Sirius SDD2 L EMTC 880 / SDD2 L EMTC 1180

SDD2 L EMTC 880 and SDD2 L EMTC 1180

Mark

MarkBateau Bay

What a great product

I renovated my kitchen myself and opened up the kitchen to the rest of the house removing a wall, with having a benchtop with no splashback I needed to be inventive so with a little extra work I installed the 880 down draft extractor normally used on island benches into the wall cavity at the back of the bench top giving me both extraction and splash back stopping accidental spillages from the lounge room. The Sirius 880 was perfect for the job and is performing excellently.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Loving this sexy product.

I have revived my product and am loving the look of it .... very sexy. cannot wait to get it installed and use it and write my next review.thanks .The style looks amazing!!Its is a very sleek unit. The cost is a bit Xeee but i am hoping it will be well worth every cent!

1.5 yrs later I'm still LOVING this Product!
Extracts AMZINGLY
No issues!
Worth every cent!!

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Great island bench solution

For our new house we were struggling to find a range hood as our ceilings are high and sloping and the hob is in the island bench. Sirius downdraft is the perfect solution! It is neat and stows away seamlessly. The extraction is a lot better than we were expecting also.

Aileen R.

Aileen R.asked

We have a problem with our Sirius downdraft of 2009. It does not go down when the "off" button is pressed, the suction stopps though.
Is this a known / common problem?
There is no mechanical problem, we have reversed the motor on the platine and then moving down has worked without a problem. Therefore we concluded that some problem must exist with the platine.
Can I order a new platine?

Ben

Benasked

SDD2 L EMTC 880

There are no tradies who know how to install these range hoods and all tradies who have come to have a look are not happy that there is no proper installation manual, instead it’s just booklet showing different parts. Where can I get proper step by step installation manual?

Sirius
Anthony F.Sirius

Hi Ben, you can find the manual here: http://siriusbrandcom-s9ihdyxurcd.stackpathdns.com/media/sdd2emtc580_manual-1.pdf - however I recommend that you contact 1300 072 691 and we can organize for a installation specialist to assist you. Kind regards, Sirius Brand.

Pete C

Pete Casked

SDD2 L EMTC 1180

I have a Sirius sdd2 eMac 1180 and it has an intermittent problem going up and down, what is the cause? The extraction side works.

Sirius
Anthony F.Sirius

Hi Pete please call our technical team, you ay find that the unit is not installed straight, 1300762219, thank you Sirius.

Get an answer from our members and Sirius representatives

Sirius SDD2 L EMTC 880