Rewardia

Rewardia

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amanda

AmandaHobart, TAS

Fantastic quick rewards.

I can not believe how quickly I was able to amass enough points for my first $10 gift card. A lot of the surveys are quite quick too. Well worth joining up!

It is a great site - yes full of true rewards

Love this site only whinge is
The fact that you return to the page after every move in wvery game which is most frustrating n annoying but saying that - it is a great rewards
Site and offer numerous things to earn more payment

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rewarding & Fun!

What a fun way to earn extra money! The site is easy to navigate and keeps you interested by offering extra activities which are entertaining, not to mention quite educational, too.

Dee

DeeEyre Peninsula, SA

Rewardia,

What a Fantastic Discovery. So easy to have fun and earn points at the same time. Great surveys, rewarding and interesting trivia questions. Helps everyone with general knowledge fun facts.

Fairly new member but loving it

Easy to use. Points add up quickly. No gimmicks. Rewards sent fast. So many options to build points. Great variety. If I can do it you can to. I'm loving it

Mohamad

MohamadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

Everything great but need to check the reward point. Sometimes I do the survey more than 10 minute without single point rewards. But for overall it is still 5 star.

Rewardia is great

the surveys are interesting and easy to follow and the way you rewards are very easy to redeem, not like others. your surveys are on the top of my list, thanks

Michelle H.

Michelle H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesomeness

Only just having joined am finding this site fun & rewarding, a great site that has a variety of things to do. Love the emails & all the different quizzes & games. Something different for everyone

glenystasmania

glenystasmaniaTasmania

Love this site

Wish I had found this site earlier. Surveys are good with great rewards points. Play and Earn is fantastic I aim to collect a minimum of 100 points a day and improve my concentration, memory.... great brain training which is a win/win.

graeme

graemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

great site great rewards

a rewards site that offers a variety of activities and surveys, all helping to gain points and rewards. a few more qualifying surveys and games for the older generation would be a bonus. helps keep the brain active

Shirley Bakker

Shirley BakkerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Something for everybody

Love the variety ...surveys and fun quizzes and puzzles. Look forward to seeing what is coming in each email that is sent from Rewardia. Keep up the good work guys.

Michael C.

Michael C.

The Site with great surveys available.

They are an excellent survey site that gives great surveys and they also offer good rewards for the surveys you participate in with everchanging rewards , so its great to login everyday and checkout what is available.

Stephanie

Stephanie

Great

It's a very good survey site with lots of rewards. You have to spend quite a bit of time on it though to make it worthwhile but it's better than any other survey sites.

Very nice survey opportunity. Like that girl who expresses happiness and sad

We may need more interesting games and good points available every day. This can encourage us to open the page every day. Also, it can help to relieve mental stress.

Ana

AnaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I enjoy doing the surveys

Most of the surveys are enjoyable some are a little too long. Wide range of surveys to choose from. If you dont feel like doing a survey you can also play games there are also alot to choose from.

NeethanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rewardia good site what if I don many survey not pay my point and my special

Nothing to do say more because I try to send email to rewardia I am not get back .I no same time take to get back rewardia is good survey

I can't access my Facebook over 9 months I have problems to yes
My account
I am not do any illegal active or other. What my all account and if I open new account to hack straight

Neethan

I am to sick about technology

woki

wokiMid North Coast, NSW

One of the best around.

Not only do they have good surveys but numerous games etc to earn even more points.I was able to receive a $200 shopping voucher yesterday which I am looking forward to using at Christmas when I visit my children.

Maggs

MaggsMid North Coast, NSW

Great site

Good site plenty of things to do and win points just love playing the games,like the short quick surveys, longer ones sometimes become boring ,but not allways,I don't allways qualify anyway

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good site to kill time

The site is slow to react in the games, Get invited to do a pre-qualifying survey and when l attempt to do so it tells me my post code does not exist

Great site!

Great site with many ways to earn rewards as well as keeping the brain working well.
I have emails inviting me to do surveys most days but rarely qualify for any. This is a disappointment as I enjoy doing surveys

C Jonesasked

How much will they reward me for doing a 10 minute survey?

Joe
Joe

Rewardia will give anywhere between 150 to 1350 points. It depends on where the survey comes from etc etc. Ten minutes is not a long time for a survey.
In most instances rewards and times to complete are shown at the Survey Centre. You choose if you want it or not.

C Jones

How much per minute then? Roughly, in cash please, not points.

Jo Warner
Jo Warner

Hi ! C. Jones , Good question. Your payed in points 1st then when you reach curtain amount you cash the points into gift cards for all kinds of stores on line and in store using a E-Voucher on your ph or I use my tablet. The amount of points earnt can vary from pending what task your doing because thiers more than surveys to earn points, thiers games and puzzles, poles , it goes on. Best guessterment would be anywhere between 300 to 750 and sometimes it might be only 50 if your playing a game. Thiers heaps of surveys to help you clock up good value points. You need 20000 points for = $20. Hope that helps.

Gail Suttonasked

Why is my survey rejected

M Stewart
M Stewart

I don't know, we are all different, It is up to Rewardia to make the decision.

Ok

Luke I.

Luke I.asked

I need money but I don’t know what to trust, can Itrust this website

Belinda
Belinda

I have so far been successful in claiming a gift voucher. It was only for $10 as I wanted to make sure that I wasn’t wasting my time on it not rewarding me. I’m not sure if they have a cash out option other then vouchers but this doesn’t worry me as I’m happy to have gift cards to spend in stores I use regularly.

Macca
Macca

I haven't claimed a gift voucher yet, but I am sure that you can trust this website. You need 5000 points for a $5 voucher or 50000 points to have $50 transferred to your Bank Account.

Naomi R.
Naomi R.

I was hesitant at first but my work mate has been doing them for years. She showed me all her e-gift vouchers she had printed to use for Christmas presents. She had over $200 worth she had accumulated throughout the year. I started in January and have enough points for e-gift vouchers.
It's addictive! Give it a go!

Get an answer from our members and Rewardia representatives

CategoryRewards & Loyalty Programs