Sukin Hydrating Body Lotion

Sukin Hydrating Body Lotion

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Meredith

MeredithBrisbane

I got the baby version

I received the version for babies in the bundle of joy box from chemist warehouse and it is soo runny it looks like transparent milky water. Smells nice though and the smallest amount seems to go a long way but it is super runny.

Purchased in September 2018.

Not good.

Decided to start using natural skincare products so was excited to try this body lotion. I really like the smell and my boyfriend always complemented me on the smell. When i first apply the lotion my skin feels instantly moisturised and soft. However after about an hour my skin feels very dry again which is disappointing. Have stopped buying this product.

Terrible stuff

Instantly dries the skin making you feel like you need to put on more. Smell is offputting, cream has toxic ingredients. The old you get what you pay for. Cheap and Nasty!

Annette

AnnetteBrisbane, QLD

Not Good

Approx one month after I purchased this body lotion it seemed to have a strange smell. Like it went off or something. Can't use it now as it smells terrible! Really disappointed. Waste of money, I wouldn't buy it again.

Love it

Love the smell, love how it feels on my skin. Love everything about it. Very happy with it and I am now starting to use more of the sukin skin care range.

Carmen Ojeda

Carmen OjedaSydney

Amazing!!!!

leaves skin extra soft and helps ease the redness and pumps of the keratosis pilaris on my arms and thighs, i also use this on my face because it is thicker than the face cream and leaves my face amazingly soft and clear in the morning! plus its organic!!
, and has such a nice smell!

Christiane Mccann

Christiane MccannAU

No good

Used it for one week now and my skin has become drier then ever and now tossed it in the bin

Lou.p

Lou.pAshgrove, Queensland

Phenoxyethanol??????

Well, I wish I did my research before buying this!! Very drying and i was wondering what could possibly be in it that was causing my skin to react this way. Benzyl alcohol and the lovely phenoxyethanol! Google this ingredient! Scary reading, not to mention the FDA has put a warning out about it. I don't care if there's less than 1% of it in the lotion. Why use it at all? I'm now using a truly natural and vegan product that does not contain any questionable ingredients. Thanks sukin! I've learnt my lesson about reading and researching ingredients lists, before putting any product anywhere near my body!
I learned to always read the ingredients list
Drying, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol (very drying to the skin)

Rospat

RospatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like all the Sukin range, this is effective, inexpensive and just lovely to use. Comes in a good sized container with a handy pump application.Very good for dry winter skin or mature skin.Could be used all over if you were travelling and only wanted to carry one moisturiser.
Amazing

semipermanent

semipermanentAU

Awesome value, does a great job

Smells delicious - normal Sukin smell (mandarin-vanilla-lavender smell). Super good value, comes in large pump size which lasts forever, especially when you use alot of lotion like me! Very nice consistency, rubs in well, moisturizes well. Pump pack is easy use and mess free. Very refreshing, perfect balance between light and rich. Natural! A little harder to find (health food shops/some chemists).
Natural, great consistency, does a great job, good value, smells good
Little harder to find (health food shops/some chemists)