Love it

I have been wanting this for so long but it was pricey. I finally got it as a present and love it. The retro style adds a cool touch to my kitchen and the functionality is excellent

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $179.00.

I always wanted it

I finally moved into my new apartment and i just bought my new kettle! I always wanted it for my kitchen, it looks so classy, and i think no other brand beats it. I AM being extremely careful with the surface as i am afraid it may scratch. The button is soft and no sound but yesterday i noticed it popped open when i needed another new pot of water when the kettle is so hot, no sure if its designed that way, will keep an eye on it

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $169.00.

Not the best actually

Nice style and good finish. Like the press down button to operate lid opening. No hot steam from round the handle when pouring it after boiling. Good size. Sometimes the water tastes a bit of plastic, but they may go with repeated use

Purchased in October 2018 for $150.00.

Little disappointed but still like it

Love the retro shape and matches well with the retro toaster also Smeg, find it a little heavier than our previous one also the silicone pads seem to dislodge easily,we are on our second one after 6 months losing pads and slow boil cut off reaction no problem exchanging atHarvey Norman.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $159.00.

Noise Level

Love it / looks good / perfect visually.

Great taste day one
Easy to fill.
It is heavy to lift though.
It can pour a little clumsily.
Looks great with the matching toaster.
The pastel colours are great, green and pink were my 2nd and 3rd choice.

Purchased in September 2018 at Myer Retail Stores.

Noise Level

Looks great, sturdy, beautiful to display on counter

Was in the market for a new kettle after having a Variable kettle. I wanted a kettle which not only looked lovely sitting on my kitchen bench but also matched my black kitchenaid. I came across this Smeg kettle which matched perfectly.

It is a later model so doesn't have the issue of peeling letters (which I had read about when doing my research). The letters on the kettle are made of metal on this model.

When you turn the kettle on, it has a little blue light behind the lever telling you its on and is boiling. Boils quite fast and not too loudly. Its simple to use.

Its a slightly heavier kettle than my last one but its mainly because of the solid build. Feels sturdy in the hand and its just beautiful.

The only thing about having a black kettle is that you need to 'dust' it occasionally as you can see dust easier than having a silver/whilte one for example.

Time will tell

I have just purchased this kettle and it appears all great. I saw with similar products (different colours) there were some complaints of fading and other small issues over time but it seems that also the after purchase customer service is excellent; at least from the comments. I will look forward to seeing how it holds up over time which is often what you really want to know when getting more expensive appliances and will report back (if memory holds).

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Klf03pBAU great kettle

I bought the kettle and matching two slice toaster, I was looking at Morphy Richards scandi, but they were too big. I’m happy with this kettle though. It looks great, heats water quickly, doesn’t get hot on the outside. Not a problem for me, but it is a heavy kettle even without water. The level indicator get condensation on it after boiling but I can’t see how that would be avoided with ANY kettle. But it works well, doesn’t leak, waters doesn’t taste funny.

Date PurchasedJul 2018