Sukin Sensitive Calming Night Cream

Sukin Sensitive Calming Night Cream

Brand Manager for Sukin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
Clare W.
Clare W.

Adverse reaction

Caused very bad itching, burning and redness instantly and became worse until I washed it off. Exactly the same happened with their sensitive moisturiser and reading other reviews there seem to be quite a few problems with adverse reactions. Complete waste of money

Purchased in December 2020.

Sarah
SarahHunter Region, NSW

Great for sensitive skin

No reactions when using this product, which was fantastic.
Doesn't feel too heavy and lovely to apply before bed.
Very cost effective product and one i would recommend you try. Go on!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $12.00.

Other Moisturisers

Madelynne S.
Madelynne S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stung

Meant for sensitive skin but when I used it when my skin was calm it stung. Happened with the sensitive cream cleanser aswell. Not happy will be sticking with the pricier A'kin

Ease of Application
Smell
Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Sensitive Calming Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

rbodsworth
rbodsworthNortheast, VIC

Calmed skin immediately

Bad eczema on face, haven't been able to settle it down with hydrocortisone cream and antihistamines. This calmed it immediately, cooled it, took the itch out, eczema easing up. Fantatastic.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Sachila W.
Sachila W.

Love It

Sukin Night Cream has done miracles to my face. I love the way it feels on my skin, and it moisturise dry dull skin very well. Added advantage is Sukin brand is cruelty free and made in Australia. I would recommend using the Sukin day cream as well.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $15.00.

Ease of Application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Stay Away!

I used this product for only a few days and I got a red irritating rash all over my face! My face looked so bad and it was so embarrassing to go out. I couldn't even use anything to cover it up. It took me nearly 2 months for the rash to clear up. Please do not buy his product. It's going to ruin your face!!!

Virgo
VirgoNorth-West & West coast, TAS

It's a Miracle Night Cream.

I am 43 and have a combination/sensitive skin. This is the first time in my life I find a product that really clicks with my fussy skin. Since the first time I used I notice some changes on my skin. My fine wrinkles has faded, my skin stays hydrated and glowing. The most important is the price is so reasonable. It seems my fussy skin has found its soulmate.