Smith + Nobel Intelli Kitchen Master with Scales

Smith + Nobel Intelli Kitchen Master with Scales Questions & Answers

37 questions from our users

Rose S.

Rose S.asked

Does it come with a recipe book on purchase?

Linda

No but try the Cookidoo app. The intelli doesn’t have many recipes but the Thermomix recipes work for this machine, which are on the Cookidoo app.

Kris S.asked

Have just purchased and am waiting for Smith and Nobel Intelli with scales. Am wondering does it come with any built in recipes or am I to search them out on the internet.
Thanks Kris.

I use the Thermomix ones - on the Cookidoo app

Jenny S

Skinnymixers For recipes and Bellini and S&N users FB group. Sue Kling runs it and there is nothing she doesn’t know about them. There is a recipe book and a starters guide which is more comprehensive than the guide that comes with the machine. Highly recommend.

Kris S.

Thank you, where do I get the recipe book and a starters guide?
Cheers

Marilyn Lydenasked

My big problem with one near the same was the noise during and the loudness when finished, had both our dogs nervous wrecks. I ended up returning it. Could someone that knows the sound of the Thermomix let me know if the Smith + Nobel Intel is louder.

Jenny S

The S&N is loud when chopping on high speeds but not when cooking & stirring normally.

Thank you Jenny S.

Sylvie L.

Sylvie L.asked

Where is the reset?

Sylvie L.

Sylvie L.asked

The heat doesn’t work anymore. What can I do?

jacqsprat
jacqsprat

I was told you need to buy a new bowl as that is where the heating mechanism is..... no idea HOW to buy a new bowl!

Gerry Walker

Gerry Walkerasked

Are the accessories, blades etc, interchangeable with Bellini?

Desley B.

Desley B.asked

Does this machine mill nuts e.g. can it grind almonds to make almond flour?

I’ve done it

Marie J.asked

Where can I purchase the Smith and Nobel intelli kitchen master with scales? The Harris Scarfe website says "Out of Stock" but no mention of when it will be back in stock. Thanks

Dots n Daisy

HI... YOU CAN ORDER IT ON THE BUNNINGS WEBSITE of all places. It gets shipped for free from GSM direct for $399

Marie J.asked

I would like to know where I can purchase the smith and noble intelli kitchen master with scales checked everywhere online but can't find one. Harris Scarfe seem to be sold out.

Dots n Daisy

Hey... you can order the same matchine on the BUNNINGS WEBSITE of all places for $399 free delivery direct from GSM direct.

Thanks so much I never would've thought of Bunnings. Cheers

Dots n Daisy

My pleasure. Me either. I saw the link for it on the Bellini Addicts facebook page... I’m wondering if to order from there too hhhmm

Donna

Donnaasked

I would like to know where can I get the instruction and recipe books for the Smith and noble intelli

Dots n Daisy

I think you can get copies of them on the facebook page for Bellini smith and noble addicts??

I use the Thermomix recipes - on the Cookidoo app

Stella Rasked

How do you use the kneading function on the smith and noble intelli kitchen master

Virginia P.

Virginia P.asked

Is it necessary to use the mixing tool when in reverse mode in my Smith and Nobel kitchen master?

Jenny S

Virginia, the mixing tool should only be used for cold soft foods like whipping cream.
Got to https://www.facebook.com/groups/103848059769897/?ref=share for many helpful hints and recipes.

PeterP

PeterPasked

Does it havd a pressufe cooker function?

Jenny S

No peter it doesn’t. There is a really good Facebook page Full of advice and recipes. I love ours but still use the pressure cooker. The S & N is a good Additional aid in the kitchen and is a cheaper introduction to thermo cooking. I couldn’t justify the price of a thermomix when this does everything I need it to do.

Sniggi

Sniggiasked

Is here bread making demo/ YouTube for the Intelli machine?

Sniggi

Sniggiasked

Just bought my Intelli machine and would like Tom have a bit Moreno information about the bread making process. I am following one of the enclosed recipes and find the instructions sadly lacking. It says how to activate the Knead function but doesn’t say for how long it should go or anything else. The machine seemed to jump around and leap to speed 4! Help appreciated as I can’t tell if it is faulty or if this is the way it’s supposedly to work. Thanks.

Dots n Daisy

Hey...you could try the facebook page for Bellini addicts smith and noble heaps of advice on there...

Stella Rasked

does the smith and noble intelli kitchen master have a reverse blade application?

Julie
Julie

The newer one has reverse and inbuilt scales too

Stella R

Thanking you Julie, do you own one of these machines? and if so how do you find it. I am thinking of purchasing one.

Thanks Stella R

Jenny S

Yes it has reverse and scales. I love the machine, it’s a good additional tool in the kitchen. I don’t think I’d bother buying a thermomix, this does everything I need it to do.

Lucyloo

Lucylooasked

Does this crush biscuits for things like rum balls minus the rum

Lucyloo

Lucylooasked

Hi, does this crush biscuits for things like rum balls minus the rum?

Kristi W.
Kristi W.

Yes and can even add all the ingredients and mix together and then just roll. It’s been my Christmas time saviour.

Lynn C.

Lynn C.asked

Hi, does anyone know where can I purchase some parts like the steamer and the spatula? Thanks!

Carmelina