Skiddoo

Skiddoo

See the Best Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good Service

Skiddoo was great, I placed a deposit to hold my flight which is a great feature! Then processed the payment over the phone with a consultant. The wait time was quick and very easy to process payments through. English speaking phone service and fast and efficient service. Very good!

A little problematic

Initial service was great - booking was very simple, and great for cost; however I did not receive an e-ticket. When I phoned they said they resent, but still not received.

Booking Type Flights

Real people the Skiddoo difference.

Everything worked exactly as it should, I made an error on my booking details. Contacted Skiddoo and a real person responded straight away and resolved the issue immediately. Book through Skiddoo with confidence.

Easily talked to someone

Very accurate information, i booked the flight for family of 4 from Sydney to Vienna. total payment as showing as through Skyscanner. Very happy, as soon as I paid, i got a reference number for my booking and advising it will take up24 hours to confirm my ticket. When I didn’t get my ticket I called and within minutes I spoke w/ rep and she then sent my booking confirmation. Nice and easy... i will book again w/ Skiddo next time

easy going

yes international transaction charge $40 over a purchase of $646. i thought its an australian company but money went to overseas account which charged buy visa cards extra transaction fee

Booking Type Flights

The price was accurate, not click-bait !!

I paid the price quoted, cannot ask more than that. Like other sites, extras were offered. I chose the travel insurance because it was fairly priced. Hopefully the extra money paid for seat selection is not wasted.

Best price and Easy Transaction

Absolutely loved the experience. My friend actually went to a travel agent get a quote, but Skiddoo's rate is $80 cheaper than that quote.
During the booking, all steps are easy to follow, and only small amount credit card surcharge was added on initial quoted price. very happy with the purchase.
Received the e-ticket next business day, and logged in airline company to add meal preference, also confirmed the e-ticket is legit.
Will recommend Skiddoo for friends and family in the future.

Straight forward

Booked through skyscanner and was very worried about the reviews where people didn't receive their confirmation and refunds. However, I received my confirmation and itinerary in less than 24 hours and found no problems.

Booking Type Flights

So good so easy great customer service

Excellent service easy to navigate and straight forward details to follow. Better than fantastic. Other companies I have tried and have had problems with booking etc but not skiddoo 5 stars

Fast & Straight Forward

Great experience while booking. Easy and simple lucrative process. No hidden charges. Deals were great. Would love to use this site again. Helpful if meal option were also shown while booking.

Booking Type Flights

Very easy and straight forward

All fees were clearly stated. It was a very easy process. Tickets were emailed straight away. It was very easy to compare different companies on this site. I would definitely use this site again

poor afterbooking service

just want to add a child ticket after booking online, but it costs about one week to deal with, what if i am on an urgent fly? can someone help to solve this problem?

Booking Type Flights

Pretty good. No problem at all

No hidden fees. They provide exact costs after booking. Easy, simple and quick, no hassles. Would book next time. Only concern was it did not have the option to select the preferred meal. It would be great if they can include the meal selection option as well.

Trip Completed Yes

Total waste of time

Saw the best rates provided and proceed to filling up all details. Even before the the 15 minutes was up for the holding flight and price, the transaction did not go through because it was unavailable. So I tried the next best rate and the same thing happened. Third trial also came up with the same pop up telling me that it was unavailable.
What was the point of having a good rate but not able to complete the booking?

Price Accuracy

Easy to use and - it works

The site is easy to navigate. You can compare select and pay - that's it. Plus you pay the actual price quoted, no hidden fees and it really is that simple.

Booking Type Flights

Straight forward, no problems.

Quite easy.
Didn't include local tax charge. 95% accurate.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t 30 words!

Correct price shown

The pricing was correct, I went with two other providers first only to find that the price had changed by the time I filled out my details. Will always go straight to Skiddoo to book in the future.

Booking Type Flights

It was very quick and easy to book the tickets

Very quick turn around time to get confirmed ticket. No extra charge after the booking as well. Was easy to compare the quotes. Will definetly book next time through skidoo

Good and quick service

Easy and straight forward website, quick search and booking. I started on skyscanner and could see good deals with Skiddoo so it was a no brainer to opt for it.

Booking Type Flights

Good service easy to use

Easy to use and compare different companies. Tickets were received easily by email. Price was the best i could get. No additional fees and very good all round service. I would book again