Stokke Flexi Bath

Stokke Flexi Bath

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stokke

3.0
Aimee
AimeePerth, WA

Great size and very handy for apartment with no bath but..

Great size and very handy for apartment with no bath, so can't fault it's purpose but no matter how often I clean or dry it, the mould is crazy. On the bottom silicone, and now on the inside silicone in small spots on the inside of the bath. I have managed to get these spots off from the inside of the bath but the outside, bottom just keeps accumulating and it just won't come off. Will need to throw it away very soon.

Purchased in November 2019.

Carmelina
CarmelinaMt Vernon

Still going strong

I received this bath as a hand me down from my sister in law who used the bath with my now 6 year old nephew.
Even after so many years in storage the bath is still going strong and in perfect condition.
It’s generous size means I’m still bathing my 8 month son in this bath and the handy fold up feature makes it easy to store away.
I’ve even used it as a kiddy pool outside!

Belinda Stephens
Belinda StephensVictoria, Australia

Expensive and doesn't last

We purchased this for our first child, used it for about 4 months and then stored it. (It was used as per the recommendations). I favoured this one despite the significant price against traditional baths as it folded, I thought it would be great for putting in storage for second child. It was brought back out for our second child, and we found that the silicone has split in places, particularly in the folds. It didn't last two children! (Only has a one year warranty- how fitting- fewer have 2 kids within a year!)
After care service... very poor!
it folds nicely away when not using it
Expensive. Didn't last. Poor warranty. Poor customer service