Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,707 reviews
lynn d.
lynn d.

Awesome

Fun way to earn money or gift cards right from home
Carissa G.
Carissa G.

MY EXPERIENCE

Reliable and efficient website. My favourite for surveys in Aus
Geoffrey
GeoffreyWarrnambool2 posts

too many incompatable surveys

takes too long to earn enough points to redeem for rewards
PJ53
PJ53Hobart, TAS6 posts

Excellent site with varied opportunities

Excellent survey and other games/quiz site with a great experience, interesting surveys and fun other 'stuff'! Also, good rewards.
Shane S
Shane SSouth West, WA

Surveys

Surveys are good and realise that I don’t qualify for all Reached target points and money was in account next day Great thanks
ElinaS
ElinaSDrouin3 posts

Rewardia is a refreshing take on the traditional rewards platform

Rewardia is a refreshing take on the traditional rewards platform, offering users a chance to earn rewards in a fun and interactive way. Rewardia makes earning rewards feel more like a game than a chore.
One of the standout features of Rewardia is its diverse range of activities. From completing surveys to playing games and even watching videos, there's something for everyone.
Vic Bonetti
Vic BonettiFar North Queensland, QLD

Rewardia performance

Rewardia provides many and frequent survey opportunities. But I seem to only qualify for a small percentage of them. Some surveys are poorly constructed with borderline non-sensical questions making the whole experience quite frustrating. Some surveys are exceptional. All too often, I am disqualified from a survey even after doing a great proportion of it. On one occasion I reached over 90% only to be "tossed out". And then only get a couple of points compensation. It was very poor form for Rewardia to take no responsibility and blame the survey writer organisation. After all, Rewardia is carrying the survey. There's some comfort in playing the various games on the platform.
Hippo p.
Hippo p.South East Queensland, QLD

Beat the inflation

It give us rewards to beat inflation and feel proud.
Danielle Howard
Danielle HowardSouth West, QLD3 posts

Rewards review

I really like the way Rewardia is set up and how easy it is to use.
Joann D.
Joann D.Far North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Positives

Sleek design, quick response, great graphics and camera quality brilliant
Martin
MartinSydney, NSW2 posts

Unsatisfactory - could do better

After I've started a great many of the surveys I get screened out and given, say, 2 points.
Also trying to redeem points is tricky
Peter
Peter5 posts

Rewardia scum thieves

Your typical nonrewardia survey result -
Started 12-May 09:37
Finished 12-May 09:57
Reference RX-4G4H5D
Status Screened Out
Reward 1,013 points
Awarded 100 points (Approved)
Amy
Amy
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic

Great rewards, deals and bonuses.
Easy to coordinate, all round
Banksia
BanksiaPerth3 posts

Not sure what you mean by this?? What title??

I have only been a member of Rewardia for a short time, and on recommendation from a friend. I enjoy the games, the management respond quickly to any shortfalls and technical issues. The games are, of course, very addictive but as they help me to think quicker and learn more as I do them, then I will continue to do them whilst putting a boundary on the time that I am on it. I do find the surveys a bit of concern as they often ask for information and once they have it, they say that you aren't suited to the survey. I feel that if they reject us they should not be allowed to keep our information. Some surveys have been good but most just waste our time.
Mark
Mark2 posts

Rewardia pays

This was fair and fun. Rewardia has lived up to its name.

Ziggy N.

Do you need to supply your address to Rewardia to be paid for surveys.

Address is not required

Pretty sure it is 9n my profile as a request for sign up

Ziggy N.

I've recently registered an account with Rewardia and have 5500 points pending and it's been like this four 24 hours, is this normal.

Charmaine

Yes it takes a lot of commitment too earn minimal points

Ziggy N.

When do you get your points for surveys that have been completed.

Rewardia   DM

Yes, this is normal for new accounts. It takes 3-4 days to approve points. After that approval will be much faster, just couple of hours.

Irena T.
Irena T.

Does Rewardia have problems with their website or the security of their website?? I try to open the website and a message from Google Chrome comes up saying that the connection is not private or secure.