Soniq N55UX17B

• Sound Quality
Kerrilyne T.

Kerrilyne T.

Soniq 55” 4K Smart TV

It have had my new TV for a month now and I am happy with it. I think the functionality of it could be better however it was easy to setup and use. Love the chrome cast built in to it. There would be improvements I could suggest as to a button to return back to another channel. The menu button having to go back into it each operation is a pain. I can’t operate so far the pvr at the moment because disk not ready? What disk? Instructions don’t explain much unfortunately.

Purchased in September 2020 at openshop for A$499.00.

Dylan

DylanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kinda expected more...

When the Mrs told me she'd just bought a 55" TV I was over the moon!!
But it's certainly not what I expected. There are no apps built in. Nor blue tooth as it advises on the box. That's only if you buy it over seas so I later found out. The volume is pretty ordinary as well. Even if you need around with the sound quality.

It does come with chrome cast which was a bonus. Unfortunately, unless your location is properly set it'll continue to unlink itself with your Wi-Fi connection.

The picture quality is good though. For the most part.

Purchased in July 2019 at Target Australia for A$550.00.

Amy L.

Amy L.Sydney, NSW

Best value tv

Simple to operate with remote. Functions well according to specifications and is good value for money. Considering the price for 100hz, 4K, chromecast etc. Tv connects without any issues. Happy overall for money paid.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amazon for A$449.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Soniq N55UX17B compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

scootergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for normal tv but crap on movies

The tv is great but when streaming movies or watching dvds your stuck loosing 8 inches of the picture. No point having a big tv, for a smaller picture again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch Deal for A$529.00.

RoxCanberra 2600, ACT

Great TV for the Price

Previously had a Soniq Television and it went for years,but it finally packed it in, due to the reliability of my last TV I once again purchased another. The bonus with this TV is it comes with Chromecast TV which is handy, the TV was easy to setup, picture quality is good, it comes as 4G for the price this is an excellent TV, I also got a better price in store.

Helen B.asked

I have the SONIQ N55UX17B-AU.. i have it connected to wifi. i set the timer to turn OFF at night. The wake timer is NOT on but every morning around 4-4.30 am the bloody TV turns on.... WHY & HOW ??... the batteries are brand new in the remote and it has NOT been accidentally turned on.... i have the wake timer off .. some one please help me

scootergirl

I only have sleep timer off on my tv. I don't know why yours goes off unless you have ability to set it.. if so have you checked the time zone is correct. If your still having problems probs best to reset via menu. Or switch off unplug from socket for about 10 mins plug back in

Brian Galley

Brian Galleyasked

How do I get tv reception without an antenna connection

We used rabbit ears,

Helen B.

i use my foxtel ... i dont have an antenna

GarySutherland

GarySutherlandasked

My wife just bought this TV for our Daughter because when looking at the ads there was a photo of Netflix..At no point did she realise that the Netflix had to be streamed from a phone or laptop.. Just wanted a TV with Netflix built in - to be able to use one remote and one device. This does not appear to be the case with this TV. Are there any built in apps ?

Helen B.

i only connected to the internet (wifi) and it all worked just fine