Silex Kitchen Genius 61080

Silex Kitchen Genius 61080

See the Best Grills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rob G

Rob GSydney

Expensive when out of warranty

I bought my first silex in 1994 and gave me 20 years of reliable cooking and loved it.
Decided to upgrade with a brand new model.
Just after warranty expired it started to trip,our electrical supply.
Took it in for a $160 repair.
Returned it home and still,wasn't working.
Took it back and they said the top plate needed replacing for another $250 plus labour.
No refund for previous non repair, bringing it to nearly $500 .

Based on previous experience it was too risky to shell,out that money for a dodgy unit.

Now its going in the bin, and will be replaced with something cheaper.

gilli

gilli

holiday from cooking

The best cooker on the market. So easy to clean. Makes the best ricotto pancakes ever, made 20 in about 5 minutes. There is NOTHING it cannot do. Well earned stars.

Silex Kitchen Genius

I bought one of these grills the other day and now I can't live without it. I use it every day. It seals in the flavour of the food. Excellent machine. I would definitely recommend it. It is expensive but worth every dollar as far as I'm concerned. It's Magic!
Everything.
Absolutely nothing.

Michelle
Michelle

How much was it?

Denielle
Denielle

its $1,000..Teflon coating... I had a vertical grill that had Teflon coating and after about a year it starts coming off onto your food.

Diane
Diane

I agree whole heartidly with Maureen . This grill is fantastic , I have had mine for approx 15 yrs & love it ...it makes the best whole trout . It's very portable so you can take it anywhere with you. I give it five well deserved stars .