Skiddoo

Skiddoo

See the Best Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shocking service.

Requested an extra bag to be added to flight, due to travelling with an infant. I got passed between skidoo (third party) and one of the airlines I was travelling with, who stated that Skiddoo indeed needed to add this and liaise with both airlines. Skidoo took no responsibility and stated to add it on when arriving at the airport by paying per kg. The airline stated Skiddoo was capable of this process, so seems that it was too much effort for them to liaise between two airlines and help with the enquiry. I spent half my day on hold trying to remedy this issue with them, and when asked to speak to a manager I was rudely told this was not an option.

nicD

nicDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Straightforward Booking without Issues

Website was easy to use, not too pushy on the extras and the end price was close enough to the original price listed. I paid a bit more for this over another booking site which wasn't working at all and was not helpful in resolving the issue, happy I did so. No issues with the booking process.

Sunny

SunnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever

Worst service ever. I booked flight and asked for change flight and everytime they sent overcharged or wrong quote. I called them and they took 2 days for quotation and by then flight was gone

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very lousy and slow service

I have a request for a name change. They took my payment and told me I would get my air ticket within 48 hours.
After 10 days I was still waiting for my revised air ticket. I emailed them and I did not get any response and called the 1300 number numerous times, but no one answer the phones. Not sure what their phone is for when there is no one there to answer the phone. I have to go to new website and sent a message through website.

It took them 13 days to get my air ticket name changed correctly.

Another thing, if you have Asian name, do yourself a favour, don't use this website..

Judy E

Judy EQueensland

slow service

I tried phoning 3 times over 2 days and was put on hold for over 30 minutes every time. Perhaps Skiddoo could review their contact arrangements, offering a call back system. After emailing them with my enquiry, I eventually received a phone call which answered my enquiry. Meantime I was getting pretty upset with the company which possible could have been avoided, if the service was better.

bhargavi k.

bhargavi k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst website to make flight booking and worst customer service.

I tried to book with this website couple of times and both the times i received payment failure error message after completing payment. Amount gets deducted from my account. I had to cal them as they don't respond to the emails soon and I had to wait for mininum of 50 mins before someone answers my call.

I understand if the payment failure is one-off, but it's everytime with them... After I got so annoyed with them i made a booking on budget air while i wait for them to attend my call. I complete the booking and receive the e-ticket as well but still these skiddoo people don't even answer the call. It's such a pain.

Raphael Oliveira

Raphael OliveiraSydney, NSW

Very bad experience, won't recommend. Please don't waste your time!

I booked a domestic flight with Skiddoo due to them being the cheapest displayed on SkyScanner. After paying, for my surprise, they immediately displayed the message:

"Transaction failed
We have received your payment but an error has occurred

Please contact Skiddoo immediately"

So it's easy to take my money, but not easy to give the damn tickets. I them went to call them - after 35 MINUTES waiting in the line, I gave up. Now I'm trying again...

OJG

OJGPerth, WA

Worst experience, Never Recommend, Cancelled my booking 2 times, Horrible Experience.

Tried to book a ticket online from overseas, got rejected, tried to book from Australia, got rejected. Wasted my time and energy, money blocked by the bank, cannot use it for 7 days, would not recommend under any circumstances. Even after providing passport copy, they refused to issue a ticket. Don't bother with this site.

Booking Type Flights

Easy ticketing but no food selection option

Price was best
Paid extra for window seat
But didn’t get on all sectors
No food selection option had to send email to do it but didn’t get as requested by

Trip Completed Yes
Trudi

TrudiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website and saved money!

Price was competitive. Price didn't change once transferred to website. And booking was legitimate.
Would use Skiddoo again! And probably will as have one more fare to get.....I would definitely recommend

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Amazing, perfect, helpful & highly recommended.

The booking was so easy, simple and quick process.
The price was accurate and a very good deal.
Next time we will use your website again and we will recommend to others.

Trip Completed Yes

Carolina Spital

Carolina SpitalCanberra 2600, ACT

Good stuff!

Skidoo was great easy website and the price was the best after a lot of research! the only thing is that I cant log in to the airlines website to choose our flight seats. The booking reference I got is the skidoo one but not the airline booking reference.

Easy, good price, legit

The booking process was straight forward, the prices were good, and confirmation emails from skiddoo and the airlines were received soon after booking which was reassuring. Overall a positive experience.

Todd

ToddPerth, WA

Good Savings fast service

Prabakaran Nm

Prabakaran NmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better rates and easy to complete booking

The prices offered on this site were very competitive. There was no unexpected error or additional fees levied apart from what was displayed on the screen. Will definitely come back for booking.

Callie

CallieSouth Australia

Good price on airfares

Booked direct international flight. Price cheaper than booking direct with airline. Easy booking process. E-ticket was supposed to be emailed within 24 hours but did not arrive after three days. A long time on hold but ticket was emailed promptly once I spoke to an operator. Checked my booking reference online directly with airline multiple times before departure. Would book through Skiddoo again.

Vikramjit Singh

Vikramjit SinghMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Straightforward and easy booking process

The prices I found on skidoo were lower than others. The booking process was smooth and hassle free. The only thing to be mindful of is that seat selection charges are often extra. In my case, I paid $30 for seat selection on the airline website after I booked with skidoo.

Booking Type Flights

Great easy to use service!

I found the system easy to use and I would use it again. The quick process time gave me peace of mind. I didn’t experience any unexpected processing fees. The price was the best that I could see at the time.

easy to make purchase

although my experience buying ticket was simple and easy. I did not find customer service that helpfull I had a question called customer service waited for 25 min and hung up because it kept me on hold.

Very good!

Very good price and easy and quick handling! Easy to navigate and clear!
I also loved that I my booking was kept and I could revisit it the next day and was able to book.... Anytime again! Thanks