Stihl RMA 443 C

Stihl RMA 443 C

MPN: RMA443C
5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

KevIllawarra, NSW

Excellent mower

Being my first electric mower, I thought it would not be as good as a petrol powered one, but I am impressed. Its efficient and lightweight to move around. I got the big 300S battery and it seems to last for a while. I only have a small lawn, about 150 sq.m and I can cut the whole lot and the battery still shows a full charge. The only fault that I can pick out is that it can be too light, if there is such a thing. I find when turning it on a slope (20-30 deg) it tends to tip sideways, but I only did it once!! I did think it also was louder than I thought it would be, but its not an issue. Overall I love the no fuel drama!! I also bought the electric whipper snipper and blower..... Happy Chappy!

Purchased in October 2019.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Battery Life
Product is used: Weekly

Johnasked

Will This mower cut Sir Walter Buffalo turf & is the mulching kit any good? I already have the battery system for other tools & was going to buy the RMA510 but its a very wide mower (600mm wheel to wheel). No dealer in Adelaide stocks the smaller RMA443c, & Stihl dealer said they are just a "plastic Toy Mower"
Thanks John

Kev

I am cutting kikuyu grass so could not say for sure, but my guess it would. The mulching kit works well but on short grass.

thanks Kev

Get an answer from our members and Stihl representatives