2Skin Physics Advance Superlift Neck Lifting & Firming Cream

Smell

Jolanta P.
Jolanta P.
  Fair Incentive

This is so good and this does so much to my face

The price is so friendly, it has to be told. I apply Sukin Moisture Night Cream often and much for long time. that make my face poufy and nourished. I feel i have taken 20 years off. I am 58.
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer5 posts

Superlift Neck & Firming Cream Changed!

I have been buying the skin physics products for many many years...and they have been excellent in that the results over time have been fantastic up until approx. 2 years ago the ingredients changed & I could tell!!
When I called head office the receptionist argued with me saying that the products haven't changed! I knew they had because they had a different colour and smell!
The eye cream began to burn under my eyes and the neck firming and night pumping cream I was not seeing a difference in the complexion when I previously did!
I ended up returning the products and have now started using another product.
Shame skin physics as they used to be excellent! Show details
Julie J
Julie JHobart, TAS2 posts

No change for me !!

I’ve used this product and almost finished my first jar. I’ve noticed no difference at all. Things actually continue to deteriorate with age which is 65. I’m upset about buying products that don’t deliver!!! Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Liz
LizBox Hill, Victoria25 posts

Saggy Neck

Have just started to use this wonderful cream. I am 70 but still hoping that there will be some reduction of the saggy neck skin. If anyone out there (same age) has this problem please advise if continual use actually works

Gisella Mantovani
Gisella Mantovani

No changes in my skin

No changes on my skin I have been using it for about 6 months +have not found any difference to to my skin and was using the product twice a day

Skin Physics
Skin Physics   DM
Wendy Voegelin2 posts

Great product with a nice texture. I notice a difference when I don't use it however would love to

The skin is tighter, firmer and well moisturized. I also like the fact that it isnt heavily perfumed which means it doesn't interfere with your perfume. When not using this product you notice a difference and it is the best I have tried currently on the market. Suggestion - include one with an SPF for summer.

Donna Katu
Donna KatuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Brilliant neck cream

I have used super lift neck firming cream for quite some time now and I am totally satisfied with it, I have had a thyroidectomy which is known for leaving a saggy neck especially around the scar area, almost from the first use of the cream I noticed a difference, I absolutely recommend this product.

Sherelle Price
Sherelle Price

Mature Crepey neck this is your Saviour!

From the first application skin is definitely firmer and no longer creepy. Product delivers on all promises I would never be without this as part of my standard routine now.

JulesB
JulesB3 posts

It does help

Skin was firmer, Looked smoother. I love this product, I realised how good it worked after I hadn’t used it, I noticed more lines, once using it again my neck looks so much better.

Meagan M
Meagan MWimmera, VIC23 posts

It's a must try

I was a little sceptical at first as creams promise this and that and after the initial what i call "skin shock" when you use a new product that your skin isn't immune too the skin shock wears off, and you find out that that miricle cream is no better than what you're already using ... so now you have another product that hasn't lived up to the hype! Well it won't be the case here, this product does what it says and your neck and decollete area's will not only look great but feel so smooth and that's just after 1 use. With continued use just watch the transformation and you'll be amazed. Thank you Skin Physics

Show 2 replies

Gillian Hook
Gillian Hook

A happy Camper!!

I have been using this product for approx 2 years, & have noticed the firming and toning benefits. I will continue applying it day & night to address these issues & prevent further skin ageing

Sue Jones
Sue Jones

Doesn’t seem to improve existing wrinkles

Haven’t noticed many new wrinkles but the old ones don’t seem to have improved much. I have used the product every morning so expected to see a little more benefit

Skin Physics
Skin Physics   DM
Joy Revell
Joy Revell

Love

Love it can't be without it did not have any reaction to it have been using it for years it has helped with wrinkles on my neck my skin feels softer would certainly recommend this product

Pockeydynamo
Pockeydynamo

It does exactly what the product says

My skin was starting to show the usual signs of aging. The leathering look has gone and my neck is much firmer. I use it morning and night. The times I don’t use my skin looses it firmness. It doesn’t cover my age spots, but still love!

Maria Suriano
Maria Suriano

It's made a huge difference to my neck and cleavage

The redness on my cleavage has disappeared, my neck is firmer. I'm 54 and if you saw me you wouldn't know i was that old. It's amazing cream. Love it

Nicci D
Nicci D

Is it also necessary to use a moisturiser with the super lift neck & firming cream.Is this also suitable to use this as a facial moisturiser

Liz

I just use the firming cream at night without moisturiser and it works just fine on face and neck. You can use it on your face as a moisturiser if you want to but I just use it at night.

Maureen R
Maureen R

Do you use Skin Physics Superlift everyday and do I use my usual Moisteriser with it?

Wendy Voegelin

I don't use it everyday but would suggest doing so and yes, use your usual moisturizer with it as I see the Skin Physics Superlift product as a treatment product and moisturizer just adds to its efficacy.

Lynnette G.
Lynnette G.

Can u get the neck tighter and day cream / night cream and how much and does these products really work for sure as I dont want to waste my money if they dont worlk