2Prezzee

4.1

Alfie
AlfieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
 Pinned

Easy, convenient and loads of options

All of the above. Great gift card option!
App is easy to use and a huge range of redeaming options available
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Prezzee   DM

Thanks for choosing Prezzee and for this review, Alfie! We love to hear from our customers and are delighted you find us so easy to use. Our team is here to support you 24/7, contact us anytime. Best wishes, Team Prezzee.

Amanda
AmandaGladstone QLD11 posts

Perfect and convenient

Easy to find and buy vouchers. Exactly what I wanted and fast checkout process. Show reply
AnnieCD
AnnieCDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Very helpful

Maggie was very courteous and helpful in resolving the issue I called today to report. I am thankful that she was able to initiate an investigation and explain the process to me Show reply
Barry
BarrySydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent response

The lady was extremely patient and helpful to me and I am very grateful … top marks to this lady … thank you so much.. Barry Show reply
Kel M
Kel MSydney, NSW

update of recipient

Princess was able to help with my enquiry and did so in less than 5mins Show reply
Gypsy F.
Gypsy F.Perth, WA3 posts

Excellent Online Customer Service-Prompt, Professional, Helpful, Issue Resolved. Thank You I looked forward to using my gift. Show 2 replies
Thomas Frost
Thomas Frost

Wonderful help Jordan is the best!!!

Awesome help from Jordan, sorted literally in seconds appreciate your help, fast and efficient Show reply
Joan
JoanSydney, NSW3 posts

Gift card

Prezzee has been very helpful to me. I am tech savvy up to a point, but sometimes get stuck on some things. Show reply
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Worst company ever!!

Do not buy from this company, EVER!! They are dodgy. They claim to be Australian, but when you have issues with their gift cards - which is every time as they never seem to work - you are put through to an overseas call centre where the staff don't speak English and don't want to help. Only giving 1x star as I can't give 0 x star rating.
Kim N
Kim N

Gift giving made easy

Quick and helpful service! I wouldn't hesitate to purchase through Prezzee again knowing that support is only an email away. Show reply
mariannehargreaves
mariannehargreavesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prezzee query

Red was friendly and helpful and she solved a problem I was having. Show reply
Mari
MariGalston13 posts

Great service!!!!

Nothing bad to say - all good!!! Delivered on time and was even la informed that it had been opened!!! Show reply
Ricky K.
Ricky K.

Six digit code

I got locked out of my account and prezzee helped a lot thanks prezzee Show reply
Lollie Smith
Lollie Smith

Excellent customer service

My work gave me a $100 prezzee for my birthday and as I'm a bit technologically inept, I couldn't access it . I reached out to the enquiry email and in a short amount of time, they had worked out what had happened and I was on my way to using it. I love that i was able to split the amount over a couple of different stores Show reply
Elaine
ElaineSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Birthday Persent

Very easy to use .Better than sending parcels in the mail that get stolen . Show reply

Clare S.

Can I swap the full amount of my gift card to one brand? i tried to transfer but the preselected amounts are less than I have to transfer. If I submit for multiple cards for the one brand, I wouldn't be able to use them altogether.

Prezzee   DM

Hi Clare! Thank you for reaching out to us. Please share with me the order number of your gift card so that I can check it for you. Looking forward to your reply!

Clare S.

I was gifted this card so don’t have the order number.

Joey O.
Joey O.

Hello I bought a gift card via afterpay but realised I sent it to the Wong email, is there anything I can do ??

Prezzee   DM

Hi Joey, we can definitely help you with this. Please reach us through help@prezzee.com.au so we can provide assistance. Thank you!

laiba a.
laiba a.

hello why dont u have roblox gift cards? hat was the only thing i wanted and u dont have any, last year i had got a gift card and it had a roblox gift card but now it doesnt like why???!!!
very disapointed.

Prezzee   DM

Hi Laiba, thanks for your message. Right now, Roblox is currently unavailable in our Prezzee Website until further notice.
You can browse our website for other cards to choose from. external link
Best, Team Prezzee.