4.5

Geetha

GeethaVictoria

I love rewardia

Their surveys are interesting and points add up quickly. Extra points for finishing surveys in a particular day. Love their polls and trivia questions. Daily learning something new from that. Thank you rewardia.

Dani

DaniVictoria

Gone downhill in recent weeks

Ben with rewardia 12 months was great the surveys, game the points were fair
recently points reduced games and surveys not functioning properly I'm sending request to be credited unsatisfactory

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Just Love Rewardia Surveys

There are plenty of interesting surveys to choose from - an overall great little survey site. The points add up so quickly. I have been doing surveys for over 10 years now and this is one of the best sites!

MARIA1961

MARIA1961South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Some very interesting options to earn rewards points, certainly keeping it interesting and entertaining. I am learning something new every day especially with the trivia quiz which I am loving!

Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Surveys

I love doing Rewardia surveys. They are quick and easy and the points add up rapidly. As I am isolating myself during the covid-19 pandemic I'm not so bored as this gives me something to do. Thank you

Celeste

CelesteSouth East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME

always pays, easy surveys, great customer service. Plenty of paying surveys. Highly recommend if you enjoy giving your opinions about just about any topic, product or brand. Great site, worth signing up tp

Was skeptical at first but Rewardia is the real deal. Awesome!!

Heaps of ways to earn points and redeeming is fast and simple. I just got my first apple card for $10 and I have been using the site for only a week.

KylieSydney, NSW

Too many times you get rejected

I have been doing a few surveys daily although I don’t like how I am constantly screened out and I don’t know how to change my original information as of course life can change (jobs etc) it did add up and have cashed $60 so far but I haven’t used it as yet at my store of choice I’m hoping that goes smoothly as it’s all on my phone ! Great way to get extra for groceries but wish the money could be payed into my bank instead instead of having to choose from the e-cards they have there is a good selection of choice but would prefer cash ! And I got nothing to do this review thinking of trying another site

Andrey T.Rewardia

Hi Kylie, you can redeem points to cash. There are two options to redeem points, cash to bank account or retailers vouchers. It is your choice.

Woopsiy

WoopsiyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way of passing the time

Great way of having fun, passing the time, having your say and earning points. Earning points is pretty easy, doesn't require a great deal of effort and is good fun at the same time.

Sue R

Sue RCharnwood 2615, ACT

Great Survey and Games Site

Rewardia is a great site for those wanting to complete surveys or play games. The reqards are not as good as some other survey sites but the fact that you can earn points by playing games negates this.

Making a difference

Rewardia is simple fun and what's better than earning gift cards while helping companies and playing online games. The Surveys get you thinking sbout different topics that are important to everyone.

arob

arobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

it is a way to engage the brain and remain focused

rewardia offer variety and challenges that make it very interesting.i look forward to new surveys but I don't like it when they say I don't qualify ,the rewards they offer are beneficial

BWL

BWLSydney, NSW

Great fun

Great fun and interesting surveys; but need to increase points per survey to make it more worthwhile and encourage more participation and satisfaction for members to feel they get something worthwhile out if it.

shaper

shaperPerth, WA

New to this site but lots of games and surveys ,and you get points for both.

Having only been on this site a short time and have already manged to get a gift card. I am very pleased however one thing that annoys me is when I get offered a survey and they then say that my postcode does not exist.

Dui

DuiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Site

Have only joined recently and have had many interesting surveys to do and not like some other sites Rewardia actually pay you what they promise at the start of each survey

Roy

RoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great site for surveys and games

Great site where you earn points for playing games as well as doing surveys. Best thing is you can direct deposit money earnt directly into your bank account or swap for a variety of different value store cards

Tan

TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fun and variety

This panel includes variety and fun, you can determine what you play or do and get rewarded accordingly for the time and effort you put in. Sometimes you need to concentrate, other times it is pyre luck, other times its just your opinion and no right or wrong answers !!

Fun and Games

Rewardia is so different than other survey sites. While I don't always qualify for surveys, I can earn points by playing fun games and doing polls. I'm so glad I found this site!

Lots of fun, lots of options!!

You can find variety of options to choose from interesting games and surveys. You can choose quick surveys and simple games or you can spend long time having fun and you can be rewarded for all of that.

Amazing!

So many games and surveys, really like it! It’s easy to navigate and the rewards are really good, like vouchers for grocery or bank transfer. One of the best app!

Larry W.asked

Why is it lately constantly screened out of surveys. Especially orange surveys. Also never recieve points after watching Bunnings video.

Kylie

I don’t know about the Bunnings video you should contact rewardia for that I have contacted them in the past and they were quite quick in response! I also hate how I am constantly screened out very frustrating but I have started to take screenshots when I’m doing a survey as when u may complain about not getting points added sometimes it takes a little longer then straight away do not know why that is but it’s the evIdence u need for them to reward u straight away screenshot at the beginning middle and end is what I do ! Hope this helps you

Larry W.

Thanks Kylie will contact Rewardia wouldn't have a clue how to send them a screen shot. Very frustrating being screened out especially purple and blue surveys. Regards Lazza.

Andrey T.Rewardia

Hi Larry, to send a screen shot, please go to "Contact Rewardia", then select "Claim Missing Points", you will see the form and "attach" button.

Nathan B.

Nathan B.asked

How long does a bank transfer take?

Andrey T.Rewardia

It depends on the bank, most transfers just 30 min. Some 1-2 days. If weekend, you need to wait until Monday to receive money.

TrevorJ

TrevorJasked

Just like to know why 2 of my reviews have been rejected.

mariac
mariac

To be honest I don't really know but I also had reviews rejected. I also would like to know why. Maybe they only want to hear good reviews only.

Andrey T.Rewardia

Rewardia never approve or reject reviews. The approval is managed by Product Review. You need to contact them to know the reason of rejection.

Daniel Audsley
Daniel Audsley

I wouldn't know. If it was reviews adding up to a 20 dollar reward or some thing I think they get harder the closer you get.

Get an answer from our members and Rewardia representatives

Other Rewards & Loyalty Programs