Sorbies Crawler

Sorbies Crawler

Brand Manager for Sorbies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4

Fantastic!

I love, love, love these nappies. I can use the day ones on my bubs at night & she sleeps 12-13 hours a night! They are a great fit, not bulky & velcro tabs work a treat! The only problem is I can't get them locally all the time, only when Dimmeys stock them & they never know when they are getting them in, so I stock up everytime!
    inexpensive & great absorbency
    can't get them locally all the time

annoyed

I tried these nappies purely because of the price, and I can see now you get what you pay for. The day nappies are fine but the night nappies are totally useless, everynight my baby wears them he wakes up throughout the night wet! Everytime, without fail! It's a great selling point having night nappies, but there needs to be a massive improvement with those.
    inexpensive
    wet bed eveytime night nappies were on

bonnie48
    bonnie48AU

I think it's a great product , there are not to many negatives i can say except i would prefer it if it was bio degradable . i love the idea of babies/baby animals on the cover. And personally though i believe all brands of nappies work very well just on different children
    Snug fit , good wetness protection
    Not bio degradable

Worst ever

Night nappys with 12 protection my ar@# my 2 year old woke up 2 hours later covered in wee I checked the nappy and it was still on correct
    Cheap
    Leaks no protection worst nappy ever

totaltobie
    totaltobie

I think the jumbo box is great value and I can't beleive other nappies don't have a night variety as they are great value when your baby sleeps throu the night as no parent wants to get out of bed unless they have too.
    Very cheap for the large box of nappies through K Mart. The night time nappies are a great idea and they are super absorbent lasting the whole 12 hours without leaking. Cute Looney Tunes Baby characters on the nappy.
    I ran out of night nappies before day nappies as I also use clothe nappies during the day.

lilypie
    lilypie

Good

I really like these nappies and have been very happy with them. I like that they are unisex which means I don't have to buy 2 different packs for my son and daughter. I've never had a leak and never had nappy rash with them, however I have noticed that they don't disperse liquid to the same degree that Huggies do for example. They are also quite expensive when you compare their performance to other brands. It's a pity they aren't available in large bulk packs at a discount (or in more stores - come on safeway!)
    Day and night nappies in the same pack, unisex
    Expensive

liammsmummy
    liammsmummy

Bad

coles allowed me to return the unused amout for a refund as i was that unhappy with them, wouldnt purchase again considering price would of thought they would be better, my husband also couldnt tell the difference from day and night being colour blind,
    was unisex and attractive packaging with a cash back offer, great idea of having day and night nappies, nappies are white so great that you cant see them under clothes, has wide side leaky cuffs
    looked like a sanitary pad in a liner didnt fit our son well and leaked, sticky tabs didnt really stay, can buy in bulk from kmart

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
    Clara V.7 Dec 2021
    young_bub
    young_bub

Bad

we tried these as an alternative to huggies and i must say the nightime nappies were just as good possibly better and seemed to hold a good amount of liquid without any leaking. the day time nappies were terrible in comparison to huggies. they leaked and needed to be changed very often to prevent nappy rash. if you could purchase the night time nappies seperately i would. but seems a waste of money to buy and only use the night time or use the double amount of day time nappies due to frequent changing.
    inexpensive, fits well, night nappy is ver absorbent
    day nappy not very absorbent at all, not available in all stores

avabg
    avabgLaunceston, TAS

Terrible

i got two packs of sorbies crawler when they were on special at coles (i usually put the baby in huggies, but wanted to try something different) and i will never buy them again, they seemed to fit my baby nicely, but they leaked like anything! i was fed up of having a cranky baby with soaked through clothes at 3am! (and she sleeps through the night 10hrs with other nappies) i expected more from a brand that is meant to be created by "mums" and super absorbent. unfortunately a very poor product.
    cheaply priced
    leaked!!! even the super absorbent night nappies!

sarahjayne2010
    sarahjayne2010AU

Terrible

I sort my nappies when I get home and noticed that I did not have the rquired amount of nappies that the pack stated, I was short one night nappy and short 2 day nappies! I found these to be the worse nappies I had ever bought and they leaked. I would nover buy these nappies again and I would never recommend these to anyone they were the least absorbent nappies that I had tried. I was very disappointed in the product.
    The nappies were cheap.
    They leaked both day and night - I did not even finish them pack, I gave them away.

holly3
    holly3

Good

Definitely a very close second to Huggies, I have never had a leak with these nappies. Usually run out of night nappies first so have occasionally used day ones overnight and still no leaks. Sometimes on buy 1 get 1 free at Coles so I stock up then
    Don't leak, often on special offer
    Would like more night nappies in pack

shellfreak
    shellfreak

Good

While these nappies are more expensive than the cheaper nappies that I normally purchase, I have found these to be a great nappy even though you pay a bit more for them. They work really great and the ones that I tried I never had any leakages with my baby. They look nice and feel nice to put on and come in some cute designs as well. I like how you buy a pack that has day and night nappies as it is very easy to tell the difference. Worth it if you can buy them on special.
    Great nappy if you can find them on special, hardly ever leak. Good quality.

Find out how Sorbies Crawler compares to other Disposable Nappies

I've used these nappies for some time now and can't say I've had a bad experience. I've even used the day nappies at night and find they work perfectly. I'm please to see something on the shelf that gives Huggies a run for its money!
    Good value nappy gentle on my baby's bottom and very absorbent.
    I can't get them at Safeway so have had to switch most of my shopping to Coles now so I'm not going out of my way.

heytherek
    heytherek

Good

These nappies feel really comfortable on baby, they look nice and come in a variety of different patters and feel nice and soft to wear. I bought some recently when they were on special and they were really fantastic, they hardly ever leaked if at all and appeared to last the distance well. A very good quality nappy when compared to other brands and definitely worth giving them a go. Much cheaper than other brands like Huggies.
    Never leak, not too pricey and often found on special.
    The only downside is that the packs are relatively small and not sold in bulk packs like other nappies such as Huggies.

jennikee
    jennikee

Really like these nappies. They are very absorbent and fit really well. I bought them while on special with a $5 cashback offer and will definitely buy again.
    Even when full, they are dry to touch. Never had any leakages. Night nappies are supposed to have 20% more crystals, but the day nappies were fine at night.
    Not enough night nappies. Used day nappies at night. No other complaints. Not readily available; only at Coles and IGA.