Skinstitut Laser Aid

Skinstitut Laser Aid

See the Best Masks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Skinstitut? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sada
    SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it, perfect to soothe skin

I use this after threading and treatments on my face and it immediately calms my skin and reduces the redness and heat on my skin. My face can be very sensitive at times and this works well to simply cool it down.
    I suggest to apply a thin layer on the affected skin, if you apply too much, it can pill, and roll off so little to cover the skin is enough.
    It is also good to use if your face heats up due to dust allergies.
    It’s a big tube so it lasts a long time. Also, if some of it gets out and dries around the lid, just peel that off and dispose, the inside is fine and perfect to use. Highly recommend for sensitive skin or any skin that needs to calm down due to any issue.

Also perfect for sun burn

I use this when I get my laser done but I got very sunburnt one day and thought might give it a go the next few days I went an amazing brown. I normally would have peeled. I also used it on a burn and it brought the heat out making the top worse but helped to not damage the cells underneath

Other Masks

ZenaSydney, NSW

best ever

lasemedics
    lasemedicssydney

cools the skin while reducing redness and swelling

A versatile product though ideal post laser treatment it is a miracle cream for anyone suffering from sensitive skin, helping to reduce skin irritation, reactivity and redness. Laser aid works by drawing heat out of the skin preventing skin complications and reactions. Lase Aid can also be used as a moisturiser for sensitive skin and acne prone skin. A great tip is to use laser aid as a cooling antibacterial mask leave on for 10 minutes and rinse off.

Vivian
    LaseMedics.com.au
    very affortable for a cosmedical grade product, great results, versatile instantly soothing and cooling irritated skin

Masks

Find out how Skinstitut Laser Aid compares to other Masks

Kris Hamilton
    Kris Hamiltonasked

Is laser aid suitable to use after dermarolling ?

Vaishnavi
    Vaishnaviasked

Can I use this after applying niacinamide and cold cream ?

Dana
    Danaasked

Can i use this as a moisturizer like after applying my retinol ?

Zena

This product is specially made to be used after laser or sun burn its doesn't work as normal moisturizer as far as I can tell and thats why it called Laser Aid. it make your skin feel sticky as it has a thick creamy texture just like aloe vera gel, there is a lot of products in the market that you can use as moisturizer like olay complete uv moisturizer lotion its light and non greasy.

See all Skinstitut Laser Aid questions