Star Kidz Intimo Bedside Bassinet

Star Kidz Intimo Bedside Bassinet

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Star Kidz

Dinoop
Dinoop

Product looks good but only if you are 100% satisfied

Be mindful on strict return policy on products purchased from Nanny-Annie. If you have a change of mind(possible after you see the product if you have opted online order) then you will end up in loosing half the amount when you return the product. Return policy is clearly written in the website but everyone might not be reading it carefully before ordering. Product seems good even though not coming in a professional packaging. Rocking feature is not that great especially you have carpets. You shouldn’t be expecting a rocking feature if you have carpet floor.

Purchased in September 2021 for $319.

Elle
Elle

Flimsy for the price.

Flimsy for the price. I also can’t figure out how to use or find the rock function it’s supposed to have.
It’s also not high enough to meet my king bed.

Purchased in August 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store for $319.

Jess P.Star KidzSend a private message

Hi Elle, Please contact us so we can guide you on how to use the rocking function. In regards to the height, we have measurements listed on the website, which we hope you had a chance to look at before making the purchase.

Jinan
JinanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best purchase ever

Absolutely love this product as I was putting it together I had a bit of issues but as soon as I emailed nanny Annie they were sure to reply quickly. Not only is it modern and cute but very convenient as to being able to be pushed around and ticked whenever needed. Can’t wait to use this in the next few months. Highly recommend

Rekha A.Sydney, NSW

I love this Bassinet very sturdy and bigger than the average size

I received this gift from my brother recently and it looks great and sturdy. It was easy to assemble and very convenient to move around. The size is bigger than the average bassinets I have seen and I guess I can use it for more than 6 months for my baby. The bassinets I saw in stores were without wheels but this product is multifunctional and it has wheels which makes it easy for us to move around.

Purchased in June 2021 for $319.

Bassinets / Cradles

Find out how Star Kidz Intimo Bedside Bassinet compares to other Bassinets / Cradles

Janka S.
Janka S.Sydney, NSW

I love this Co sleeper!

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and finally we are preparing the nursery!
My mom bought for us this bassinet, after I spent months researching and it's truly awesome!
I love the fact that it's big, it has the net on both sides, and it was so easy to assemble! I picked this cosleeper also cause it has wheels and the rocking mode too. The delivery was really fast!
To me it's really worth the price.
If I have to find a con, it's that the mattress protector and the fitted sheets (which I purchased a bit later on) are pretty expensive.
But I'm very happy with this cosleeper, it's really cute and functional. Hopefully bub will like it too!

Purchased in April 2021 at Nanny Annie for $340.

Mia
Mia

Great bassinet and good size

I bought this bassinet when my daughter was 6 weeks old and we used it for a good 5 months (probably more!) as it’s larger than your average bassinet. I found it so handy to easily drop the side down to get my daughter and feed her during the night. The side folds down easily and there were a number of height options - our bed is quite low to the ground so I was looking for a bassinet with a lot of height options. Would definitely recommend this bassinet.

Purchased in April 2020 at Nanny Annie for $319.

Anthony W.
Anthony W.Australian Capital Territory

At this stage all the reviews are spot on.

Very sturdy and multifunctional. No other bassinet on the market had such good reviews, with so much versatility. Our little one has not arrived yet, however we are sure this will meet our needs perfectly.

Purchased in February 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store for $485.28.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Lyn
LynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded my expectations

The only co-sleeper you should have, its well made, I absolutely love the fact it has a rocking feature. It's convenient, and the height can be adjusted depending on the size of your bed. There's plenty of space and overall a fantastic buy. I highly recommend this product to any new mums.

Purchased in January 2021 for $319.

Sarah
Sarah

Lovely look but a few probd

I saw this bassinet with excellent reviews and decided to get one. Pros it looks good firm mattress capacity to tilt which helps with reflux and easy to assemble. Cons are the retractable side doesn’t work properly so no use as co sleeper. A touch on the unsteady side because of wheels but not such that I am concerned about safety.

Purchased in December 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $329.

Imogen B.
Imogen B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for a first time mum

For a first time mum this ticks all the boxes - so much so that my sister who is having her 2nd baby is ditching her bassinet to buy the Bedside Bassinet. It easily adjusts in height to fit to your bed or to stand alone, the wheels make it easy to move and your back won't get sore from having to bend over and pull bubs out when they cry. 10/10 would recommend!

Purchased in August 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $340.

Rakesh
RakeshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product

This is the best bassinet I have ever seen in the market. Truly helps with its design ( rocking, wheels and bed side bassinet). Highly Recommended and good value for money.

Purchased in August 2020 for $315.

Sleeping baby from first night use!

Newborn baby would not sleep in his Moses basket, he just hated it every time we put him down for 2 weeks!
Did a lot of research and decided this bassinet had everything we wanted. And it really delivered! Out baby loved it from the first try and I adore having him so close and safe at night. Perfect height to reach over and comfort him in the night and all the features are awesome. Rocking and adjustable height are great!
I find that my jersey change mat covers fit mattress if well stretched, so no need to but the custom sized sheets.
Will last baby for at least 6 months or more. Worth every cent.

Purchased in August 2020 at Nanny Annie for $300.

Christine1818
Christine1818Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Intimo Bassinet

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Akanksha
AkankshaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product

This is what I was looking for and I got it!
Product is really good. Quality product and easy to assemble and use! I love it and highly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2020 for $315.

excellent service

The service was outstanding. Product was exactly as it was described. Communication about delivery was excellent and quick and the product was delivered ahead of time. five out of five.

Purchased in May 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $400.