SDD2 L EMTC 880, SDD2 L EMTC 1180

Mark

MarkBateau Bay

What a great product

I renovated my kitchen myself and opened up the kitchen to the rest of the house removing a wall, with having a benchtop with no splashback I needed to be inventive so with a little extra work I installed the 880 down draft extractor normally used on island benches into the wall cavity at the back of the bench top giving me both extraction and splash back stopping accidental spillages from the lounge room. The Sirius 880 was perfect for the job and is performing excellently.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Sam.G

Sam.GGoldfields, WA

Loving this sexy product.

I have revived my product and am loving the look of it .... very sexy. cannot wait to get it installed and use it and write my next review.thanks .The style looks amazing!!Its is a very sleek unit. The cost is a bit Xeee but i am hoping it will be well worth every cent!

1.5 yrs later I'm still LOVING this Product!
Extracts AMZINGLY
No issues!
Worth every cent!!

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Great island bench solution

For our new house we were struggling to find a range hood as our ceilings are high and sloping and the hob is in the island bench. Sirius downdraft is the perfect solution! It is neat and stows away seamlessly. The extraction is a lot better than we were expecting also.

Range Hoods

Find out how Sirius SDD2 L EMTC 880 / SDD2 L EMTC 1180 compares to other Range Hoods

Diane M.

Diane M.asked

SDD2 L EMTC 880 / SDD2 L EMTC 1180

How do you clean them

Sirius
Anthony F.Sirius

Hi Diane,
After 30 hours of use, the speed indicators will flash simultaneously, signalling that the filters should be cleaned. Open the front panel and remove the filters. These can then be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher, and then replaced when dry.
Regards

Sandra M.

Sandra M.asked

SDD2 L EMTC 880

I would like to hear anyone's feedback that has purchased a Sirius SDD2 L EMTC 880 recently (last 12 months) please. We are doing a new build and my husband is very keen on this type for our kitchen. Will go into a Island Bench plus we have 2.7 ceiling height and buying a standard induction cooktop, not the type retails suggest in panoramic style. Many thanks in advance.

Som O.

Som O.asked

SDD2 L EMTC 880 / SDD2 L EMTC 1180

I bough SDD2 L EMTC 880 with SEM 7 from Winning appliance. I told the sale person that I wanted to get ducting under the floor for external. She ordered easy roof which is wrong and I do not understand about what type of ducting is suitable for under the floor. My problem is I already opened the ducting box and I want to return it due to some part is useless. I need extra accessories due to I want to mount from the bottom but the adaptive part is not in the easy roofing . Also I want to put downdraft on the bracket but I am not sure that bracket high enough to bring the same level of cabinet. If not , can I use other bracket . Do you have any recommendation ? Also the easy roof came with solid ducting and the 3 meters semi solid ducting. I want to know this can be expanded to 7 meters or maximum expand is 3 meters. Do you have 7 metres semi solid ducting?

Sirius
Anthony F.Sirius

Hi Som,
For installation with a SEM 7 motor we would recommend the EASY-WALL ducting kit, which contains more relevant components for this type of installation. There are also ducting extension kits available that give you an extra piece of duct and a connection. For more information regarding the installation, it would be best to check out the installation guide (available here https://siriusbrand.com/work/sdd2-lemtc-880/), or give Arisit technical support a call on 1300 762 219.
Regards

See all Sirius SDD2 L EMTC 880 / SDD2 L EMTC 1180 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sirius representatives

Compare both Sirius SDD2 L EMTC 880 / SDD2 L EMTC 1180