Sony X9000H Series

• Picture Quality

Dissapointed

DissapointedMelbourne

KD55X9000H - no issues

- Nice sharp picture and sound quality
- Lots of apps to download including Plex
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
- 2 years warranty not sure if Samsung has the same tenure
Very satisfied with this product

Purchased in March 2021 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,570.00.

TD

TDMelbourne

Unreliable, unstable connection to android apps

Constantly disconnects from apps like Netflix, YouTube and Prime TV. Or I get the swirling red circle of death when trying to open the apps. I've tried all of the usual bs fixes these big companies spout, but nothing works. I've never experienced these problems when accessing the same apps on my Android wifi tablet nor from my pc. Wish I had now bought a Samsung.

Purchased in October 2020 at Sony Online store for $1,995.00.

MikePerth, WA

read before you get SONY

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $3,250.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality
4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Sony X9000H Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

David Sydney, NSW

Love this TV

This TV is amazing. Had the TV for 3 months now and all i can say is smart TVs have come a long way since my last one 6 years ago. What i like best is the apps that allow you to set up your TV the way you like it. The picture quality is fantastic. Super easy to set up and for the price is has functions that the more expensive Samsungs have.

Purchased in August 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,999.00.

Red L.

Red L.Perth, WA

Very impressive 4K TV. Picture Clarity and operation is Excellent.

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman Cannington WA for $4,900.00.

Welshy

WelshyBrisbane

Dodgy audio, random issues

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $2,950.00.

Lex C

Lex CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great TV in the under $2000 range

The Sony 55inch 9000H is a great TV for most households. It delivers a great picture quality due to the contrast ratio, brightness, and colour gamut. Very little to no motion blur, input lag is low which is awesome for gamers. The 9000H is great for for HDR content, both games and movies. However, if you have a large room get the 9500 instead, due to having more dimming zones.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,495.00.

stewart50South East Queensland, QLD

worse TV ever the Sony Bravia - XD-65R9000H- avoid

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $2,250.00.

Peta R.asked

KD-85X9000H (85")

Has anyone else had issues with this TV picture freezing and rebooting for no reason? Bought it a couple of months ago and had it replaced because it kept turning itself off after the picture froze. Thought it might be because of the breaker power box, but no, the replacement is doing the same thing and it’s plugged straight into the wall outlet.

Mike

My Tv used to do the same and many other things I had replacement with many problems later Sony decided to repair without success in the end I shave return TV and purchase Sumsung
Now all behind me never again Sony

David

Yes it's happen to me a few times. Have to turn the power off then on again. Needs a reboot

Peta R.

Thanks but after paying $5k for a TV I’m not willing to keep turning it of to reboot. Mine does it quite a lot. I’ve contact Harvey Norman to see what they say again as this is my second unit.

Peter W.

Peter W.asked

KD-85X9000H (85")

Can you record to external hard drive on this tv?

David

Sorry mate I don't know. I only use it for gaming and TV. But the apps are great and the TV is very nice. I got a Samsung sound bar with it and I love the set up

Andrew
Andrew

There is not external recording on this TV..something that I really miss from my old LG

Gilbert Jean Fabrice R.

Gilbert Jean Fabrice R.asked

KD-65X9000H (65")

I bought a Samsung back in march 2020 and had issues with it after a long back and forth repair and arguing to get a replacement, they finally gave me my money back and I decided to go for this Sony. Everything works except on normal free to air antenna channels has issues with sound after a while so I went back to Bing lee after a week and am now waiting for a replacement. Is your sound issue on free to air or internet as well??

stewart50

its all luck - but I have never had an issue with a Samsung or Lg - Sony and buying from JB HiFi is a disaster, never will I ever buy from JbHifi or sony absolutely no customer service- our sound quality is horrendous on all services -
we reported this Wednesday 14th October today 23 October no call from Jbhifi or sony https://youtu.be/hwe5GtqftFM

Judging by the video uve put up. It seems it was the same issue i was having. I got a new unit now and it seems ok except the image from free to air seems to have a rapid flicker from time to time plus the volume lags a bit when pressed from the remote.

Sony X9000H Series

Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $2,995.00$4,995.00$1,595.00$1,995.00
Screen Size 75"85"55"65"
Screen TypeLED/LCDLED/LCDLED/LCDLED/LCD
Type of TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Wireless OptionsBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-Fi
Number of HDMI Ports4444
Number of USB Ports2222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYes
Weight32.9 kg45.8 kg16.5 kg22.2 kg
Operating SystemAndroid TVAndroid TVAndroid TVAndroid TV
Dimensions (without stand) 961 x 1674 x 71 mm1089 x 1899 x 72 mm710 x 1231 x 70 mm833 x 1450 x 70 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 1034 x 1674 x 410 mm1162 x 1899 x 441 mm780 x 1231 x 338 mm903 x 1450 x 338 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Release dateMay 2020May 2020