Skiddoo

Skiddoo

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Trip Completed Yes (20) · No (224)
  • Price Accuracy

Jeremy Knibbs

Jeremy KnibbsSydney, NSW

Typical bad middle man discount provider who does not care and holds your money

Dpunker

DpunkerBo

Booked a cheap ticket to overseas quickly!

The travel agent was quick to find me a cheap ticket to travel overseas. I could not believe I found a ticket so cheap hours before the flight. There were no unexpected or additional fees after I made the booking.

EnoughKitchen

EnoughKitchenSydney, NSW

A pleasant booking experience

Valerie O.

Valerie O.Western Australia

Scam.

Scam. I tried to buy 3 air tickets, after I spent all this time anc efforts to fill in all information "sorry no seat at this fare left" message appears. Anc them you can book for $400 more. False ad, I will report you to the search engines

Captain America

Captain AmericaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Booking for accommodation

I bought an International return ticket last Monday, on asking for accommodation during my 14 hours of transit, I was told that they will communicate with the Sri Lankan Airlines and email me the airline's decision, I tried calling them after 4 days, wait over the phone was 30 mins, no one attended to my call, then I rang the Sri Lankan Airline, they told me that Skiddoo hadn't even put in a request in the 4 days!!!

Booking Type Accommodation

Steaphani C.

Steaphani C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fake fare to steal your identity

They trick you with the price and will seal your name and details. Then will put the money in their bank for a couple of days, earn interest and tell you they cannot book the tickets. Absolute bogus, liars, wondering how they operate in Australia dodging consumer activists.

Parampreet Singh

Parampreet SinghMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting

I am been chasing them for last two weeks, everytime i get to listen different story. I paid around $200 extra for flexible tickets. Now when i wanted to change my dates they are not even helping me with possible dates where i do not have to pay any extra.
WARNING: Never pay them extra for flexible tickets

Jay

JayWheatbelt, WA

Was sceptical about using for the first time ever but happily surprised with hassle free service.

Easy and prompt service while booking online. All documents and ticketing sent to me in a very fast and prompt manner. Never had a single issue with using this company for the first time for holidays.

Booking Type Accommodation
Brendan

Brendan

BEWARE!

Disappointed! Disgraceful!Liars! Repeatedly told me they refunded my canceled flight! After providing them with a bank statement and letter from my bank that no refund was submitted they continued to tell me they had!

Terrible Customer Service

Tried to purchase a flight and it said the fare was no longer available? On the side bar it said that the price was promised for another 14min? went through the process several more times and called customer service. waited on hold for 45min for them to tell me there was nothing they could do and "Promised price" did not mean anything

Do not waste your time or money

Booked a flight this morning for my wife and two kids $1800 later I got a reply to say they received my money but could not confirm the flight..
After 35 min on hold was told it would take 2 to 5 working days to refund my money..
Do not waste your time or money

preet p.

preet p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very very disgusting service ever have

I want to reschedule my flight and they give me a quatation of 2748$ for 2 tickets which I pay 2100$ appx. For 2 new ticket and on there website the new ticket price shows 1099$ per ticket and they says I have to pay gap fees which is 1009$.

Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Best Price. Standard Fares no amendments

Just booked through Skidoo, return economy trips to London for my missus and me. Couldn't be easier. Paid via credit card (small charge), and was emailed a confirmation and itinerary within 10 min after. They had easily the best price, a fantastic range to choose from, and an easy to use website. They offered insurance etc, against changes and so forth. Up to you to buy, but if you're sure you won't want amendments to your ticket, luggage, food or dates, then great. saved me $400 for or two tickets (from booking direct with the same airline, same plane, same dates etc)

garry

garryPerth, WA

Dont pay flight change insurance

I paid $100 extra for insurance on my ticket in case i needed to change my flight dates,my mother passed away whilst i was over seas,ringing them is hopeless ,get an auto response email from them ,when they did finally reply some days later it was at a charge of $316 ,What was the sense of paying $100 for insurance ?
Skidoo dont care

Shocking service.

Requested an extra bag to be added to flight, due to travelling with an infant. I got passed between skidoo (third party) and one of the airlines I was travelling with, who stated that Skiddoo indeed needed to add this and liaise with both airlines. Skidoo took no responsibility and stated to add it on when arriving at the airport by paying per kg. The airline stated Skiddoo was capable of this process, so seems that it was too much effort for them to liaise between two airlines and help with the enquiry. I spent half my day on hold trying to remedy this issue with them, and when asked to speak to a manager I was rudely told this was not an option.

nicD

nicDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Straightforward Booking without Issues

Website was easy to use, not too pushy on the extras and the end price was close enough to the original price listed. I paid a bit more for this over another booking site which wasn't working at all and was not helpful in resolving the issue, happy I did so. No issues with the booking process.

Sunny

SunnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever

Worst service ever. I booked flight and asked for change flight and everytime they sent overcharged or wrong quote. I called them and they took 2 days for quotation and by then flight was gone

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very lousy and slow service

I have a request for a name change. They took my payment and told me I would get my air ticket within 48 hours.
After 10 days I was still waiting for my revised air ticket. I emailed them and I did not get any response and called the 1300 number numerous times, but no one answer the phones. Not sure what their phone is for when there is no one there to answer the phone. I have to go to new website and sent a message through website.

It took them 13 days to get my air ticket name changed correctly.

Another thing, if you have Asian name, do yourself a favour, don't use this website..

Judy E

Judy EQueensland

slow service

I tried phoning 3 times over 2 days and was put on hold for over 30 minutes every time. Perhaps Skiddoo could review their contact arrangements, offering a call back system. After emailing them with my enquiry, I eventually received a phone call which answered my enquiry. Meantime I was getting pretty upset with the company which possible could have been avoided, if the service was better.

bhargavi k.

bhargavi k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst website to make flight booking and worst customer service.

I tried to book with this website couple of times and both the times i received payment failure error message after completing payment. Amount gets deducted from my account. I had to cal them as they don't respond to the emails soon and I had to wait for mininum of 50 mins before someone answers my call.

I understand if the payment failure is one-off, but it's everytime with them... After I got so annoyed with them i made a booking on budget air while i wait for them to attend my call. I complete the booking and receive the e-ticket as well but still these skiddoo people don't even answer the call. It's such a pain.

Mandeep S.

Mandeep S.asked

I am looking Ticket booking online. I have one query for my Wife Ticket booking. She have no Surname in her passport. She have only Single Name:- Tamanna.
So I just want to confirm what I need to be filled in the Surname column. Pls, confirm.

akshat j.

akshat j.asked

Why this is not ask for passenger passport details while booking the tickets??

Lee

Their website is not clear on how you put your name. Avoid this website if you can.

guru b.
guru b.

How was your experience Akshat ? just booked my flight and now i am confuse with same question. They didnt ask for any passport details.

farai

faraiasked

Is Skiddo and skyscanner genuine? i want to book a flight

Noojee
Noojee

They are genuine. However, I have had a bad experience with Skidoo and their customer service. I get the best price from these sites then go to flight centre or similar, and they guarantee to beat the price ( and they do by $1), plus then you have an actual person you can go to if you need help, not just an indian call centre.

mybne
mybne

May be it's too late already but stayaway from skiddoo. It is a scam company somehow managed to obtain .com.au domain name. Such entities should not be exist in Australia.

Kanimbla
Kanimbla

I like to advise anyone not to shop at skiddo