Shopcred

Shopcred

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ryan M.

Ryan M.Melbourne

Fast customer service

I bought something yesterday and the rewards didn't show up in my account. I contacted Shopcred and they replied within an hour and had also allocated the rewards already. Thanks to the team there for such a quick response!

Sandra

SandraMarrickville

Highly recommended!

Just bought a couple of things on this website and it was such a positive experience! They have a very large number of shops you can choose from. You can get many deals and also rewards! Plus the shipping was quick and when I had a question they were very helpful. Highly recommend this website for shopping online!

SusieG

SusieGBankstown

Overall a good site

I signed up to Shopcred to earn rewards for shopping at Surf Stitch, recently. They have many brands on their site and you basically earn rewards (cashback) when you purchase items with them. They also have lots of other deals posted by a community of members which is great to partake in. I like the site very much.