6Smeg DWIFAB

William S
William SAdelaide2 posts
  Verified Black

Function & Form

Of all the products in the Smeg retro range, the dishwasher is by far the most impressive, it ticks all of the boxes......Super Quiet, efficient, innovative dish draws, easy to clean, and hands down the best looking washer on the market......The wash quality is as good as I have seen....A genuine Miele killer.

clive193324 posts
  Verified Cream

Esthetic super quiet dish washer

We installed the Victoria range of SMEG appliances in our new kitchen which was completed in November 2016. We have been completely happy with the beautiful look of this range and their functionality. The washing machine is used once every five days as there are only two of us in the home. It is easy to programme the setting needed and once started it silently and efficiently washes the crockery and the dishes. We are extremely satisfied with how well the machine cleans the baking dishes - removing all the heavy baked on remaining food. Highly recommended

grossignolSydney, NSW14 posts

Is it on? Yes ,Yes it is

We have been using this now for 3 months ,(we did a 50s style kitchen reno )as well as other appliances in this range and we could not be happier . I will start this review the same way I have started as the others it is very pretty . It is wonderfully quiet we have a 10 month old so that is important to us ,Cleans the dishes and glass better than we do by hand ,stainless pots come out like, wow ! I have never been a dishwasher man but I am now .Can not comment on longevity yet but will keep you updated ,I hope this helps you

Show details ·  1

mocha
mochaPerth, WA13 posts
  Cream

Thrilled every time I use it!

We've had this little beauty for just over a year now and while expensive, it is a joy.

Looks beautiful, is extremely quiet, has plenty of wash cycles to choose from.

It doesn't dry the best on the cycle I like but that's been the same with an LG and Bosch that we've had before, so doesn't bother me.

I just love using it, the sound of the door closing and the hidden buttons are very cool.

Sure you can get just as good cheaper but this has the style I wanted and I just love it!!

ninaSydney, NSW7 posts
  DWIFAB

$2500 lasted 3 years ?

Paid $2500 for this dishwasher and after 3 years it stopped . A technition charged $150 to come to our house and said it is the main power board and will cost at least $600 to fix . We used over$10000 worth of SMEG appliances for our new kitchen and now we are a worried . Not happy.

nina

I would like to thank Steve from SMEG who contacted me and helped us with this issue . Great product and great service.

LJM
LJM · DWIFAB

I've owned this dishwasher about 3 years and have been very happy with it apart from one problem. The small sprayer on the bottom sprayer arm keeps falling off. It started happening once every now and then but now it's every wash. It is affecting the wash quality quite a bit. Why is this happening?

clive1933

I have not had this problem. Why not contact the SMEG technical department. I have found them most helpful on other matters?

Smeg   DM

Dear LJM, Could you please email service@smeg.com.au with your name, address and contact number and mark it to the attention of Lesley. Once she has this information, she will be in direct contact with you.
Regards

Jenny Dollin · DWIFAB

I’m very seriously thinking of getting this dishwasher. I read choice and it says that it wasn’t good at drying. Does the door pop open to help dry the dishes? Choice said it didn’t but the salesman said it did? Also what are the racks made of? Thanks.

Jenny Dollin

Thanks for your answer. They look so lovely. I’m glad they actually perform well.

Compare all Smeg DWIFAB listings
Smeg Black (DWIFABNE)
Smeg Black (DWIFABNE)5.0
Smeg Cream (DWIFABP)
Smeg Cream (DWIFABP)1.0
CategoryBuilt-in DishwashersBuilt-in DishwashersBuilt-in DishwashersBuilt-in Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $2,190$2,850
FeaturesEco Mode/Wash and Half-Load Option
Number of Place Settings 14141414
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Water Consumption12.6 L/wash12.6 L/wash12.6 L/wash12.6 L/wash
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption230 kWh per year
Control Panel Position TopTopTopTop
Maximum Noise Level43 db43 db43 db43 db
Number of Programs5
Dimensions 818 x 598 x 630 mm818 x 598 x 630 mm818 x 598 x 630 mm818 x 598 x 630 mm
Height Adjustment 868 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishRedCreamBlackCream
Replaced bySmeg Cream (DWIFABP-1)