Skiddoo

Skiddoo

2.9

• Trip Completed Yes (26) · No (276)
  • Price Accuracy

gary_scott2

gary_scott2Queensland

Never book with Skiddoo

15 weeks and still no refund from this company. You can’t contact them by phone as they have disconnected and they don’t respond to emails. Basically holding our money despite the airline confirming months ago that they have refunded the money. No doubt they are holding everyone’s refunds to earn interest in a time when there’s a global pandemic and people need that money back.

Wendywitch

WendywitchPerth, WA

will not refund

We were told by Skiddo that Singapore Airlines has approved refunds. So I asked for refund, Skiddo wrote and stated flight would be refunded in 2 to 10 weeks. 10 Weeks has long gone and no refund.
No number to call that has been disconnected and will not reply to numerous emails. Very unhappy

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Agency Ever/ Deny refund due to COVID19

To start with you can't call them, they are denying to apply my refund form through Latam which I'm not authorised to do as I have a Travel agency and they should be doing it. No return from them ... They keep saying it's been send but they send it wrong and they are denying to do it correctly even though Latam and I have told them they didn't put all my tickets number for a refund request.

Liars! Frauds! Scammers!

Flights were cancelled, you know why. Was promised a refund but Skiddoo wanted to charge me cancellation fees! No way. Fought that for a while. Eventually won. Was promised a refund in full. Was told it'd take 8-10 weeks. Now at 14 weeks. They've stopped replying to my emails. Can't contact them any other way. Airline tells me they already refunded the money. ACCC and Lawyer next. Good luck everyone! #NeveragainwithSkiddoo

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lacks quality customer services.

Useless company that seems to be based offshore and not in Australia. Based on the contact names in the emails and the quality of English in the emails in guessing Philippines based company, or as per most companies these days to make more profits setting up all services outside of sales overseas. Phones are turned off to prevent call enquiries, email responses are repeated generic crap re Coronavirus, around the clock efforts to support customers etc. However after being informed of a maximum wait period of 8-10 weeks for a refund I'm now informed that the period now is 8-15 weeks. Now 13 weeks and still no refund nor any updates received.

Johna52

Johna52Farrer 2607, ACT

Will deny your travel insurance claim

Our Covid cancelled flight booking was with Skiddoo, they refused to refund, instead offering a credit. Under the T&C's of our travel insurance, this denies our claim. We are out of pocket 100% and would have been better off with a simple refusal to refund.

Kerrie

KerriePerth, WA

Skiddoo not paying me back

I cancelled my husband and my tickets due to covid19. With confirmation from skiddoo in an email. End of June I contacted them again as no refund has been made, to recieve a DISCUSTING email. Rude!
Told me to keep checking my bank statement.
Also was told pretty much they are to busy to worry about my refund and are closing the enquiry.
I'm seeking legal action

Alexis

AlexisSydney, NSW

Disgusting company

Skiddoo is disgusting and has taken advantage of their customers during this pandemic. I was promised a refund within 8-10 weeks (which is quite a long time if we're going to be honest). It has been 13 weeks since my flight cancellation and I've yet to receive my refund. How this company is still up and running, I really don't know.

cozzie

cozzieMelbourne

Disgusting policies on refunds of flight costs during COVID

How can this company say that a refund is not warranted when they have effectively cancelled the flight booked. Instead of Melbourne to LA non stop, it is now 10 hours long Melb to Sydney to San Francisco to LA. Cancellation costs are around the $400 mark. Have complained to ACCC. Never ever book with this agency again.

Jeff B.

Jeff B.Sydney, NSW

Do t waste your money.

I cancelled a trip on Feb 10 due to COVID 19 and still have not received a refund. They don’t respond to emails or care about their customers. On top of that they charge hundreds of dollars in cancellation fees.

Terrible

I cancelled the flight in 14 March and still waiting for Refund, they not answering the phone nor e-mail. I feel they robbed me. I'm offering to take legal action against them before it becomes to late,

Ligi

LigiSouth West, WA

Misleading and deceptive conduct from this company. Stay away

Not only did it take Skiddoo weeks to lodge our request for a refund with the airline, they are now holding our money since more than 2 weeks when they received the refund for our flights from the airline. Airline confirmed the transfer to Skiddoo in an email to us, gave us the banking transfer reference no and date of the transaction. My emails to Skiddoo requesting a prompt refund are not being replied to, the phones not answered. This is not only bad customer service, this is fraud

Margi

MargiIllawarra, NSW

Full refund finalised!

Although I waited over 3 months rather than the 8-10 weeks promised, the full refund of over $3000 was eventually honoured. Not an easy process for customers. Dont give up.

Dorothea

DorotheaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refund received

Due to CoVid we contacted Skiddoo and cancelled the flights we had booked in December for March 31 flight to UK.. They responded to all emails. We got the promised full refund within the time frame given which was 8 - 10 business weeks.

Igor Rogov

Igor RogovGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Getting money back saga continues

Paid nearly AU$5000 on 8/12/2019 for a trip to Italy with stopover in Vietnam for our family. Both flights were cancelled in February. I was promised money back in 8-10 weeks on 13/March.

It is 11 weeks now and still no sign of refund.

Replies they are sending now to my email are automatic.

It looks like I have to get my money back through the credit company and courts.

Totally not recommended. They are either incompetent or dishonest.

Skiddoo rip offs.

We paid on 26/9/2019 to fly on 30/03/2020. tried to make future booking to avoid virus. Told extra $300 each. TRIED to contact Skiddoo no answer. Never again .Money GONE???????

Whyte

WhytePerth, WA

I'll Never ever book flight or tour again!

Michael - Melbourne

Michael - MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I will never ever book another flight with Skiidoo again. Am putting a formal complaint with ACCC.

seyoon k.

seyoon k.

This is horrible company regarding refund process and customer service!!!

Rachel

RachelGippsland, VIC

Booked a flight and everything was well until covid19

We were adviced to return to Australia soonest possible because of potential lock down due to covid19 while on holiday in March 2020 and after contacting Skiddoo (Singapore Airline flights booked through Skiddoo), we were asked to pay additional AU$800 for 2 to arranged for an earlier flight home. No emphathy or whatsoever.

Trip Completed Yes

Mandeep S.

Mandeep S.asked

I am looking Ticket booking online. I have one query for my Wife Ticket booking. She have no Surname in her passport. She have only Single Name:- Tamanna.
So I just want to confirm what I need to be filled in the Surname column. Pls, confirm.

akshat j.

akshat j.asked

Why this is not ask for passenger passport details while booking the tickets??

Lee
Lee

Their website is not clear on how you put your name. Avoid this website if you can.

guru b.
guru b.

How was your experience Akshat ? just booked my flight and now i am confuse with same question. They didnt ask for any passport details.

farai

faraiasked

Is Skiddo and skyscanner genuine? i want to book a flight

Noojee
Noojee

They are genuine. However, I have had a bad experience with Skidoo and their customer service. I get the best price from these sites then go to flight centre or similar, and they guarantee to beat the price ( and they do by $1), plus then you have an actual person you can go to if you need help, not just an indian call centre.

mybne
mybne

May be it's too late already but stayaway from skiddoo. It is a scam company somehow managed to obtain .com.au domain name. Such entities should not be exist in Australia.

Kanimbla
Kanimbla

I like to advise anyone not to shop at skiddo