Sukin Hand & Nail Cream

Sukin Hand & Nail Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sereena

SereenaAdelaide

A loved daily essential!

I have been using Sukin Hand and Nail Cream for a few months now - LOVE IT! Since using it, my hands have felt hydrated, my cuticles and nails are smoother and stronger. My nails are the longest and healthiest they have been in a long time. I enjoy the natural, non chemical, soy scent and love that the product is Vegan, Sulphate free and no animal testing. Ticks all my box's.

Bobsysue

BobsysueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Heavenly Hands at last

Love love love this nail and hand cream - my wrinkled dry summer hands disappeared overnight and I'm back with my luxuriously softly scented hands and nail surrounds. Even if the cream wasn't five star I'd buy it for the delightful scent.
Downside? My pups think it's theirs to lick off :)
Thank you again Sukin - your products are ACE! ( just askour puppies hahaha

Dissatisfied

Dissatisfied

No help at all

Didn't seem to help my hands, in fact they seemed to look worse afterwards. This is the 3rd sukin product i have ever bought and will not buy from them again. Thrice bitten...forever shy

Maddy A

Maddy A

Great hand cream - easy to use

Love this hand cream. Easy to use small pump pack - I have one on my desk and work and one on my bedside table at home. Use it daily, its hydrating, lovely fresh scent. It's natural, Australian made and vegan.

Maz

MazWestern Australia

Good hand and nail cream

I have been using the Sukin hand and nail cream for a couple of months and the smell, easy of application and results are all positive. It is easy to apply and absorbs quickly and well ingo the skin and nails. My hands and nails are left fresh, smelling great and silky.
Smell, ease of application and fresh feeling afterwards

Rospat

RospatSouth East Queensland, QLD

The whole Sukin range is brilliant, especially for dry or mature skin.It has no nasty chemicals,subtle perfume,absorbs really well.It is very reasonable priced and easy to find in health food stores and some chemists.I use it regularly.
Very effective and good price

tkdmum73

tkdmum73Brisbane

This is a great non-greasy hand & nail cream full of natural organic ingredients and not full of chemicals such as sodium lauryl sulphate,parabens and artificial ingredients.Lovely pleasant smell full of gorgeous aromatherapy oils.Absorbs really easy and helps keep your hands looking and feeling good.I have searched for a while to find a good organic hand cream and now I have found one.Is a great price too for quality.Plus this is a carbon neutral product which makes it even better.Now I just can't wait to try the rest of the Sukin range!
It's Organic,Natural,Free from all the nasties,Great Price