MPN: RMA-370

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

Gee

GeeSydney

Wonderful for the price!

After buying multiple brands over the years, Stihl definitely wins in the battery and reliability although I haven't had it for too long. Charging is quite quick and is very efficient for small yards. Probably wouldn't be powerful enough for very large yards but is decent enough. It is smooth when using but needs its blade sharpened sometimes. Would definitely recommend! Isn't exceptionally loud either. Normal noise.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Afster

AfsterHunter Region, NSW

Worth buying

I am pleased with this lawn mower. good for small yards only. Struggle a little with sir Walter if you let it grow too long and the blade is blunt. The best thing to do is sharpen the blade very sharp and I have never had a problem even when I let the grass grow longer than I wish

Date PurchasedJun 2015
    Michael

MichaelBrisbane

Can't go wrong

I bought both Ego and a shtil set battery tools. From personal experience Shtil is far batter on battery life and lasting time. And mower is much lighter. Charging tooks about 0.5 hours but the battery itself can last at least 45 min (AP300, not the minimum one). Strongly recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Mohsen

MohsenAU

works efficiently

Hi everyone. I bought a new house 2 months ago and now it time to mowing. I found this model very powerful. noise is normal. It has a good wheel very smooth. handle is in a good high for me as I do not need to bend myself to do the job.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Even cut and handles great

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Slinkycat9Sydney

Why didn't I buy one years ago

We have quite a large lawn and the sales guy recommended buying the larger model, but the 370 was the one that had been highly recommended to me. So glad I went with it. If the lawn isn't too long it does the whole lot on one charge and it is so light and easy to use. If it is very long it does about 2/3 on one charge, but only it takes about an hour to recharge. If the grass is not too long I don't bother using the catcher and the clippings just seem to disappear. I absolutely love it and so far there are no negatives.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
    Leif

LeifNew town

A great alternative to petrol.

Bought this mower when my old petrol Victa finally gave out. It's a very good machine that can handle a regular lawn easily, medium grass is also not a problem. Wouldn't want to have very long grass though, as the charge lasts only about half an hour when you're really battling as I found out when I was helping a friend out. If you are looking for a light to medium mower, I highly recommend this machine. Handling is excellent, the machine is light but doesn't feel cheap. There charge time for the battery is 3 hrs. It's not the cheapest by a long shot, but the battery and charger work for all other Stihl battery operated products. Very happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Just buy it.

I read this review site as part of my research.
    I needed a lightweight, compact, easy to clean and use lawn mover for the small area of grass I have.
    Did the research and bought one. I would highly recommend this mower.
    I also decided to add a hedge trimmer and whipper snipper. All use the same battery and I recommend you get the larger batter. It lasts longer. You do not need the fast charger as the regular charger works fine.
    My neighbor can no longer use a petrol mower ( cant use the starter due to heart problems). He uses mine now.

Johnny

JohnnyHamilton

The best

Just the best so good it mowed the lawn as good as my petrol mower mowed for 30 minutes. I'd highly recommend it. It would be excellent for a town house easy to pick up and move around also to load into a Vehicle. Easy to store saves space . Happy as jan

Grandmama

GrandmamaCamperdown

Great mower - even for a 70 year old - I have now had this great mower for well over 12 months and s

Date PurchasedMay 2014
    Jason L

Jason L

Great little mower

I've been running this mower for about a year and a half and very happy with it.
    A few tips and tricks:
    -mow regularly with a mulching kit. Grass over 100mm tends to draw the battery down quickly and reduces the area you can cover. An unintended benefit of regular moving is a big reduction in flowering weeds. They don't get to reseed.
    -a sharp blade helps to cut more on a charge
    -it's super light, so it tends to float on couch. The grass can thatch at different heights, making the lawn 'lumpy'. I dethatch in early autumn and sew some rye to keep the lawn green over winter.
    -another unintended benefit, my wife will push this mower :)

Simon Manley

Simon ManleyBrisbane

Excellent mower for the small, neat lawn

Small Wonder

This mower amazes me. Stihl hit a home run with this one. Why would anyone want to mess with a cord or gas for a normal size lawn. More powerful than expected. Run time on the AP 180 battery is enough to mow two average size lawns. It doesn't bog down in heavy grass. The catcher is easy to remove and empty, even tells you when it's full. Mowing the lawn is fun again. So light weight you can pick it up and store it on a shelf.
    Performance
    Not a complaint. Excellent piece of equipment.

Kevin

KevinSydney

Stihl RMA 370

This mower simply works ... and I didn't have to plough though days and days of sales misinformation to find a good lawnmower.

Battery power is a game changer, like the Tesla Model S. Congratulations Stihl for making it work well.
    So light and easy to use that my wife enjoys using it ... true story!

Product lives up to Brand promise (works well, low maintenance, a desirable asset, no misleading advertising)
    Product lives up to Brand promise (works well, low maintenance, a desirable asset)

HanzoTheRazor

HanzoTheRazorSouth West Rocks

Why aren't more people using this amazing mower?

cj liverpool