Shopback
See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shopback

J. Kim
J. Kimsydney

Worst Service - Fraud Selling Invalid Gift Card

Bought a gift card and need to use it asap.

bought on Saturday. Tried to contact the customer service and only ended up talking with robot that keeps saying 'no agent available' at the moment.

wait for them to reply me back ASAP but they reply more than a day and only said theres an error and i need to explain everything again which I did.

Since then No explanation or anything

Fraud dont use their service

The new and only way to shop

Super easy, fun, well organised and always offering better deals. Love the plug-in on my computer- has saved me so much already! Genius idea. Thanks for saving me
So much money shop back :)

Worst experience - go to somewhere else like Cash reward

Got a dell g15 from ShopBack, but they refuse to pay me the CashBack because Dell is not giving them commission. With all of the proofs they I have submitted, they still refuse to give me CashBack.

My suggestion is never consider them, no efficiency and worst customer service in the world.

Save your time and go to Cash reward

JJGirl
JJGirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Support is the Worst

I've tried to reach out to support for the last 2 days now with zero luck. Have not seen such bad support for a product. You can't call them as there is no number and the online bot is useless. Even their online chat is offline at all times and the stupid bot creates a ticket for you saying someone will get back within 1 to 2 business days. It's been more than 2 business days and no one has reached out to me. Their cashback hardly tracks and you can't get any support at all!

Jenny Roberts
Jenny RobertsNorth Queensland, QLD

Getting rewards for Shopping - what more could you ask for.

What other Rewards system gives you $$$Cash back for shopping. Yes you have to wait. And yes there are a few that bounce back - reporting is a little hard - on my behalf I have to look for receipts etc I don't have time for that sometimes, so I miss out. However all in all I am happy with the system.

Kellie
KellieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome incentives

Still learning to navigate, but loving the variety and cash back. Great options and incentives, love all the freebies. Never been an online shopper but the convenience is fantastic, bring on Christmas

Jenny
JennyKaleen 2617, ACT

every time I make a purchase, I check ShopBack first

Shopback team responds quickly. It has become my new online shopping routine, just can't leave without it. This year I find I can withdraw the money quicker than before, sometimes I receive the money with 24 hours!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

great rewards and discounts

I love shopping and seeing instantly that some items are discounted further and then you get shopback money on top of the discount. Payment is easy and you can track your shopback in your account.

Miss Kezz
Miss KezzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The ONLY way to shop

Shop Back just gives back in spades. Such a fabulous concept and one that I wholeheartedly support. It makes my shopping so much more fun

If you haven’t already joined what are you waiting for?

JannyDee
JannyDee

A great app and website

I was glad when a family member recommended ShopBack - great advantage to have a “discount” on many goods. It’s good to always remember to log onto ShopBack before perusing for purchases.

Maria C
Maria CSydney, NSW

This is perfect, I love it

This is perfect, I love it, as it automatically asks to activate it when it recognizes a business who offer it. It enables me to get the best possible cashback offer, I look for those that offer this over the ones that don't

Chrystal
ChrystalNorth Western Region, NSW

Calling all online shoppers!

I love earning cash back for just shopping! So satisfying when I get to deposit the earning to my account just for clicking through the website! Worth joining up I only wish I joined sooner!

Fantastic

Highly recommended this app for online shoppers , huge savings in store , with no extra effort. Highly secure too with hassle free usage. I have saved hundred of dollars in past couple of years

Madison starkovski
Madison starkovskiAustralian Capital Territory

Awesome

ShopBack has such amazing deals every day of the week. This app is so easy to use and navigate, great clothing online shops, so many to choose from. one of my favourite apps.

Tanya
TanyaSydney, NSW

Fantastic was to get something back

Love being able to do regular online shopping and receive back to buy more. A shame I didn’t know about this app sooner. Highly recommend definitely a must with online shopping

traderm
tradermasked

I cannot withdraw money and I keep getting silly message to verify my email account which I do, and have done so for over 20 times and still keep getting same message to verify email!!!!! Then i go to help or FAQ and get nowhere.
Very frustrsting for an app that is meant to be great!!!!

ShopBack AustraliaShopback

Hey ShopBacker,

We love to help! It is important to us that you feel happy shopping with us and we are so sorry that you feel disappointed with our service.

If you have some time, we'd love to see how we can help or provide further clarification on the issue that you are facing.

You can share your concerns with us via help@shopback.com.au. We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Suneeta

Jodie
Jodieasked

Hi just did an update now all my details are gone I try to sign in and it is not recognising any of my email addresses I was up to $266 with 196 available for withdrawal

ShopBack AustraliaShopback

Hey Jodie, no worries, can you reach out to help@shopback.com.au and we will take care of this for you right away.

Regards,
Suneeta

Katie
Katieasked

How do I unsubscribe if I want to later on.

Katrina
Katrina

Hi Katie,
There is a tab in the app called “help” if you click on that and type in unsubscribe it comes up with 3 options... 1 for email letters etc you just type in the email address you want to stop and it removes you from the database. Very straight forward :) Hope that helps!

Get an answer from our members and Shopback representatives

Other Rewards & Loyalty Programs