Sirius SL906EM-L Series

85 cm, 100 cm, 52 cm (See All)
See the Best Range Hoods in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sirius

Serious shopper
    Serious shopperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sirius SL906 EM-L 850

I wanted a rangehoood which was stylish and inconspicuous, quiet and easy to clean. Purchased Sirius ducting to extend Warrantee to 6 years for peace of mind. So far no complaints and happy with my purchase. Happy customer !

Jo.lins
    Jo.linsVictoria

Money worth spending

This product highly recommend. Extremely quiet, great LED light under mount and easy to clean. Pop it in the dishwasher. You pay for what you get, QUALITY, what more can I say.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $2,200.

LynM
    LynMMid North Coast, NSW

Functionality and good looks at it's best!

I chose this rangehood for my new kitchen because it looks so neat and tidy. The light is really bright and the exhaust fan very quite. I am using it over an inducton cooktop and it works brilliantly!

Purchased in at Bing Lee for $850.

Cathy K
    Cathy KVictoria

Excellent Performance - Love my Sirius!!!!!

It Looks Fantastic, the LED light is bright and completely lights up my cooking area. Using with an induction cooktop and it works great.
    The external motor is so quiet, on the highest setting I can still have a conversation with someone nearby and on the lowest setting many times I have had to check if its on!
    Cleaning the filters is a pleasure, never thought I would say that ever!
    No cooking smells lingering at all, bacon in the morning no leftover smell. My vietnamese pork dish has always left a fish sauce smell the next day, nothing with the Sirius, I am loving it.
    Very pleased with my purchase :)

Jim
    JimSydney

Awesome looking product with quiet function

Bought this product as we wanted the very best in ventilation and also something that is undermount/hidden and has great functionality. We love the look of it and it is very quiet. The staff support at head office is good. Only flaw is that you have to buy the ducting kit separately as its not all supplied with, but it is relatively cheap and easy to work with. Using the Sirius brand of ducting also extends your warranty too.

Pat
    Patsydney

Quiet and looks good.

Does what it claims and is quiet.
    It is well designed and looks unobtrusive in our kitchen.
    We didn't like the colour of the LED light strip, cool white, that didn't match the under bench LED strip that we installed. It was easy to remove the factory supplied LED strip and replace it with a piece the same as our other LED, and it now matches perfectly. Changing it dramatically improved the look of our kitchen at night with the lights on.
    If you read this Sirius, perhaps offer different temp LED strip to match customers LED's, as an option, or accessory.
    All up we are very pleased with it and would recommend Sirius.

chylld1
    chylld1Sydney, NSW

Very poor performance

Clara V.
    Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
    Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.
    best-household-appliances-awards-2022
    Yinkus
    YinkusCobram

Worth buying

I saw this product in my friend house and I decided to buy it for my new home. The fact that its noiseless and extract
    very well gives this products A+++++++. I will recommend it to any one who wants value for money on rangehood.
    Great work and amazing job done by Sirius team

Schae P.SiriusSend a private message

Hi Yinkus, thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Sirius SL906 EM-L 850 rangehood, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. Kind regards, Sirius Brand.

Sarah
    SarahAdelaide

Great Range Hood

Great product,
    Very Quiet, Very powerful.
    Modern design, great LED lighting.
    Love the fact we can put the vents in the dishwasher to clean them.
    It really helped us decide which unit to get by seeing them all on display at Harvey Norman.
    Can't wait to get it installed.
    Only down side might be that it doesn't look like we would be able to replace the light bulbs our self.
    Might have to get a tech to pull it apart... Although LED's do have a longer life span usually.

CC81
    CC81Buderim

Perfect and patient pre-sales advice and information

We had a number of queries when investigating what range hood to buy and on every occasion our questions were answered politely, professionally and extensively. Great service! We were particularly impressed that the motor can be installed externally, making it a very quiet unit unlike our previous hood. We look forward to enjoying SIRIUS for years to come.

saaby21
    saaby21Perth, WA

Amazing Rangehood!

I've never had a range hood that extracts so well and is really quiet at the same time. I also love the fact that you can stick the baffle filters straight in the dishwasher. This saves so much time in cleaning the range and it looks like brand new when it's done. Def worth the money.

Jay
    JayPerth

Very quiet and efficient

Researched for a Range-hood that has external motor. Sirius ticked all the boxes being very quiet and efficient. On the lower setting you can hardly hear it. Very efficient in extracting food odours and smoke to the outside. The LED light works very well. Very easy to clean and looks elegant. I highly recommend this product.

Great features

The benefits of off-board motor and easy clean baffle filters suitable for induction shouldn't be underestimated especially when coming from an older sliding canopy range-hood and being noise sensitive

compares very favourably in quality with some brands where the ducting and fitting alone would cost almost the same as this complete unit

JR1
    JR1Melbourne

No more stinky kitchen

We have gone from an old style over stove exhaust unit that just recirculated the air back in your face - to our wonderful new Sirius which now extracts all the cooking smells outdoors - its great. Its simple to use and has great LED lighting to illuminate the cooking surface

Good Quality

We purchased the Sirius SL-906EM-L-1000 with the motor in the roof space a beautiful quite range hood, recommend this unit to any one. Easy clean filters and hopefully it will perform well for many years to come. Good Quality stainless steel, very well packaged for transport so no damage can occur.

Malinda
    Malindaasked
    SL906EM-L Series

Good to see the positive reviews. Has any one used the external wall mounted motor SEM2 ? How is the outside noise levels ? Wonder whether too noisy for the neighbors.

Eli P.
    Eli P.asked
    SL906EM-L Series

Airflow rates 1 & 2 have no power to lift the vent flap and provide no benefit. Flow rate 3 is great! Flow rate 4 (boost) is less than rate 3 and cant hold the light paper manual supplied. Is this normal behaviour?

SL906 EM-L 850 SEM1
    150mm ducting kit (not sirius brand) at less than 6m run total.

Emma T.SiriusSend a private message
    Helena K.
    Helena K.asked
    SL906EM-L 1000 (100 cm)

Hi, got a few questions about your rangehoods: SL906EM-L 1000 and SL906-L EXCEL 1000.

1) What is SEM1, 2, 3, etc.. mean? What do those numbers mean?
    2) I've got a 2 storey house and the obvious way to duct it out would be through the kitchen wall to the outside instead of the roof. But, I am wondering whether I should buy the "EM" model where the motor is external or just the internal onboard motor?
    3) If I buy the EM model, where would the external motor be located considering it needs to be installed above 2m away from the rangehood. My goundfloor ceiling height is 3m and the rangehood sits at 1.6m from the ground, so there's no way the motor can be 2m away from the rangehood.

See all Sirius SL906EM-L Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Sirius representatives

Compare all 3 Sirius SL906EM-L Series
    Sirius SL906EM-L 850 (85 cm)
    • Discontinued

Sirius SL906EM-L 850 (85 cm)

CategoryRange HoodsRange HoodsRange Hoods
    TypeUndermountUndermountUndermount
    Air ExtractionDuctedDuctedDucted
    Air Flow Rate1,200m³/hr1,200m³/hr1,200m³/hr
    FeaturesLED LightsLED LightsLED Lights
    Dimensions 350 x 520 x 290 mm350 x 850 x 290 mm350 x 1000 x 290 mm
    Number of Fan Speeds444
    Control TypeTouch ControlTouch ControlTouch Control
    Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
    Replaced bySirius SL906EMEL520 (52 cm)Sirius SL906EMEL850 (85 cm)Sirius SL906EMEL100 (100 cm)
    Compare all 3 Sirius SL906EM-L Series