Smith + Nobel Intelli Kitchen Master with Scales

Smith + Nobel Intelli Kitchen Master with Scales Questions & Answers

19 questions from our users

Lynn C.

Lynn C.asked

Hi, does anyone know where can I purchase some parts like the steamer and the spatula? Thanks!

Carmelina

Carmelinaasked

Does this churn butter

Sharon B.
Sharon B.

yes it does

Peter Lawasked

I bought a Smith & Nobel Master kitchen appliance second hand. I would like to obtain a manual - can you advise how to get an instruction manual?
Peter Law [personal details removed] Thank you

Jenny S

Paul go to this FB site. They have all the manuals, extra recipe books and many more helpful hints than the book itself.

Megan K.

Megan K.asked

My machine is 2 years and 1 month old. It is no longer mixing. Where do I go to get it fixed?

Kelly

Kellyasked

Recently I owned a used Smith + Nobel Intelli Kitchen Master. Can I know where can I download the recipes please. Thank you

Mitzi
Mitzi

Bellini and Smith and Nobel Addicts Facebook page.....

Fiona S.

Fiona S.asked

I see the rubber o ring under blade, inside the bowl sitting on the base. This mean the substantial rubber o ring is in contact with the food we cook at high temperature. Thus Is the food cooked safe for us to eat? If yes, why?

Aaron

Aaronasked

The art of attaching the lid correctly

Jenny S

Olive oil on the rubber rings.Go to the Bellini FB site for helpful hints. Much more information that than the manual.

Julie

I just push down on lid and turn but definitely go to the Bellini FB site. Many, many good hints and tips there.

Aaron

Aaronasked

How to lid on correctly

Dennis

Dennisasked

Can I buy a extra bowl for my intelli kitchen master

Try GSM Retail- 08-8122 2390

Tammy

Tammyasked

My old Thermochef allowed me to heat on speed 0 but my new smith and nobel won’t go until I put a speed in. Just want to boil potatoes etc without them getting smushed!

Tash M.

Tash M.asked

My smith and Noble intelli kitchen master with scales keeps shutting off. I was mixing eggs for pavlovas and it cut out and won't restart. There are no error codes showing on the screen just resets back to all 0000's and won't start. Any ideas on how this can be fixed? I have only used it 5 times and I am feeling frustrated.,

Deb T.asked

Hi just got one for my birthday is there any other recipe books real easy recipes so l can use to it.And I tried to make scrambled eggs used recipe for a Thermomix 12 mins and still didn't cook I need help please

Chelleid

Online is the best source. Join the Facebook page where there are files and files of recipes.

We're do I go on to Facebook to join please

Bellini addicts and Smith & Nobel addicts

Corissa K

Corissa Kasked

Could you please advise where Spare parts/additional jugs can be purchased? Previous answers have only advised "join Facebook page" however I am unsure of the name of such a page. Any links that could make my searches easier would be amazing. Thank you :)

Bellini addicts and Smith & Nobel addicts

Kathy T

Kathy Tasked

Where can I get a copy of the manual?

Leigh C

Leigh Casked

Can you cook for 5. Is it big enough?

Jess
Jess

I have a family of 5 and there is plenty for us often with left overs but I have 3 young kids so our circumstances may differ!

Chelleid

It depends entirely on what you are actually cooking but generally, yes.

Leedee

Leedeeasked

Hi, the lid incorrectly fitted icon is staying on - everything seems to fit correctly the lid is clicking in and everything is lined up. I have not used the appliance yet it is brand new, any help?

Chelleid

Take the lid off and try again. Have you got the rubber ring in correctly? Make sure the lid is on all the way.

JSkinner

JSkinnerasked

Hi, I bought the S&N Intelli, I love it however the wand got damaged, I have contacted Harris Scarfe to purchase a replacement and they don't officer replacement parts for this machine????
How do I whip cream, or make my creams soups etc...............
I am so bitterly disappointed.
Do I take my whole machine back under my warranty, I've only had the machine for under 1 month!

Chelleid

Spare parts are readily available. Recommend joining the FB page for list of parts and prices in one of the files.

Petalpie

Take it back replace whole machine! I have before

erussellasked

Is another jug/lid/blades available to purchase separately? For example if i would like to have one set of jug/lid/blades in the washing up, and one being used in the machine...

Chelleid

Yes, you can purchase separately. About $70 for the jug plus blades etc.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Rach Winter

Rach Winterasked

Hi- thank you for these reviews!! What is the warranty for the S&N IntelliJ kitchen system?

12 months warranty.