SriLankan Airlines

• Wi-Fi
 Joanna

JoannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are Stealing Vulnerable Peoples Money

I booked a flight to Melbourne from London for $3300 and they cancelled before it, I later found out Melbourne airport was never due to be open on the date, they are fabricating flights to get your hard earned money to keep their company afloat. I was nearly stuck in the UK because of this, 3 months later and they have given me a part refund and only because I got my credit card involved. Why not all of my money? Absolute scam of a company, do not risk booking with them

Maxine H

Maxine H

Terrible service and unfair refund policy

Refused to give me a refund when I didn’t want to travel to Sri Lanka with my family after the Colombo terrorist bombings. Failed to respond to my repeated emails and messages and if they did the English was very poor and barely made sense. I understand a cancellation fee may apply, but they kept half my fares in fees, which was thousands of dollars. Would never book with them again.

George T.

George T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Refund Policy

Purchased Non-Refundable Business Class tickets online in January 2020 for travel in October 2020. We were unable to travel due to Covid 19 and requested a refund. 100% of the payment was refunded within a couple of months with no deduction for fees etc. This is excellent service in a time of crisis. We will definitely be using Air Lanka when we are able to travel again

Harsh T.

Harsh T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Service Provider

One of the worst customer service i have encountered, tried to contact the head office no one even bothers to answer the call, takes forever to answer the emails
Would not recommend unless you wanted to waste your time and money for a very poor service

janaka

janakaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic Sri Lankan Airways

Micky

MickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fly another airline please......unless you prefer 3rd class customer service

Captain America

Captain AmericaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Accommodation decision delayed for 13 days!!

I purchased my ticket from Sri Lankan Airlines on the 24th of November 2019. I'm flying on the 13th of December 2019. I have rang the Airline's Melbourne Office 4 times, every rep. says that my transit accommodation is subject to approval from the Colombo Office and that the Airline will inform me by 5:00 PM Melbourne standard time, and then I am left in the limbo!!!

BERRAK C.

BERRAK C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Save yourself the Trouble !!! Learn from my experience - Worst Airline and Worst Transit Location

Alexandra S.

Alexandra S.

Top mid tier service and aircrafts

The Ringmaster

The RingmasterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and price.

Did a cruise Singapore to Hong Kong. And travel agent no help with 1 way flights to destination and home. A family member recommended Sri Lankan air from Hong kong. Wow $218 full service airline and would give them 9.5 /10 only complaint was security check through my luggage after changeover from HK to Colombo. The Sri Lankan security damage my suitcase and just shoved a sticker over it. Otherwise food and drink feqency was 10/10 and Air line staff very helpful and friendly.

Seat Room
Ravindra T.

Ravindra T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service & staff

Flew both ways month of May 2019, ignored travel warnings went to Sri Lanka.
Staff & service
Worst ground & airline stuff. Forget about asking anything either they don’t know or care. Because they know they got to keep their job.

Baljit

BaljitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No wheel chair given

We booked ticket through agent. And confirmed few times that wheel chair was booked for them. When my parents were on board they were not offered wheel chair at all.
They were not the only one who were not offered.
There were few more passengers in the same boat.
We won't recommend this airline if you need some assistance

good flight - but seats were in poor condition

I had a round trip from Melbourne to Colombo.
Very good experience- both flights were on time - very smooth takeoff and landing - good in-flight food -pleasant flight attendants.
The only issue was that the aircraft had very old uncomfortable seats with almost no cushioning. If not for this problem, it would have been one of my best travel experiences.

Rohan

RohanNewcastle

Better than competitors airline. More leg space. Free selected seat reservation etc. Better landing

Booking good. Free selected seat reservation is better. Bse some airline charging for that. And it can carry 30 kg luggage.
On time trip.
Satisfied on board service.

Deval

DevalAU

Just want to rip off customers

MarkMelbourne

MarkMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No problems, but be careful if you have a DIETARY requirement

Went from Sri Lanka to Japan. Straightforward budget flight, no issues apart from my food: I booked a vegan meal, and this was not observed. The main meal seemed vegetarian, but I received dairy sides, and the yoghurt had gelatine in it (an animal product). This is inexcusable from an international airline based in a country with a large population of vegetarians.

pwo128

pwo128NT, 820

Very good airline, and now a part of OneWorld (codeshare with QANTAS)