Star Kidz Intimo Bedside Bassinet

4.9

Janka S.

Janka S.Sydney, NSW

I love this Co sleeper!

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and finally we are preparing the nursery!
My mom bought for us this bassinet, after I spent months researching and it's truly awesome!
I love the fact that it's big, it has the net on both sides, and it was so easy to assemble! I picked this cosleeper also cause it has wheels and the rocking mode too. The delivery was really fast!
To me it's really worth the price.
If I have to find a con, it's that the mattress protector and the fitted sheets (which I purchased a bit later on) are pretty expensive.
But I'm very happy with this cosleeper, it's really cute and functional. Hopefully bub will like it too!

Purchased in April 2021 at Nanny Annie for $340.00.

Mia

Mia

Great bassinet and good size

I bought this bassinet when my daughter was 6 weeks old and we used it for a good 5 months (probably more!) as it’s larger than your average bassinet. I found it so handy to easily drop the side down to get my daughter and feed her during the night. The side folds down easily and there were a number of height options - our bed is quite low to the ground so I was looking for a bassinet with a lot of height options. Would definitely recommend this bassinet.

Purchased in April 2020 at Nanny Annie for $319.00.

Anthony W.

Anthony W.Australian Capital Territory

At this stage all the reviews are spot on.

Very sturdy and multifunctional. No other bassinet on the market had such good reviews, with so much versatility. Our little one has not arrived yet, however we are sure this will meet our needs perfectly.

Purchased in February 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store for $485.28.

Bassinets / Cradles

Find out how Star Kidz Intimo Bedside Bassinet compares to other Bassinets / Cradles

Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded my expectations

The only co-sleeper you should have, its well made, I absolutely love the fact it has a rocking feature. It's convenient, and the height can be adjusted depending on the size of your bed. There's plenty of space and overall a fantastic buy. I highly recommend this product to any new mums.

Purchased in January 2021 for $319.00.

Sarah

Sarah

Lovely look but a few probd

I saw this bassinet with excellent reviews and decided to get one. Pros it looks good firm mattress capacity to tilt which helps with reflux and easy to assemble. Cons are the retractable side doesn’t work properly so no use as co sleeper. A touch on the unsteady side because of wheels but not such that I am concerned about safety.

Purchased in December 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $329.00.

Imogen B.

Imogen B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for a first time mum

For a first time mum this ticks all the boxes - so much so that my sister who is having her 2nd baby is ditching her bassinet to buy the Bedside Bassinet. It easily adjusts in height to fit to your bed or to stand alone, the wheels make it easy to move and your back won't get sore from having to bend over and pull bubs out when they cry. 10/10 would recommend!

Purchased in August 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $340.00.

Rakesh

RakeshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product

This is the best bassinet I have ever seen in the market. Truly helps with its design ( rocking, wheels and bed side bassinet). Highly Recommended and good value for money.

Purchased in August 2020 for $315.00.

Sleeping baby from first night use!

Newborn baby would not sleep in his Moses basket, he just hated it every time we put him down for 2 weeks!
Did a lot of research and decided this bassinet had everything we wanted. And it really delivered! Out baby loved it from the first try and I adore having him so close and safe at night. Perfect height to reach over and comfort him in the night and all the features are awesome. Rocking and adjustable height are great!
I find that my jersey change mat covers fit mattress if well stretched, so no need to but the custom sized sheets.
Will last baby for at least 6 months or more. Worth every cent.

Purchased in August 2020 at Nanny Annie for $300.00.

Christine1818SYDNEY

Intimo Bassinet

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Bassinets / Cradles

Akanksha

AkankshaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product

This is what I was looking for and I got it!
Product is really good. Quality product and easy to assemble and use! I love it and highly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2020 for $315.00.

excellent service

The service was outstanding. Product was exactly as it was described. Communication about delivery was excellent and quick and the product was delivered ahead of time. five out of five.

Purchased in May 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $400.00.

Evelyn

EvelynSydney, NSW

Perfect & Spacious Bassinet

Bassinet arrived better than I expected. Super easy to use (simple twist and pull down the sidewall). This is the only bassinet available in Australia with this function other than the Chicco Next2me Dream bassinet which is much pricier and not available here. Price is a bonus with all the included functions (rocking, 11 height adjustments) with mosquito net and travel bag. Overall very happy and will recommend all my preggy friends.

Purchased in April 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $339.00.

MrsJones80

MrsJones80North-West & West coast, TAS

Lovely big bassinet

This is exactly what I was looking for. A nice big, lightweight bassinet on wheels that I can move from bedroom to lounge area. I like that the bassinet has mesh windows on both sides to keep air flow moving and love the drop down side to help with co sleeper.

Purchased in March 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store.

Mick C

Mick CQueensland

Just what we were after

Initially we were looking at Vicino model and then saw this one recently listed. We did our research and liked the one handed operation useful. Also the four wheels are great as well, we are able to move the bassinet from room to room with ease. So far very happy with the purchase.

Star Kidz
Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for the awesome review, Mick. We are glad you that loved the quality and happy with your purchase.

cimaasked

Hi. Can anyone clarify the key differences between the Intimo and Vecino? Thanks

Star Kidz
Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi,
The key difference of intimo and Vicino is the 11 Height adjustments, ONE HAND side opening system, slimmer leg than vicino, easier to operate swing system, 4 wheels instead of 2 wheels so moving bassinet around is easier.

Thank you!

Kylie

Kylieasked

We got this bassinet yesterday and we've having trouble getting the rocking legs to expand out. Can anyone help?

I am too

Did you work it out?

Mochaasked

Is the drop down side noisy? Is it likely to wake baby when put down or up?

Christine1818

I bought this bed for my daughter who is having her baby tomorrow... I chose it because it is simply the best and safest in every way. If you read the comparisons to other models it is self explanatory... Here is a breakdown for you... The bed is spacious which means the length and width are very generous... the depth is impressive also... Vented sides for air movement brakes on all four wheels and of course the rocking action if you so desire.

The drop down side is very easy to use and is completely silent which is useful and practical if they are in a sleepy mode. This is the second Star Kidz I have purchased and for me it is simply the best...

A great deal of thought has gone into the desgin for the utmost safety of the baby

I hope this is of help to you Mocha... Christine

Mocha

Thank you for your detailed reply!

Get an answer from our members and Star Kidz representatives