Sorbies Toddler

Sorbies Toddler

Brand Manager for Sorbies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Karen49
Karen49Array

Dreadful nappies...

Mum Tested
Mum TestedADELAIDE

Superior nappy for a fraction of the price

We discovered these nappies after being disappointed by more expensive brands and wanted to try something else. We have not looked back and love them.

These nappies are reliable, highly absorbent and all for the faction of the price of other brands. We highly recommend them to anyone and feel they come out, results wise, above the more expensive brands.
Fit my toddler well, Cute pattern, Have a nighttime nappy, Great absorbency, The price, Yet to have a nappy rash like we have had with other brands
Lack of stretchy band means that it won't fit all babies as well as others (we have never had a problem but a friend hasn't liked the fit on her child).

flame.gisa
flame.gisaWA, 6030

Prefer Bambinis - More absorbent, cheaper & made by the same company!

CremeEggs
CremeEggsAU

Not the worse, but not the best either.

Were given to me to use, but I wouldn't buy them myself. They felt like plastic. I would use Comfy Bots over these any day.
Cute Bugs and Tweety designs. Day and Night nappies.
Feel like plastic. Grip tabs need improving.

MaMaofKaylee
MaMaofKayleeAU

Sorbies are the superior brand to me

Such value in money with this brand, they are long lasting and unlike some other brands have never irratated my girl, or further irratated a rash already there etc. I always keep going back to sorbies :)
reliable, great value for money, excellent absorbency
a couple of times I have had a tab snap off to easily but hasnt deterred me from using them

SparkleFun
SparkleFunTasmania, 7250

Great All Round Nappy

These are great nappies, I love that they have a night nappy as my son does wet alot over night and these are they only ones that he does not leak through because of the extra absorbtion. They also fit very well and do keep the moisture away from the bottom and we never had any problems with nappy rashes. Also very rare that I had an issue with the tags breaking off when trying to do them up.
Extra absorbant, day and night nappies, inexpensive, less tag breakage.

lilypie
lilypie

Good

I really like these nappies and have found the two difference types (day and night) fantastic up until the toddler size, but have found that I really don't need the night nappies anymore, the day ones do fine overnight. And, they give you too many night nappies, I always end up with heaps of night nappies left over at the end of each pack. Apart from that though, they are great nappies, I've never had a leak and never had nappy rash with them. Yes, it's a pity you can't buy them cheaper in bulk packs.
Australian owned and made
The amound of night and day nappies in each pack

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Good

most times we go shopping a box of sorbies turns out to be the cheapest per nappy around 30cents ea. my daughter seems comfortable in them compared to alot of the others we have tried. :)
very absorbent, comes in both day and night, they are affordable and comes in bulk packs, good fit and feel nice, the day and night nappies have different colours/designs which make it easy to differ.
sometimes you dont always get the correct amount of nappies, some nappies come without tabs at all, and leakages are possible if the sides are not tucked in.

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

OK

These nappies provide good value for money. The day and night nappies mean that you can choose which nappy works best for your child and any time of the day.
I like these nappies because they contain day and night nappies. I find that they night time nappies are super absorbant, which for means that my child will sleep through the night better as she isn't waking up feeling wet. They fit well and are stretchy around the legs. I like the range of different pack sizes available, making them suitable for any budget and or occassion.
They don't have a wetness indicator.

BellaMe
BellaMe

Well worth the effort of getting your hands on them and price wise not bad as they are usually discounted at least every couple of weeks
Never had a leak unlike huggies nappies
Never had nappy rash
Never had they are super absorbent
You can only get them from Coles and you can't really get bulk packs

shellfreak
shellfreak

Good

The Sorbies nappies are a nice range that are pretty good quality and made of sturdy materials. They are more expensive than many other nappies but these ones do the job and it is handy that they come with different ones for night and day use. Best to buy when on special at stores like Coles as it makes them just that more affordable.
A great nappy that works well and is very absorbent. Come in different designs for night and day use so easy to tell apart. Good quality and come in nice designs.
Would be good if they were sold in larger bulk packs.

dutchmiranda
dutchmirandaNSW

OK

They are a good quality nappy. I have not had one leak through. In theory to have more absorbent nappies for the night sounds good but for me it was kind of much of a muchness. You can get same quality for cheaper
You have extra absorbent nappies for the night
I do not think it is worth paying more for the 2 different nappies

josnsw
josnswGeelong

Good

These super absorbent nappies are a great buy. They look very comfortable on my little one. Any different nappy is worth a try and these ones are a great one to try. It also gives you a fair idea on how often to change your babies nappy. Give it a go!!
The idea of day and night nappies is great. Both the day and nights hold alot... that was proved when my daughter poured a big bottle of water into her nappy and didnt leak!! cheap price.
There isnt anything i can think of other than the grip tabs (dont re-stick very well)

TashDL
TashDLSA, 5290

Bad

I tried the product for awhile, but really found that I was using more of them than the dearer brand, and that they weren't providing the comfort and proper fit for our bubs. I wouldn't use this brand again.
Reasonably priced, I thought the idea of day and night nappies was good. They were a new product and I though it would be worth giving them a go.
Not as absorbent as the brand I first used (and now continue to use), they leaked, they don't last as long as other brands. They didn't seem to provide a comfortable snug fit, the elastic part at the back didn't seem to stretch much and the tabs weren't really reusable - they are really quite difficult to undo.

ELLABELLA06