Snugglers Walker

Snugglers Walker

Brand Manager for Snugglers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

emma
    emmamelbourne

cheap

I like it. It's very cheap. My son use it since he was 1 year old, it's not very soft, but I think it is worth the money. Now he is 3 year old, sometimes he still use it during daytime. It has a lot of shapes of print, I like it.

Game 0n
    Game 0nCromer

Best Value Nappy We Have Found

I was told about these by my brother. Essentially these are Huggies nappies without the branded cartoon characters. They are amazing value but now that I have started using them, I have noticed we cannot find the boxes ANYWHERE. We are forced to buy the smaller bags effectively creating a price increase. It would be nice if a rep from Kimberly-Clark could advise if they are still being made or are replaced by the smaller bags now. Still great value but want the boxes back :-)

lisa
    lisa

Love these nappies but hard to buy!

After trying every brand of nappies, these nappies are by far the best value for money! Only problem is that they are SO hard to buy. Big w is constantly out of stock, I have to pre order from big w and buy 4 jumbo bulk boxes at a time because they sell out within seconds and big w told me there are supply issues with the company, hence why they never have enough stock. The company has just recently stopped manufacturing the jumbo boxes and some big w stores are phasing them out. Where I live, no one really stocks them and the company has not replied to my emails so unfortunately I will have to go back to using another brand

KMJ
    KMJMelbourne

Bad Rash!?

Apart from giving my baby a bad rash, functionality seems ok. But the cheap price must be equivalent to not fit for sensitive skin. I should had seen it coming though, as there is no mention in the box. Shame as Big W is very close to my house .

alijoh
    alijohmelbourne

tessa-pl
    tessa-plAU

Absolutely love the Snugglers nappies - I've used them with both of my children, and find them to suit both a boy and a girl quite well. Their shape gives them a good fit right around both, and they absorb well overnight, rarely leaking or crystalising. The sizing is generous - I've been able to use the smaller sizes at least up to the higher weight recommendation. I've found them to be the best value for money in disposable nappies, particularly at Big W stores, where they seem to be on sale regularly. The one instance that there was a manufacturing fault, customer service was excellent, my replacement nappies arriving within a week.
    Good value, absorbent, well fitted, good quality, good customer service

leahlaids
    leahlaidsVIC, 3636

Completely reccommend these nappies. Great value for money - especially if you buy the big boxes from Big W. I've tried other brands over the years but I will never change from Snugglers.
    Very good nappies. I use them on both my girls - 2.5 y/o for her night sleeps and a smaller size on my 7 month old full time. I have never had any problems with these nappies at all. By the morning, my oldest girl's nappy is very heavy with wee but we never have a leak. They are just as good as Huggies in my opinion but cost a lot less. They are unisex which is good for sharing if needed or would be great if you had twins of the opposite sex for example.
    There is nothing I don't like about these nappies.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
    Clara V.7 Dec 2021
    shellfreak
    shellfreak

Bad

The Snugglers range of nappies has not been one of my favourite brands, and after I gave them a try when they were on special once, I am unlikely to persist with giving them another go. I found that they would just repeatedly leak and were more hassle than what they are worth. I did get them pretty cheap from Big W and like that they are sold in a big box but I do not see many other benefits.
    Cheap, but that is about the only pro.
    Not my favourite nappy as they only ever leaked on my toddler and were more of a hassle than anything else.

NJH1982
    NJH1982Perth WA

Good

The price of these are what keep me buying them, Im paying half of what huggies charge and for only 8 nappies less. I have never had any problems with them during the day. I really love the different designs on them too. I have recommended these nappies to so many of my friends who have since converted to using them.
    These nappies are a great price compared to other leading brands, great designs.
    They leak sometimes, my son is a side sleeper so sometimes he wakes in the morning wet, just on his side though but its not enough for me to change brands. Also I find the sizing to be a little incorrect, my 8 month old son has been wearing walker size since he was 6 months old and hes average size.

tigerlily
    tigerlily

What a vast improvement to the old snugglers! These are fantastic, and are just as good as huggies. They are perfect for this age group and I have replace all the huggies with the new snugglers for my toddler now.
    Very absorbent, and ideal for this age for day AND NIGHT as they wee a little less at night. These are soft, and comfortable and they are a fantastic price even at the regular price - only a fraction of Huggies. And the sizing is genenerous so they stay in it longer, more nappies per pack!
    Besides the non elasticated waist, but I don't mind as they have the stretchy grippy tabs.

tahliyah
    tahliyahAU

Bad

Snugglers nappies seem to fill up much quicker than huggies and I was constantly changing my daughter throughout the day. They are cheaper than the huggies nappies but i found myself using more of these nappies compared with using huggies so in the end didnt end up saving money because of it. They are really bad for over night use as well because they only hold a little bit and then they leak, not good for a 12 hour stint. Ill be sticking with the huggies nappies.
    Available in alot of places, prices are resonable. Cute new designs.
    Dont hold as much in them as huggies do. Not good for over night as they tend to leak.

flutterfly
    flutterfly

Good

I think these nappies are excellent value for money and have been very happy to use them and will continue to do so. Best thing for me is definately the price.
    I've found these to be a super absorbant nappy, my son has happily worn them 12 hours overnight without leaks.The price also makes them great value for money.
    They have tabs which are reuseable and have lovely designs.
    Well the fact I can't buy them locally anymore is a pain so can only buy now when I travel further to BigW

leneyoung
    leneyoung

I am very happy with the nappy especially when I got the right size. It looks a my babies always needed a bigger size than the kg on the box told me. When I got the right size, it seems to keep my kids dry all day, even when big things happend in the end of the particular nappies servingtime. They very quick and easy to change and they fit perfect when you go up one size. The price is the best thing, when it is on special - you get it less than half price of other nappies.
    I like the price and the fit of the nappy. Keep my kids dry all day.
    Leakage at nighttime. The sizes (kg)on the boxes seems to be incorrect.

amanda_84
    amanda_84

excellent, affordable nappies. lightweight and very absorbant. excellent for day and night use. keep baby dry. snug fit and cute designs as well.
    cheap, affordable, lightweight nappies.great for day and night time use and not as bulky as some other brands. very absorbant.
    the sizing guide is a little out. my son is 10kg and he is wearing the walker size which is 13-18kg.

Hithere12
    Hithere12AU

Good

They are an excellent nappy for the price. They are so cheap and affordable which is on top of my list when I am looking for nappies. When i see the snugglers on special I often get multiple packs because they are better quality thatn some of the other cheaper brands. I will continue using these and would recommend them too.
    Cheap and I don't find them to leak. They are very absorbant for a lightweight nappy which is better than something really bulky in the summer heat. I love these nappies and i really can't fault them.
    There are no cons in my opinion and I have been using them for ages.