4.5

Karen S.
Karen S.

Price

Narna

From memory about $900. It is the largest of the range in Australia with several smaller ones available.

Lucinda
Lucinda

Just bought this. Recommended by Stihl dealer as the machine to deal with palm fronds. Mine are all dead so no green. I am feeding gradually one at a time. Machine keeps stopping, and hums, so I turn it off. I open it up and see if the blades spin. Yes they do with very little effort on my part. Clear it anyway, and try again. Same thing. Then I tried to feed large flattish green leaves using the soft material setting. It stopped, hummed and then cut out. Opened it up and again, but there was green material unchopped and curled around the centre blade. But again the blades could be moved easily.
Very disappointed, and will be taking it back if I cannot resolve these issues. AUS$800. My old Ozito did better.

grace
grace

I'm having the same problem. every now and then I hit a sweet spot of some mix of dry and green twigs. Its a shame the screws take so long to wind out - if there was a simple clip, I wouldn't feel so annoyed

Torquemeister
Torquemeister

Mine keeps cutting out whenever something it doesnt like goes down its throat. Ive tried smaller and smaller pieces but still it isnt doing what is promised. Maybe take back to the dealer and get them to look at it as frankly its the first Stihl product that is a bit of a lemon.