Sony WH-CH700N

Sony WH-CH700N

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good quality sound and comfortable to wear

Bought the headphone from ALDI and have been listening to music with them on my daily commute on the train. The noise cancelling function is awesome on the public transport. Happy with the sound quality and even happier to ditch the cord headphone I was using before. The set up was simple and it is comfortable to wear. Overall I am impressed with these headphones so far and would recommend it.

Purchased in March 2019.

Bluetooth

Great pair for a mid range price.

Picked these up from Aldi on a whim during a special buy, and I'm quite impressed.
Excellent directional audio during gaming sessions, with crisp and clear output.
Comfortable to wear, and when listening via bluetooth I've had very little to no dropouts.
Bluetooth range is pretty impressive and the battery life is great - I've not actually had it run out on me yet and only briefly charge it every other week.
I've read mixed things about the noise cancelling strength but it's more than adequate for my needs, worn them outside on a walk and they served me perfectly.
Stock cable length could be a little longer, but that's a pretty minor thing that's easily replaced.

If you're not a hardcore audiophile who just wants a good set better than the generic department store brands but don't want to break the bank then this is a great pick.

Purchased in January 2019 at ALDI for $150.00.

Bluetooth

Great sound and easy setup long lasting headphones

Syncs with my LG tv and I can block out all the noise from the wife, kids and rangehood fan.
Syncs easily with my Samsung Smart phone.
Got on sale from officeworks and now JBhifi are matching it's price
Can't go wrong with Sony brand
Has built in mic so can make calls on it or use Google Assistant
All I need is a carry case for it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $199.00.

Bluetooth

Sony WH-CH700NB. Failed expectations.

I have been using the headphone for 2 weeks and since then I've got mixed feelings and here is why.
There are pros and cons:
pros:
sound is crisp and clear;
looks good, comfortable to wear and built well;
Bluetooth works smoothly and easy to connect via Bluetooth;
good battery life - I've been watching TV, listening music and talking over phone (avg. 2.5hrs a day) and it's live for 1 week on the charge out of box.

cons:
Noise Cancelling - sadly, claimed NC doesn't work. With NC on it doesn't make any difference comparing when it's off;
No case for transporting;
Compatibility - doesn't work with my Sony TV (2017 model);
Battery - built-in;
Charge time - over 5 hours;

Purchased in April 2019 at NAPF Electronics Online store for $160.00.

Bluetooth

Great headphones, blocked plane noise for long haul

Excellent headphones, used for overseas trip in a variety of noisy settings (planes with crying babies, buses with heaps of different languages) and excellent quality cancelling. Bluetooth or direct plug in options and excellent battery life. Highly recommend for anyone not want to spend exorbitant amounts of money but still want quality headphones

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Good Sound Long Battery

Got these headphones at Duty Free Sydney Airport. They have a great sound and the battery lasts a long time. Only issue is the battery is not removable unless sent to Sony Service. Got the plane adapter to use on the flight. Would have been nice if they had a case with it. A little warm to wear, but the sound quality is great. The application works ok with a bluetooth setup.

Date PurchasedSep 2018