Sirius SDD2 L EMTC Series

Sirius SDD2 L EMTC Series

3 reviews · Statistics

100% · 30%
See the Best Range Hoods in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sirius SDD2 L EMTC Series3 reviews
Mark
MarkBateau Bay
  Verified 88 cm

What a great product

I renovated my kitchen myself and opened up the kitchen to the rest of the house removing a wall, with having a benchtop with no splashback I needed to be inventive so with a little extra work I installed the 880 down draft extractor normally used on island benches into the wall cavity at the back of the bench top giving me both extraction and splash back stopping accidental spillages from the lounge room. The Sirius 880 was perfect for the job and is performing excellently.

Show details

Sam.G
Sam.GWAGoldfields, WA
  Verified 88 cm

Loving this sexy product

I have revived my product and am loving the look of it .... very sexy. cannot wait to get it installed and use it and write my next review.thanks .The style looks amazing!!Its is a very sleek unit. The cost is a bit Xeee but i am hoping it will be well worth every cent!

1.5 yrs later I'm still LOVING this Product!

Extracts AMZINGLY

No issues!

Worth every cent!!

Show details

Gavin Rogers
Gavin RogersGeelong
  SDD2 L EMTC Series

Great island bench solution

For our new house we were struggling to find a range hood as our ceilings are high and sloping and the hob is in the island bench. Sirius downdraft is the perfect solution! It is neat and stows away seamlessly. The extraction is a lot better than we were expecting also.

Ryan A. · SDD2 L EMTC Series

I have had my Sirius S-DDH1.1 INDUCTION Downdraft for a year now. The settings for the extractor fan has just very recently reduced itself to 2 speeds instead of 4. What could be the issue?

Dean Grant
Dean Grant · SDD2 L EMTC Series

Where do you find the serial number for SDD2LEMTC880. Thanks

Sirius   DM

Hi Dean, Thanks for contacting us, if you remove the filters inside there will be a sticker that has the model number and serial number :)

Regards,

Sirius Customer Service

Daan v.
Daan v. · SDD2 L EMTC 880 (88 cm)

Hi there,

After a long time of enjoying this machine the Sirius is now down and won’t come up anymore. All (or only 4? / difficult to see) lights are blinking and I tried to press the timer 6 times, hold it for more than 3 seconds and tried to turn off / on the power but it all did not have success.

Sometimes when I press ON it tries to come up and then after moving up for about 20cm it stops. Sometimes it goes down after I hear the motor making a ticking sound a few times and sometimes when I press another button is stays like this and all lights go out.

Any other things that I can try? Otherwise support from a technician would be awesome. I do live in the Netherlands 10km from Amsterdam.

Looking forward hearing from you.

With optimism,

FeaturesAutomatic On / OffAutomatic On / OffAutomatic On / Off
Dimensions 300 x 875 x 120 mm300 x 1175 x 120 mm300 x 580 x 120 mm
Number of Fan Speeds444
Control TypeTouch ControlTouch ControlTouch Control
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)

Extra Information

Whispair Monte Carlo
Sirius SLEM 2 900 (90 cm)
Sirius SLTCEM 92 G 900 (90 cm)
Schweigen Silent UM1170 Series