4Ultimate Ears Boom 3

KristenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Jessica
JessicaBrisbane, Queensland6 posts

Great sound

We really like the quality of the sound that this speaker has. Connection is fairly easy. Love that it is waterproof etc as we like to use it around the pool. I understand you can connect multiple speakers together but we have not yet tried that. We are happy with our purchase. Show details
pallas
pallas11 posts

Marnz
MarnzPerth, WA40 posts

Very Happy with UE Boom 3/ Lagoon Blue

The wonderboom 3 was a gift from my husband. I had mentioned to him the charging port on the UE Wonderboom 2 had become loose with its connection whilst trying to charge so. The sound quality for the '2' was great but eventually I found that the pins weren't connecting properly causing frustration at not charging at all.

The UE Boom 3 is definately has a more solid a connection for charging and I am very pleased with the speaker clarity and cannot find fault with it. I also love the little noise it makes when you turn it off.