Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines

See the Best International Airlines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Singapore Airlines? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

Veronica
Veronica

Shocked at their lack of care and service - once a stellar airline!!

Ian and Ryan
Ian and RyanPerth, WA

Worse experience ever

What's going on with Singpore airline???

Booked early April from Perth to Seoul leaving early Sep. I got an email the other day to accept their changed schedule(without reason) which would stopover at Changi airport 9 hours instead of my original booked 90 minutes . I couldn't but change my schedule paying extra 85 dollars. I've never had this kind of experience last 20 years with SIN. Something's happening Inside.

DeparturePerth WA, Australia
Lolita
LolitaPerth, WA

Disappointed

Booked as early as april for our flight on sept so i can choose the flight that is convenient to us.Last week I received an email that our flight has been change for a longer lay over. From original 2 hrs to 7:30hrs. Next flight from 1hr to 11:30.I am so disappointed

Insane policy

Tried to cancel a flight and was forced to reshudel it by pressure. Then I called to cancel and they stated I had to pay them to cancel! It was a 3000 flight and I was happy to not have a refund but to ask me to pay them to cancel was crazy! needless to say I am still booked on that flight and will not be attending.

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia
Thomas Ireland
Thomas IrelandHunter Region, NSW

No communication

Booked ticket to Sei Lanka with option for making multiple changes. This cannot be done on Singapore airlines site. One has to ring Manila After long waits nothing resolved. Why cannot I manage my own booking?

DestinationColombo, Sri Lanka
pavitra v.
pavitra v.South East Queensland, QLD

Great ground staff

Ground staff at Mumbai airport simply fabulous. Suraj, Avni and Dipesh I can’t thank you enough for helping out this struggling mother with a baby. With a senior citizen and baby I was hassled but they did every bit to help me out.

Poor Premium Economy

London to Sydney..Premium Economy...the seats were OK ..not the level of comfort I expected in the price..The service was the same as economy..same meals same amount of drinks offered. No hot towels no pre dinner drinks ...frozen bread roll ..no butter or jam no cheese ..rock hard noodles...pizza melted into cardboard completely inedible.
I had an upset stomach for 2 days on landing.....Singapore Airlines living on pre covid reviews....On a positive the flight itself was good ..on time and luggage was awaiting pick up ..but food and service was just not there ..sadly

Seat Room
Food
Manish
ManishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic Service

Lost luggage

Whole experience has been tainted by my missing luggage and the non existent customer service to follow this up just automated email at 3:08 pm each day saying they are working hard to locate them

Bernard
BernardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting costumer service by Navjot Kaur in Delhi

Flew from Delhi on 8th June morning appalling disregard for customer service and disgusting behaviour of Navjot the ground staff. She gives enough bad name to the airline for reputational damage.

Alun
AlunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nobody ever returns calls

Booked and paid for flights in March to South Africa and staying 3 nights in Singapore , tried numerous phonecalls and five emails to speak to someone about joining Krisflyer , still no response .
Promises to ring back never happen .
This is not the Singapore Airlines I knew before 2019 .
Appaling customer service !

Budgie
BudgiePerth, WA

Unable to rate Customer Service because it no longer exists

Long haul flight Per/Sin/Lhr flight comfortable in premium seat on the London leg. Advised on landing that suitcase didn’t make it, filed a missing report. sometimes you can contact dnata but don’t expect any progress, 9 days later after exhausting all avenues of trying to contact anyone and being sent on a useless loop to nowhere I’d given up on the bag and just needed a claim form , again it’s a hopeless task of getting any support, response or a bag If you chose this airline it may be wise to reconsider your options, just be aware there is absolutely no customer support if anything changes or doesn’t go to plan. It’s kind of sad to see what was once a premier airline turn into a two bit operation.

Ken
KenWheatbelt, WA

refund never received

My flight with Singapore airline was cancelled by them. So I have lodged refund request in 3rd March. I still haven’t received a refund at the end of May. So I called customer service centre and spoke to a male personnel. He told me that I would receive update e mail. After 2 weeks I still haven’t heard anything from Singapore airline. So I called customer service again and spoke to a female personnel. She told me that she would called me in 2 days. I haven’t heard anything from Singapore airline. I wonder if I ever going to get refund from them.

ClassEconomy
Booking Through Airline
Cath
CathVictoria

Do not give you what you pay for!