See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sony 65" (Bravia) X70F LED 4K Ultra HDR Smart TV Brilliant!

One saw a super special yesterday whilst shopping.
Sony Bravia 65inch 4K Television $450 off!
Could not resist that so brought one home and put away the other (till one can find a place for it!
Why buy a coulpe of 5K televisions if the networks and Foxtel do not transmit in 5K?
One may have $$$ to burn, though 'on the other side of the coin', One is not taken in by senseless cleaver marketing nor Totally gullible!
Picture quality on these is not too bad for what one pays, and the sound on it's own is good too.
Sounds even better hooked up to Onyx speakers via cable input - forget the HK Connect App, its a really fizzer!
(See one's Onyx Studio 4 Review in here).
Also handy is that one can plug the Swann Surveillance recorder into it via HDMI cable.
Picture clarity is phenomenal!

I recommend this television to anyone looking for a second or third television, just the right size for the bedroom!

One word of advice, one best use the anti-tilt anchor straps to secure these to foundations as the stand allows these TVs to move a tad, especially if one intends putting them in the bedroom with regular 'nocturnal human seismic activity'. Better safe than sorry!

Highly recommended.

UPDATE 03/AUG/2019:

Many folk do not know this.
Just found out that people with Sony Bravia 'KD' model televisions with software version
V1.752-1.500-0013
need to upgrade to v1.768.
Heres the link to get the latest version zip file.

Hit the DOWNLOAD.
After you download the file unzip it and put the .pkg file on to a USB.
Then hit the blue HOME button on remote, then SETTINGS then CUSTOMER SUPPORT then SOFTWARE UPDATE then USB.

Hope this helps :)

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,799.00.

Good picture quality

I am quite satisfied with the TV, given its price. The picture and sound quality is great. The YouTube app works perfectly, but it can be used only after a minute of turning on the TV. It has 3 HDMI ports, one on back and two on side which are more than enough. The remote is good, has a button for YouTube and Netflix and there is no lag in switching to another channel. Mirroring from smartphone over WiFi works fine, but sometimes it is laggy.

Purchased in November 2018 at Amazon for $895.00.

Sound Quality

It is perfect at least for my use

Some criteria before I bought this:
1. I don't like TV with high contrast. So I just skipped the OLED option and gave Samsung a pass.
2. We are looking for some affordable TV and we don't need a huge TV for our tiny bedroom. So bye OLED and we think 55" is the best.
3. Operation system doesn't matter for us. Because we have deeply invested in the Apple system with Macs, iPhones, iPads in our family, we decide to use Apple TV for general control and airplay device. In this case, the Android system that comes with most full-featured Smart TV doesn't matter.

The trigger was the special price from Amazon AU (≤ 800AUD with shipping) and we really like the Sony brand.

After using it for 2 months, my partner and I both love it because:
1. It supports 4K High Dynamic Range (HDR). The color looks so real with more details. Compared with the 4K Standard Dynamic Range (SDR), you might need some time to adjust to it (because it looks washed out compared with the unnatural high-contrast color in SDR). But trust me, you can never go back.

2. It can detect your device when you connect it. Maybe it is a common feature now but it was not on my last TV. So every time I connect my Nintendo switch on the dock, the TV will be automatically switched on (if it is off) and changed the input to the game console. It is so easy.

3. The sound is superb. We have two Sonos one speakers but sometimes we even feel the TV has better sound than those speakers, especially when we watch documentaries and TV programmes.

4. The included OS is rubbish. It looks like the last century technology and has been abandoned for good. But we use Apple TV anyway.

So for now, I am very contented with this purchase. I know there are lots of high-end technologies in the industry, but I don't want to pay a premium for those marginal advances.

Purchased in January 2019 at Amazon for $786.00.

Sound Quality

What's the features difference between Sony 65x 7000f and Sony 65 xf7000?
Hiya Alli, From what one has researched, there really is no difference at all, just a Sony marketing ploy? Best give Sony a ring on (Sydney Australia) 02 9887 6666 61 2 9887 6666 They may be able to shed some light on your enquiry. Hope this helps :)

I need to know the price of this Sony KD-43X7000F (43")?

Sony KD-43X7000F (43")Sony KD-49X7000F (49")Sony KD-55X7000F (55")Sony KD-65X7000F (65")
Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $1,199$1,499$1,699$2,299
Screen Size 43"49"55"65"
Screen TypeLED/LCD LED/LCD LED/LCD LED/LCD
Type of TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Wireless OptionsWi-FiWi-FiWi-FiWi-Fi
Refresh Rate 50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz
Number of HDMI Ports3333
Number of USB Ports3333
Wall MountableYesYesYesYes
Weight9.8 kg12 kg16.2 kg20.2 kg
Dimensions (without stand) 571 x 970 x 58 mm645 x 1101 x 58 mm721 x 1242 x 80 mm844 x 1461 x 80 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 630 x 970 x 278 mm705 x 1101 x 279 mm784 x 1242 x 356 mm907 x 1461 x 355 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual