Skiddoo

Skiddoo

• Trip Completed Yes (26) · No (357)
  • Price Accuracy

Kristie

KristieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Struggling to get answers!

I am hoping someone can help me out on here as I am struggling to get an answer from Skiddoo since My 2020! I asked to reschedule our flight as our refund was under half for what we paid for ( what a joke!) I haven't heard anything back from Skiddoo regarding the new flights which I now know will be canceled again. I don't know if I need to contact Etihad or HelloWorld or my bank so I can start requesting a refund. I also cant contact Etihad as they wont communicate with people that booked through a agency not directly with them so I'm feel lost and worried I wont get any money back esp now it has taken this long!

Left in the dark

Trip CompletedNo
Yuri

YuriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, no refund after 4 months of claim

I still haven't heard anything back from Skiddoo after 31 Dec last year, when they told airline has refunded my money back to Skiddoo and I will receive the fund as soon as this fund comes available in skiddoo account. 2 months past I still haven't heard anything back from Skiddoo nor have I received my refund yet.

Can't even call them as I have only found a customer service line that will ask to check website and some reason I am never able to speak to someone. Sent multiple emails and still no sign of response from skiddoo. I am surprised how this company is still operating in Australia and hold ABN.

Triin T.

Triin T.Darwin, NT

Received my refund but it was a long journey

Hopefully this might help someone get their refund. So i was in the same situation as many others- waiting and waiting a refund. I sent them multiple emails- no luck. I then contacted the airline (Finnair) and received a confirmation that they had refunded Skidoo in September 2020. I then lodged a complaint with Office of Fair Trading and a dispute with my bank(Anz). Anz and Office of Fair Trading were very helpful. I then finally received my refund after waiting for almost a year. I believe Skidoo finally paid my refund as Office of Fair Trade contacted them.

Hopefully this helps others to receive their refund.

Lorraine

LorrainePerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service

Finally got my refund today after 10 months
Tip is to send email every day but copy and past same email and send 20 times each day worked for me

TFC

TFCPerth, WA

They have taken or should I say stolen my money and disappeared.

Booked and paid for a return trip to Manila for March 2020 flying Singapore Airlines through Skiddoo, seemed like a good deal at the time. Flights cancelled due to Pandemic. Still waiting for a response from Skiddoo and no sign of my money.

Dont book your flight from skidoo!!

I have booked a flight on October 2019, to flight May 2020. April 2020 I have received and email canceling my flight Since then I have trying every month to rebook my flight or get a refund.
No reply from them! CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Price Accuracy

Appalling - no refund - no response

If I could give 0 stars I would. There response time is absolutely ridiculous, had one response from them 2 months later saying I was entitled to a refund, I’ve spoken with royal Brunei and they had added a note on my account to confirm I am entitled and still haven’t received anything from Skiddo!! This started back in March 2020. Never again will I book with them

Trip CompletedNo
Booking TypeFlights
Johnny

JohnnyPerth, WA

No refund and no answers

Tried to contact them numerous times and not even one reply from them. It's been months and still trying to get my money back. Never again will I book with them!

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

No response, no responsibility, no communication, no refund

Booked fare to Europe in August 2019. Since March 2020, I have been trying to get a refund. No response other than a standard Covid excuse email with advice they are not taking calls on the number provided. Singapore Airlines simply referring me back to them. If they are ever taking bookings again, I strongly suggest using another travel agent.

JGM

JGMPerth, WA

No communication no refund

No communication no refund even though Singapore Airlines said they rufunded Skiddoo in June 2020.It's now almost Feb 21 still nothing. I did all the usual phone calls emails even to Singapore Airlines.They vitually washed their hands of it.

Maria T.

Maria T.Perth, WA

Ignoring the Customer is their Service

It has been almost 1 year since I have been trying to contact skiddoo about my flight that got cancelled due to covid, and they refuse to reply to my inquiry. I try to be patient but not having heard from them during a crisis and when they owe me a return flight or AUD $ 2K + is impressive.
I honestly have never experienced such poor customer service.

anon

anonSydney, NSW

HORRIBLE

Have been waiting for a refund on plane tickets due to covid19. I have been placed in the refund queue but I still have not received anything. I have tried calling and emailing multiple times but no one has gotten back to me. If anyone knows what to do, please let me know.

Finally my refund

Booking TypeFlights

Don’t give up!!!! Apply for a chargeback

Find out how Skiddoo compares to other Booking Comparison-Only Services

They are a sham, don't book!

Been trying to contact them for a refund to a cancelled flight since March, The airline have approved refunds, but so far have been unable to even get a response.

Chew

ChewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refund at last

Received refund after 4 months wait following Skiddoo advice that I am on the refund queue. During that time I also queried Singapore airlines which advised that they had transferred the refund money to the agent for processing. It took Skiddoo 3 months to process....

kumar D.

kumar D.Peel, WA

no refund since March 2020

I booked my tickets for my family and all flights being cancelled so I am asking for refund since March 2020 no response till now please don't use this site at all

geoff

geoffSoutheast, SA

Waiting for refund!

Promised a refund months ago. Now, no response to emails. Have sent two more today (29/12/2020)
Please respond and update us . I don't mind having to wait if things are progressing but the lack of correspondence is frustrating.

Ange

AngeVictoria

No communication after they agree to refund!

I was promised a refund in June for a cancelled flight. Still waiting for a refund for 4 tickets. Skiddoo ceased responding to emails after agreeing to refund. I have been communicating with their parent company Helloworld who for the last 3 months always respond with “we will escalate this matter” but nothing happens!

Jarrad K.asked

Anyone know what's going on with this useless robbing fraudulent company? absolute no contact, no reply, no way to call them, cannot even give them feedback on their website because they have obviously removed that option for a reason. Has anyone actually got their money back?

Joseph
Joseph

Still waiting. Contacted ACCC but they're useless. Now for travel ombudsman and any other organisation we can find till we find one with some teeth. In the meantime, letting everyone know to avoid this mob. Looks like they're still taking bookings.

Jarrad K.

Yep I also contacted ACCC, no help whatsoever. Also unbelievable how they are still taking bookings, stealing more money from people. I contacted the airlines they said they will reimburse, so Skiddoo does have my money, obviously just don't want to hand it over.

Ace P.
Ace P.

Skiddoo had the refund from the airline but didn't pass it on. I then applied for chargeback on my credit card, it was initially refused but I appealed & won so my credit card refunded me.

Marilyn Littlejohn

Marilyn Littlejohnasked

I have been waiting for 16 weeks to get a REFUND , please advise when I can expect it to happen

Thankful
Thankful

Do not loose faith we finally received our money no notice it just arrived

Sarah

Sarahasked

Skiddoo is asking for my bank name, account name, account number and BSB for a refund, is this legitimate? I am wary to give such details via email and it sounds like they aren't refunding any flights anyway.

David
David

I would never give bank details to an unsolicited request. They should know your details if you paid by credit card. It may be legitimate but you would need to verify it by them giving you a phone number to ring which is their actual listed phone number