Smith + Nobel SNFP18SS

Smith + Nobel SNFP18SS

See the Best Food Processors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JolzSouthwest, VIC

Great but not great

Purchased in May 2019 for $89.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Monthly

AalAU

Smith & Noble Food Processor

I bought this in Jan this year aftr my old one gave way. I was very impressed with the quality of the product. The glass jug stands out along with the processor being 1000watts as compared to similar processors i was looking at in this price range that were 750watts and had a plastic jug. The mixing bowl comes with multiple attachments making it easy to mix flour, chop onions, french fries etc. The juicer is powerfull as it has a ice crusher, blender & pulae option. Then there the dry grinder as well. Overall a very good peoduct for the half price i paid.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Pritikaasked

Lid of food processor doesn't open I just bought this today.

Aal

Pritika. Hold the handle of the jug with one hand. Then with the other hand hold the spout/top part of the lid and turn the lid left/anti clockwise

Pritika

Thank you Aal, have already tried that and it doesn't work

Jolz

I would say you possibly may have locked it into the incorrect position. I nearly do that every time I use it

Get an answer from our members and Smith + Nobel representatives