Steelcraft Snooze N Play

Steelcraft Snooze N Play

Okay.

Had bub in the small section at the top for a little while. Liked the change station because it had clips to make sure bub wouldn't move. After a bit of use the material started to sag so i had to stop using it. I guess bub got heavier too. The mobile is so silly, there is one heavier animal than the others so it looks really strange. Why they did that i have no clue.

Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad

Great value and easy to use

I was shopping around for a portacot that was affordable but also good value. After driving around and looking at numerous cots I came across this one. I bought it for less than $160 and it has added features ( bassinet, change table extra) that portacots around the $500 mark have. It is easy to assemble and is a good size. The only criticism I have is that it is a little heavy and the mattress is not completely flat (which is understandable as it too folds up). But on that note, my little girl sleeps beautifully in it and also has enough room to move around comfortably. If you are after an affordable portacot, I recommend this one.