Sheridan Caffery

Sheridan Caffery

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Petrol Smell in Sheridan Newmark Sheet Set

I just purchased a Sheridan Newmark sheet set. Smelled of petrol when I took them out, so I washed them once. Still smelt. Washed them again. Still smelt. How toxic - I am not sleeping on them. Taking them straight back to Myer. VERY DISAPPOINTING SHERIDAN - you are supposed to be a quality brand ....

Date PurchasedNov 2016

These sheets smell horrible when wet

I thought there was something wrong with my washing machine. The smell of petroleum or something awful. what on earth are they made of? I worry about whether these sheets are toxic and if they are safe. Who should I be contacting ? I have never come across this before

Smelly sheets

MillyHound

MillyHoundHunter Region, NSW

Smells bad, don't want to sleep on them

These sheets look great but have a really strong toxic smell. Washed them three times and the laundry and washing machine have a weird metho oily smell that gave me a headache. A day in the sun hasn't dome anything. Am worried about what they have been treated with, and don't want to sleep on them because of the smell. After this experience am definitely looking into sheets that are organic or more naturally made and treated.

Strong smell