Rewardia

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (13%) · No (87%)

Fun games but hard to qualify for surveys

I really enjoy playing the many games attached to the site. I get very frustrated trying to find a survey to complete. Most often, I click on a survey presented in my list and find it is no longer available OR I go through lots of classification questions to be abruptly bumped out of the survey. I get very annoyed. I think if you answer the qualifying questions once, you should not be presented with surveysbyou don't qualify for. I don't know how many times I have said I am retired and am presented with surveys for people in business.

Love it!!!!

Only one thing I don't like - a cpl of surveys read on the list as avail but when u attempt to get into them it says already completed.
Otherwise, a great survey site

Comments from a new member

Fun and interesting surveys. Always puzzles to do when you want something to do. Good fun overall. The rewards are paid immediately and there is a good selection of offers.

Just Brilliant

The site is the perfect blend of surveys with other interesting games and polls and videos that keep bringing you back for more and more, while building points to be redeemed as you want.

michele

micheleSydney, NSW

Newbie but goodie

New to this site but it seems a good one. There are always some surveys to attempt and other games to do if you want to earn a few more points or if bored.

Suits me perfectly

Fun, keeps my brain active and I earn money. Any inqueries I have are answered courtesly and promptly. I have referred who really enjoy Rewardia and their children also get involved.

cassiwary

cassiwarySydney, NSW

Great range of activities and games

There are lots of different games to play and other stuff to do that earn points and so many surveys. It’s a good site for getting points to redeem for rewards but sometimes the site is slow and lags especially at peak times during the evening.

Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fantastic site

This site is a great way to earn and be entertained at the same time. I love the games as they mentally stimulate the brain and in the process one can learn or improve their skills

Cas AllenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Better than nothing

Takes a long time to accrue points. I've had several surveys not pay or suddenly end after 20minutes of working on them. Very Frustrating to use. Glad the gift cards work at least.

Andrey T.Rewardia

Please contact our support team if survey suddenly end after 20 minutes working on it. We will help you.

Will do next time. Thankyou

Christie M.

Christie M.Sydney, NSW

Easy cash

This site is great highly recommend allows cash out at $5.00
Has lots of surveys on offer daily and games. Provides bonus points too it is the best survey site I have used so far

Winton Fernandez

Winton FernandezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Enjoy doing the surveys

Remuneration is fair. Altough the lenbth suggesteg for each one is alot more when I concentrate to submit valid responses differs a lot! Unsure if I was offered a reward but entered into the spirit of the request.

Ruby

RubySydney, NSW

Always comes through with those surveys

Always lots of surveys to keep me entertained and they always come through with the rewards which are given immediately. Honestly the best survey site for me. Plus many ways to earn points.

CILLY

CILLYVictoria

Great site

This is a fun site as well as a survey site and it is lovely to have a bit of fun at times. It does take a while to earn enough points for a reward, but it is lovely to have fun.

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Congratulations

The surveys and games are both interesting and fun, also they keep my mind active. It's not about the points and gift voucher value, it's something I look forward to participating in.

Shell C.

Shell C.Southern and Hills, SA

Love it!!

I exercises my brain and I earn cash card rewards in doing so!! It’s fun and informative. I found that I’m good at spot the difference because I pay attention to detail.

Perfect and lots of funfun

Great way to earn extra dollars ,great easy surveys and also great games to play fun for the whole family ,would totally recommend to anyone interested in doing fun surveys

Colinpop21

Colinpop21perth

Varied type of surveys but low rewards offered

Good range of topics across a number of different (colour) survey platforms but generally the rewards are minimal compared to the time spent on them and compared with other survey companies.

Lori-Anne

Lori-AnneMurray Mallee, SA

Love Rewardia

I love how there is a variety of things to do that earn points. I have enjoyed the variety of surveys that are available and I am kind of addicted to the games.

Rob

RobNorthern Region, NSW

Great in all areas, interesting surveys plus fun ways to collect extra rewards. Most enjoyable

Interesting and varied surveys plus fun ways to earn extra rewards and rewards are paid super quick. The Gift Cards are a wonderful way to shop and completing surveys on a regular basis one can accumulate reward points quichly

excellent rewards

surveys are easy to do and well rewarded.Have just collected my first reward which took no time at all. Would recommend this survey company as it would suit all ages and gender

TrevorJ

TrevorJasked

Just like to know why 2 of my reviews have been rejected.

mariac
mariac

To be honest I don't really know but I also had reviews rejected. I also would like to know why. Maybe they only want to hear good reviews only.

Andrey T.Rewardia

Rewardia never approve or reject reviews. The approval is managed by Product Review. You need to contact them to know the reason of rejection.

Daniel Audsley
Daniel Audsley

I wouldn't know. If it was reviews adding up to a 20 dollar reward or some thing I think they get harder the closer you get.

C Jonesasked

How much will they reward me for doing a 10 minute survey?

Joe
Joe

Rewardia will give anywhere between 150 to 1350 points. It depends on where the survey comes from etc etc. Ten minutes is not a long time for a survey.
In most instances rewards and times to complete are shown at the Survey Centre. You choose if you want it or not.

C Jones

How much per minute then? Roughly, in cash please, not points.

Jo Warner
Jo Warner

Hi ! C. Jones , Good question. Your payed in points 1st then when you reach curtain amount you cash the points into gift cards for all kinds of stores on line and in store using a E-Voucher on your ph or I use my tablet. The amount of points earnt can vary from pending what task your doing because thiers more than surveys to earn points, thiers games and puzzles, poles , it goes on. Best guessterment would be anywhere between 300 to 750 and sometimes it might be only 50 if your playing a game. Thiers heaps of surveys to help you clock up good value points. You need 20000 points for = $20. Hope that helps.

Gail Suttonasked

Why is my survey rejected

M Stewart
M Stewart

I don't know, we are all different, It is up to Rewardia to make the decision.

Ok

Get an answer from our members and Rewardia representatives