Satisfied the Quality, Excellent Customer Services

Love my first Smeg product, satisfied with the quality, just as expected! Nice good looking kettle can really makes you happy start a day for your first cup! Q&A fast response and thanks Smeg for all the smooth process got my replacement kettle on time. Customer service is excellent!

Purchased in October 2019.

Tammy Parnell

Tammy ParnellPerth, WA

love love love

Love it! $160 worth of gorgeousness! Had always bought Russell Hobbs in the past but the last one corroded in a short amount of time. Quiet, and lots oh so nice.

Purchased in August 2019 at Peters of Kensington for $160.00.

FSRS

FSRSPerth

Still going

Given the cost $199 it's a pricey. It does have quick boiling time and isn't too loud, and alongside the toaster it adds a touch of flair!

But it's still a kettle!

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

Stylish

Stylish Retro and Gorgeous red that makes a statement in the kitchen. Boils quickly and holds a lot of water although is quite heavy even when empty. Its also not too loud when boiling which is important for me in large open plan space.

Purchased in February 2019.

john

johnbrisbane

Handsome and stylish

I chose this kettle for its classic, handsome and everlasting style. Eye catching, Quick to boil, easy to fill. Superior in quality. Nothing more attractively simple yet fit for kings.

Purchased in January 2018.

Sigrid

SigridPerth, WA

Love it

I have been wanting this for so long but it was pricey. I finally got it as a present and love it. The retro style adds a cool touch to my kitchen and the functionality is excellent

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $179.00.

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

I always wanted it

I finally moved into my new apartment and i just bought my new kettle! I always wanted it for my kitchen, it looks so classy, and i think no other brand beats it. I AM being extremely careful with the surface as i am afraid it may scratch. The button is soft and no sound but yesterday i noticed it popped open when i needed another new pot of water when the kettle is so hot, no sure if its designed that way, will keep an eye on it

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $169.00.

Pol Howard

Pol Howard

Not the best actually

Nice style and good finish. Like the press down button to operate lid opening. No hot steam from round the handle when pouring it after boiling. Good size. Sometimes the water tastes a bit of plastic, but they may go with repeated use

Purchased in October 2018 for $150.00.

Gardid48

Gardid48Mid North Coast, NSW

Little disappointed but still like it

Love the retro shape and matches well with the retro toaster also Smeg, find it a little heavier than our previous one also the silicone pads seem to dislodge easily,we are on our second one after 6 months losing pads and slow boil cut off reaction no problem exchanging atHarvey Norman.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $159.00.

showcaseplastics

showcaseplasticsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it / looks good / perfect visually.

Great taste day one
Easy to fill.
It is heavy to lift though.
It can pour a little clumsily.
Looks great with the matching toaster.
The pastel colours are great, green and pink were my 2nd and 3rd choice.

Purchased in September 2018 at Myer Retail Stores.

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Looks great, sturdy, beautiful to display on counter

nut

nutBallarat

Time will tell

I have just purchased this kettle and it appears all great. I saw with similar products (different colours) there were some complaints of fading and other small issues over time but it seems that also the after purchase customer service is excellent; at least from the comments. I will look forward to seeing how it holds up over time which is often what you really want to know when getting more expensive appliances and will report back (if memory holds).

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Caz M

Caz MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Klf03pBAU great kettle

I bought the kettle and matching two slice toaster, I was looking at Morphy Richards scandi, but they were too big. I’m happy with this kettle though. It looks great, heats water quickly, doesn’t get hot on the outside. Not a problem for me, but it is a heavy kettle even without water. The level indicator get condensation on it after boiling but I can’t see how that would be avoided with ANY kettle. But it works well, doesn’t leak, waters doesn’t taste funny.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Penny D

Penny Dasked

I have just bought a retro-style SMEG electric kettle. Is it normal for the water level indicator to be full of condensation making the whole indicator panel full of bubbles and hard to see water level clearly?

Tweedledee

No... I've not had that problem.

Mavis C.

Mavis C.asked

Hi Smeg, I just bought my KLF03 kettle and I had noticed that every time when I open the lid, the drips or sometime dribbles, water leak out the left side of the outside kettle. Is that right?

Lesley R.Smeg

Dear Mavis C - thank you for your review. In order for us to assist you, can you kindly email us direct with your full name, address and contact telephone number along with a picture of the kettle and the base showing the serial number on it. Please email us at service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Regards, Smeg Australia.

Fiona Wood

Fiona Woodasked

After 12 months the water tastes metallic. How can I get rid of it?

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Fiona,
We would recommend descaling your kettle. You can purchase a descaler for kettles/coffee machines from your local supermarket.
Regards
Smeg

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives