Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My favorite airline

I ve been a loyal client of Singapore airline for many years , booking online is easy and fast ,from Melbourne to Singapore is perfect 7 hours ,I am happy with the service , use kris flyer is very convenient

DestinationMelbourne 維多利亞省澳大利亚

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Employees a Priority over Customers

I fly Singapore and other airlines all the time in the global role that I am in. I am in the US and trying to change a business class seat from the back of the plane opposite the toilets. Important for an 18hr flight from Newark to Singapore. The airline confirmed that they have put their staff in the seats at the front and paying customers are allocated to the seats further back. I am a long standing PPS Club member and I find this shocking.

DestinationNew York, NY, USA
ClassBusiness Class
Aleks P

Aleks P

Choose another airline...

I have spent years earning points with Singapore Airlines and have just recently booked first class seats using these points - assuming that they would treat me as a loyal and valued customer. Over 2 attempts that I made to be sent the menu for the flight, Both instances resulted in being sent a link and being told to go online to view it. Even after blocking my concerns post the first reply that I didn’t find this doable, the second response was identical. Has it not been that I am flying in 8 days, I would have cancelled the reservation and flown on another airline.

Save yourself the headaches and choose an airline that treats loyal and premium customers the way that they should.

DestinationSydney NSW, Australia
ClassFirst Class
gnuzdel

gnuzdelSydney, NSW

Just Quit SIA

I have been using SIA since 1998 and redeemed many international flights. Always thought it is the best airlines but to my surprise, I have experienced the worst service that SIA has offered its service on my recent trips. The cabin crew were unprofessional, rude that made me question if they have been trained. I don't even want to waste my time on writing this review.
People if you want to fly on new aeroplanes but in return you get trash services then i recommend you to fly with SIA.

DestinationKathmandu, Nepal

J P.

J P.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service. How is this ever called the world's best airline?

Jer A.

Jer A.

Has anyone experienced check in for an earlier singapore airlines flight departing perth. My original flight was 6am and there is 1am flight. Is there any chance i could board the 1am flight?

DestinationCebu, Philippines

David Canberra

David CanberraCanberra

Gets worse each time I fly with them

Flew to Phuket and return, and I had a few issues on the flight out.
The flight was packed, and because the people around me were large- I was cramped in. The seat in front was flexing under the weight of the guy in front, so it was extremely uncomfortable.
Staff were inattentive, food quality poor, and they misplaced my luggage.

Singapore used to be the best, but my experience is the Qantas is actually better, better staff, food and if there is a problem you don’t just get smiled at and told they’ll see what they can do- they’ll actually talk to you.

I won’t be flying Singapore again, other carriers are better value.

DestinationPhuket, Thailand

MumPerth, WA

Not professional or Reliable

Singapore Airlines - Silk Air flight was late we missed our connection on Singapore Airlines. My family of 3 were placed on the next flight being a SCOOT budget airline, we received a letter as we boarded apologising for the lack of services and that we could get a refund. We have written numerous emails and they will not upheld our refund promise. Is there a formal body that we can lodge a complaint with?

August 28th 2019 Update: Unreliable

Our connecting flight from Singapore to Perth was cancelled without any notice or contact and we were placed on a Scoot budget flight. We requested a refund and we were given an apology but no refund. Shame on you! This is a terrible service for a paying customer.

Jan G

Jan GGippsland, VIC

Never Again

Treated ourselves premium economy. 1. Flight Melb/Sing seats front row no foot rest, no leg support, inattentive staff. 2. Sing/Barcelona seats same, staff better. Return 3. Airbus the best
4. Back to 1,2 4. Never again. Waste of our hard earnt money.

DestinationBarcelona, Spain
Grandpa.Ears

Grandpa.Ears

Sterling service from crew, but what happened with the food?

