Solt GGSTLW55B

Solt GGSTLW55B

MPN: GGSTLW55B

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Adam W.

Adam W.

Solt washing machine

I bought the 5.5kg washing machine from the good guys as my old one was going to cost $400 to repair, sadly cheaper to buy a new one. After a week I have to say it's really good, as I gave a small laundry it fits in perfectly. Easy to use and designed in Australia, sadly not made in Australia which would have been better. For $275 for the machine you can't really complain.

Purchased in January 2021 for A$275.00.

Noise Level
Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing top loader- great value for money

We purchased this top load washer around 3 months ago and have been super happy so far. It's exceeded our expectations on quality and wash results, particularly given its price. It has a glass soft closing lid, not plastic like many others. Very easy to use.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for A$499.00.

Noise Level
Solt
Residentia Group SupportSolt

Hi Stephen, I am so glad to hear you are enjoying your new top loader. Thank you for leaving a review we love to hear from our customers.
-The Solt Care Team

sceptic01

sceptic01asked

Why does your manual recommend these washing machines NOT BE INSTALLED IN BATHROOMS ?

Louisa H.

Louisa H.asked

Good morning I have a solt 5kg washing machine and so proud of it, but now I washed a comforter with two pillow cases and the one got stuck in this side of the drum. How will we get this out as this is a top loader. Please advise will appreciate. Thank you louisa

Kylie

Kylieasked

Is there somewhere to put fabric softner in

Solt
Residentia Group SupportSolt

Hi Kylie, I'm afraid this model does not come with a fabric softener department. You can put the fabric softener in with the clothes during the rinse cycle or a lot of our customer use a fabric softer detergent mix that you can put in the detergent draw. Hope this helps.
-Solt Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Solt representatives

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) A$298.00
Capacity5.5 kg
Household Size 1-2 people
FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating2 star(s)
Water Rating3 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless Steel
Colour / FinishWhite
Dimensions 910 x 515 x 525 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)
Max Spin Speed 600 rpm