Smeg STHX00 Series

Smeg STHX00 Series

STH600X and STH900X
2.0 from 1 review

Noisy and suction is poor

Thought to upgrade at the builder’s color apppointment and paid extra but this rangehood is very noisy and the suction is next to nil until on full speed where the noise increases too much. There is also this vibrating noise which is really annoying.
Won’t go with this brand again

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Dear Jay, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and contact details. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Regards, Steve CullenThanks Steve. I have raised this issue with Burbank who’s the builder of our house yesterday during 3 monthly maintenance inspection. Would you like me to wait for them to come back with a solution or would you still want me to forward you details? I just don’t want to confuse anyone. Please let me know.Dear Jay, I would not mind if you wanted us to come and also inspect the appliance, I will wait till you email me direct. Regards Steve