ClassBusiness Class

Bronwyn Hobman

Bronwyn HobmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only way to fly overseas

We flew to France with Singapore Airlines. Highly recommend. They make you feel welcome and comfortable from the beginning to the end of your trip. Would fly with them again. Great service aboard the plane. Leg room fairly reasonable for economy. We flew economy from Brisbane to Singapore and then Premium Economy to Paris. Great way to fly.

DestinationParis, France

rowdy1961

rowdy1961AU

Best airline ?

Singapore Airlines has always been One of the best. This flightswith premium economy were ok but have had better.
Entertainment was not current and had to be repeatedly reset. I ended up watching prerecorded shows on my phone.
A380 seats were not comfortable. When reclined the forward seat was very close to your face which made accessing seat rather difficult.

Food was average even though pre ordered from the premium range of food.

Drinks selection were limited..
Long wait for limited toilets, which was a major issue.

As Singapore airlines standards have decreased.

Faria

Faria

They broke my instrument and they don't take any responsibility

M jeanpierre

M jeanpierrePerth, WA

Its a joke

I bought my return tickets with SQ flying to france from perth. I went to book my seats as most people would do prior to travelling as you want good seats if you are on long flight!! Well guess what i had to pay extra for booking my seats hello why did i pay an airfare for and why it wasnot written that you have to pay extra for booking your seats! Then i was told if you dont want to pay you can wait 48 hours before flying! If you are doing a 22 hours flight you would want to secure good seats which most people would do they wont wait 48 hours and get leftovers! Ive never heard anything like this! Anything to rip people off!!
Never again!!

Tim B

Tim BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Paid twice for 1 flight - no refund

Shame on you Singapore Airlines for getting into bed with Flight Centre Australia forsaking the real customer - me. A simple flight change and we’re charged a whole new flight taking our money for both. You charged $360 but that’s just the admin fee plus the price for a whole new flight. One flight for the price of two. You refused to speak with me about my changes stating I was not the customer. Singapore Airlines took my money twice and still no recognition as being a customer. Shame shame shame!

Justin

JustinMelbourne

Singapore Airlines - Premium Economy - Melb to Sing - ATROCIOUS SERVICE AND RESPONSE

The most incredibly bad service that any airline in the world can offer. Yes this is true. I would have previously rated SQ in the top 2 Airlines in the world, i would now say its at the bottom of the barrel. They appear to fundamentally changed their service levels. I have been moved off my flight from Melbourne to Singapore with no other options available. I have emailed the CEO and senior management over the past 9 hours with very little to no response, there is absolutely zero care anymore. How an airline can bump someone off a premium economy flight is beyond belief. Never ever again.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Other than the staff working extremely hard and happy to do so, the wow factor was missing!

Destinationİstanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

hillswalker

hillswalkerPerth, WA

The prodigal child has returned to Singapore Airlines

After several years of being lured by the low cost airlines, I flew with Singapore Airlines again.
What a difference.
Big beautiful airplanes that look and feel robust, safe and secure whereas some airlines feel like tin cans ready to drop from the sky.
Bigger comfortable seats.
Fabulous entertainment system with latest movies, great food and beverage choices.
As always, the gracious and friendly crew..don't they get tired of smiling?
SA...I'm sorry I strayed but I'm back and telling everybody that this is THE airline.

anne a

anne asydney

SHAME SINGAPORE AIRLINES

Shame for not refunding my money on 4 return tickets during my mother’s hospitalisation and death on our holiday.
You asked for medical and death certificate and nearly a year later no refund. You were the issuing airline!
I’m a yo-yo calling and emailing one department to another and still nothing!!
Best thing you can do is call me ASAP!!
I will not let this rest anymore.
You said you’d refund on commpasionate grounds . Where is the refund?
We have been loyal customers to you over a number of years. Where’s your loyalty now to me??
I don’t care about internet booking I made when purchasing tickets. You are the issuing airline. Third party told me call you , you say call them. It’s been ridiculous!!

DestinationAthens, Greece

Byrno

ByrnoHighfields

Not as good as I expected

DestinationIstanbul, Turkey