Smith + Nobel SNCO1GRB

Smith + Nobel SNCO1GRB

benbob

benbobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have a Smith and Noble convectional oven

I purchased it a while ago used once and put in my cupboard ... ...put it away but got it out to use it again but it heated for 30 mins then nothing ...just no longer heats ...light on to say it is heating but nothing ...If you get this product i would suggest that you use it as much as you can ...as I used it just twice ...

Purchased in February 2018 at Harris Scarf for $100.00.

Tina

TinaWestern District, VIC

Quicker than a conventional oven

Whilst the cooking time for a roast chicken can be reduced by about half an hour you need to turn whatever you are cooking completely over. The oven will only cook the side that is exposed to the light. The light itself is very bright and the oven is quite noisy compared to a conventional fan forced oven. Great for small kitchens, caravaning, rentals with less than desirable ovens or people who don't have an oven. I personally prefer my regular oven. I bought mine on special for $40.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Vic

VicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great all rounder

I received this as a gift, and have found that it is brilliant. My electric stove is not fan forced, and as such I had a lot of trouble baking etc.At first I was not used to fan forced cooking but what a joy to have everything I cook come out near enough to perfect. It is a large appliance, so with limited kitchen bench space it stores easily in the pantry.I admit I wish I had purchased one a long time ago, once you get the hang of it, its wonderful.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Wayne Corby

Wayne Corbyasked

The timer on model IA2632. Can you reverse it if you go too far? The one we have recently purchased doesn’t do it and I am thinking this cannot be right

Margaret Stoddard

Margaret Stoddardasked

Cooking times for my26l toaster oven & recipes

happy travellers

happy travellersasked

I have a Smith + Noble air fryer Model ABM301480 - the type that has the pull down oven door. I love the machine but am having difficulty keeping the inside clean. After each use I wash it down with a damp cloth but unfortunately this method (as recommended in the instructions) does not remove all the build up i.e. cooking splatter stains. thank you Rosemary

Get an answer from our members and Smith + Nobel representatives