Rewardia

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rewardia

Shirley
ShirleyGreat Southern, WA

I love Rewardia so much ... They have the most interesting, fun Serveys.... Thank You

The Surveys that Rewardia send me are always very interesting and very informative. The incentives are awesome and I just love being involved in there great Serveys.. I have learnt so many things from being involved. Thank You

Jamie
JamieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wouldn't waste your time!

Here are my issues with this site. First of all the surveys i've done are still pending points over two weeks for $1 to be approved is appalling. The survey time suggested can be almost double advertised and when clicking submit it screens you out after doing a 30m survey... If you go on there forum on there site so many people are raising the same issues but without an official responses by this company make me think they dont care at all.

Product review

I enjoy being able to voice my opinion. I don't like having to answer heaps of questions then being screened out. But all up I enjoy it. Good experience all up

Ross A.
Ross A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

lots o variety

seems to have good lots of games for all different levels of people and surveys that are interesting to read and understand with reward points that suit the level of survay

John W
John WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Frustration on doing some surveys

Great except for one thing. My age seems to preclude me from doing many surveys. I understand that you have no control over this but maybe a quiet word to your partners may help. As soon as I enter my age it seems often to trigger a farewell message. A pity because I really enjoy doing your surveys and do have interesting opinions. Thank you for letting me vent. Regards John

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great!

So many different and fun ways to earn points....not only surveys, but also has puzzles, quizzes, games etc etc...great for keeping the mind active. Have already redeemed points - eGift vouchers received immediately!

ok but

too many failed surveys when you do not get points but overall it a good site, so I am happy to stil be try to earn some point on the site.

Liana R.
Liana R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surveys & fun!

Rewardia is the site I use most with plenty of survey's to choose from, games, puzzles & fun things to do.
I always spend the last hour or two of my laptop time on their site. It is great!

Dolly
DollyCentral Queensland, QLD

I don't think it could get easier to earn points.

I have been taking part in surveys for approximately 2 weeks, and I have already earned a gift card which I was able to use at the supermarket for my weekly shopping. As a pensioner that's a real bonus. Thank you

Find out how Rewardia compares to other Rewards & Loyalty Programs

it's a really great platform and I really like it

it's a really good platform to earn a little extra .. Really good platform and I am getting addicted to it o am always trying to find time and work on it.

Bangaruswamy
BangaruswamySydney, NSW

Good activity.

This will help enrich my knowledge about the happenings around me.
Shall endeavour to provide my honest opinion on the subject matter.
Would like to receive invitations on genuine things, on a regular basis.

Charlene D.
Charlene D.Sydney, NSW

I would recommend this app to anyone

I like it its easier to use platform is easy to.understand. I enjoy doing them very much and it's much easier how they have it set out now it a pain pressing next for each question

Surveys are very dodgy

The number of surveys available are great.

Some surveys ask way too many questions before you get screened out so it feels like you waste a lot of time. Also some surveys chain you into more surveys continuously and because of this you have to be careful not to continue doing survey after survey as they aren't stipulated that you will get paid for those. Honestly rewardia is my last choice out of the 4 survey sites I use. Pureprofile is my favourite. Life points, Qmee and then rewardia.

Fair reward for effort.

Whilst quite a few surveys result in little or no return due to screening out, for the most part your return for effort is equitable. The surveys are interesting, for the most part.

Linc P.
Linc P.

Steer clear a global scam

Surveys time out just as you are submitting them leaving you frustrated at having been used for no payment or points, you can rest assured they will still use the data you submitted and will still sell your personal information to third parties.

Andrey T.Rewardia

Hi Linc, if you have any issues like error at the end of surveys or time outs, please contact our support and we may give you compensation for your time.

Read more reviews - page 2