosroCanberra

Very good noise cancelling headphone

My experience using this headphone has been excellent so far. Very good battery, excellent sound quality, very good active noise cancellation, and stylish. Although I can easily wear it for few hours, there are some headphones which are more comfortable compared to this one. It is very good for its price.

Ant

AntSydney

Still perfecting my use of them

Very good range,great sound,a bit tight on ears and not as comfortable as I wanted them to be,and seems to lose contact very easily and often.Also loses right channel intermittantly and I hve to fiddle head phone buttons and dongle to recapture channel.Also when switched off and then switched back on takes time to aquire contact

Grant

GrantBrisbane

Great headphones for the price point

Bought a pair of these a couple of weeks ago. Love the sound. Very even bass and and especially the active noise cancellation. They are very easy to operate and come in a soft storage case. I am still getting used to the on ear design but so far they are comfortable to wear. I usually use for about an hour or so at a time.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Bubbee

BubbeeMELBOURNE

The all rounder!

Great sound balance, bass is surprisingly good, light and comfortable on ears. It has Sennheiser's NoiseGard (Noise Cancelling) feature, which does a decent job for this price range. Bluetooth connectivity is great and will work over a reasonable distance. The included carry pouch (not a hard case) is great for travel to protect against scrathes etc and it is not bulky at all. The HD 4.50 is certainly an all rounder - sound, looks, connectivity, comfort, and price! Definitely recommended for everyday use.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Herman

HermanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These are the best wireless headphones you can get for around $200

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Reviewer1952

Reviewer1952South East Queensland, QLD

Very good sound

These headphones are very comfortable with well padded ear pieces. The sound is high quality and they can be use via Bluetooth or plugged in. They don't take long to charge. They fold neatly into the supplied case for travel. They seem robust and high quality which you would expect for the price. The noise cancelling would be great in noisy environments although I haven't tried them out like that yet, and the charge does last all day.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Mel

MelBallarat

Good Product, best headphones i have owned.

These are the most comfortable and best sounding headphones i have ever owned. The padding is thick and comfortable and the ear cavity is large enough to not squish my ears which can lead to sore ears after a while.
The battery life is great, 10hrs+ continuous music before i need to very easily recharge (just a micro USB cable).
Headphones come with a easy travel case.
Never having used bluetooth before i was worried these might drop connection but i have never had this problem at all.

Date PurchasedJan 2018