Stihl RMA 443 C

• Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Battery Life

KevIllawarra, NSW

Excellent mower

Being my first electric mower, I thought it would not be as good as a petrol powered one, but I am impressed. Its efficient and lightweight to move around. I got the big 300S battery and it seems to last for a while. I only have a small lawn, about 150 sq.m and I can cut the whole lot and the battery still shows a full charge. The only fault that I can pick out is that it can be too light, if there is such a thing. I find when turning it on a slope (20-30 deg) it tends to tip sideways, but I only did it once!! I did think it also was louder than I thought it would be, but its not an issue. Overall I love the no fuel drama!! I also bought the electric whipper snipper and blower..... Happy Chappy!

Purchased in October 2019.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Battery Life
Product is usedWeekly

Vanguard

Vanguardasked

Hi, I have kikuyu grass too. Just wondering, can this mower cut the kikuyu grass well without any stall or pulling the grass off when the grass is thick and dense? Thanks

Kev

Depends on how thick we are talking about. No can’t say that I have had that problem with moderately thick (10cm) grass. I don’t cut it when wet though which obviously makes it harder for the mower, and it’s electric!

Johnasked

Will This mower cut Sir Walter Buffalo turf & is the mulching kit any good? I already have the battery system for other tools & was going to buy the RMA510 but its a very wide mower (600mm wheel to wheel). No dealer in Adelaide stocks the smaller RMA443c, & Stihl dealer said they are just a "plastic Toy Mower"
Thanks John

Kev

I am cutting kikuyu grass so could not say for sure, but my guess it would. The mulching kit works well but on short grass.

thanks Kev