Sheridan 1000tc Hotel Luxury Sheet Set

3.6

14 reviews · Statistics

57%14%29%

Comfort
See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julie
JulieSydney2 posts

Donna Brand
Donna BrandSouth Australia2 posts

Perfect sheets

Once again Sheridan has delivered.
Thank you Best in Beds for fabulous service!
Donna Brand
Donna BrandSouth Australia2 posts

Superior Service and sheets!

Thank you Best in Beds. I received a call shortly after placing my order to say there would be a delay in receiving my sheets - impressed they rang me! Another call to say the stock had come in earlier than expected.
Loved the service and follow up. I will definitely order again. :):)
Narelle
NarelleQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Top sheet is s small

Disappointed with size of top queen sheet, barely any tuck in on sides, more like double bed size. Not happy with it
Catherine Peers
Catherine PeersNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Best sheets I own and at such a good price!

The quality of the Sheridan hotel collection is unsurpassed. They give me a beautiful nights sleep.
Ange
Ange5 posts

Skimpy pillow case closures

I bought a pair of pillow cases to replace a worn out pair bought about 10 years ago, thinking the quality would be the same. Very disappointed to find the pillow case closures very much reduced, skimpy and not closing over the pillow neatly. The cover closure gapes a and does not close over the pillow. From my previous experience with the product, I though the price was reasonable but now, given these skimpy closures, I would say the price is outrageous. The cotton is definitely also not as smooth. Show details
Michael T
Michael TNSWSydney, NSW
Mimi
MimiNSWSydney, NSW9 posts

Excellent customer service and a reasonable price

I purchased a Sheridan hotel weight luxury sheet set. Excellent customer service with very fast home delivery / next day delivery and friendly staff. The product range is great and offers a reasonable price.
Annie M.
Annie M.NSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Favourite Bed Linen ever

My absolute favourite bed linen ever, about to restock with it again after 8+ years of use and still going strong.
Apart from beautiful smooth texture, the sheets have "body" - they make up easily on the bed and, importantly, if folded fresh from dryer, really do not need ironing. (I iron every other sheet set in my linen closet). Show reply
Keith L
Keith LNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Shockingly bad quality

In November 2021 I bought a new mattress and bed so thought I'd treat myself and get 2 sets of expensive quality sheets to fit my new mattress. I decided on 2 sets of sheridan 1000tc hotel quality 50cm sheets, they looked and felt gorgeous in store so I paid my $1000+, now here I lay only 6 months later on pilled sheets, a pair of $500+ sheets that have been meticulously looked after and not continuously used lasted 6 months.
Clearly there is no quality control at sheridan, no thorough testing, just an overpriced dodgy product pushed out the door to the sucker consumer. I'm disgusted, sheridan used to mean quality, not anymore. Show details
Julie E.
Julie E.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Great quality

A quality product. Washed up well in the regular cold washing machine cycle. Glad that I purchased the 50cm depth ones as the extra thickness was needed. Happy with my purchase.
Flavio
FlavioVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Looks beautiful but very thin for 1000TC, poor quality for what is expected

I bought two sets of 1000TC, one in snow and another one in tea rose because the colour looks stunning. Just the colour. Poor quality sheets, I washed once and it is already peeling. Way too thin for 1000 and doesn’t bring the heavy hotel style as expected at all.
I ended up returning the white one an buying 1200TC from another brand. I won’t say Sheridan products are bad quality, but for expensive 1000TC it is inferior to the competitors in sheet sets. Also, their thread is counted by 10 square cm, while other brands are by 1 inch (2,54cm). That may explain why their 1000Tc feels like maximum 400TC to me. I really love the quilt I bought with them as well, but I wouldn't buy again or recommend their sheet sets. Show details
Not happy Jan
Not happy JanVICNortheast, VIC5 posts

Sheets with a Fantastic Feel

We were fortunate to be gifted a set of Sheridan Hotel-Weight Luxury Sateen sheets. The first thing we noticed was the heavier feel and texture of the sheets; definitely feels like they will last a very long time. The second thing we noticed was the extra side length on the fitted sheet (50cm), it actually had to be tucked in. The flat sheet was also a little bigger making it easier to tuck in as well. The feel of the sheets and pillow cases to sleep on has been wonderful and does take me back to sleeping in an upmarket hotel bed. They have washed well and came out of the drier with minimal creasing. Would definitely recommend these sheets if they are within your budget.
Matthew
MatthewVictoriaMelbourne, Victoria31 posts

Good,but may not last

These sheets were amazing in the first year- smooth, soft and heavy- just like a hotel!\

It seems that over time, they have started to pill and get a bit fuzzy...despite following care instructions.

I would still give these another go, but perhaps at a discounted price.

Show details