2Sirius SL22 900

Sirius SL22 900

3 reviews · Statistics

100% · 30%
See the Best Range Hoods in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sirius SL22 9003 reviews
Peter Tp
Peter TpVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive 900

Great Rangehood

We recently had a Sirius SL 22 900 90cm Canopy Hood installed in our kitchen, using Sirius Easyroof 150T tiled roof kit. Are very pleased with this stainless steel rangehood. Two halogen lights at the back give good lighting to the cooking area. The filters can be washed in the dishwasher, which is great. Four fan speeds are practical; highest one sounds noisy but is used only when necessary. Using the Sirius ducting gives us a total of 6 years of warranty. This gives us peace of mind and we are looking forward to a long trouble-free use of our rangehood.
Marilyne Show details
lettsie
lettsie

Works well

Lights and fans both work well, brightening the kitchen and removing odors and condensation. It is important for customers to note that the semi rigid flex is not included and needs to be purchased separately, part number SRPR030-150. The cost of the flex is about $70 to $80, including delivery.

Show details

euwy
euwyNSWSydney, NSW17 posts

Very Good Rangehood

Very nice design and finish. Motor looks solid and when the rangehood is turned on, sounds very smooth. The rangehood was also much more quite than I expected. Considering the price, it is really good value for money as other rangehood in the same price range had much poorer finish and performance.

Show details

Tony S.
Tony S. · SL22 900

Do I really have to have 2m of ducting for this to work properly?
I want to vent out the wall directly behind the unit. Is there an option for that?

Mike
Mike · SL22 900

looking at the Sirius SL22 900 Rangehood. I have a couple of questions:
1. How does it stop cold air coming into house through the ducting (assuming Sirius ducting)?
2. What is the minimum recommended length of the ducting?
3. Can you install other filters (carbon) etc?
Mike

Sirius
Sirius   DM
My health update
My health update · SL22 900 90 cm (Stainless Steel)

Could I have a Sirius representative contact me please regarding installation for the SL22 900 into our kitchen that is on the bottom story of a 2 story home. Looking at purchasing it but have concerns.
Angie

Sirius
Sirius   DM

Hi Angie, Our Technical Department can discuss the installation of the SL22 900 with you, if you would like to give them a call on 1300 762 219.

Compare all Sirius SL22 900 listings
FeaturesHalogen LightsHalogen Lights
Dimensions 1340 x 900 x 550 mm1340 x 900 x 550 mm
Number of Fan Speeds44
Control TypeButtons / SwitchButtons / Switch
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release date

Extra Information

Whispair Monte Carlo
Sirius SLEM 2 900 (90 cm)
Sirius SLTCEM 92 G 900 (90 cm)
Schweigen Silent UM1170 Series