2.0

1.0

Wendyb
Wendyb

Noisy appliance

This cooker hood is very noisy even on the lowest fan speed. It may work effectively to remove steam but the noise is very bad. We can't hear anything else in the kitchen. Show details
Interior Build Quality
Noise Level
Deb
Deb

So noisy

Just after 1 use we can not stand it any longer. It has to go. Cooking under a jet plane would be quieter. Such a shame as its brand new
Jeanitta G.
Jeanitta G.

Satisfied customer

Great after sale service, had faulty rangehood from builders who did not install it properly. Even though it was after warranty period they were willing to waive cost because there was mix up with appointment time Show details ·  2
Denise Smith
Denise SmithIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Extremely noisy

Came with a house that was built through GJ Gardner Wollongong. I have only been using it for just shy of 3 months. Worst rangehood I have ever used too noisy, doesn't extract cooking smells. All I can say don't buy one they are hopeless. Show details

Zenon B.
Zenon B.

I’ve had mine only 5 years and has just stopped working! Fan not turning on. I expected more from SMEG. I’m thinking of replacing now with another brand.

Irene G
Irene G

HI
We have the Smeg PUM60x range hood, it has stopped working. We only installed it about 6 years ago. Is that how long they last?