Sukin Sensitive Calming Night Cream

Sukin Sensitive Calming Night Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

rbodsworth

rbodsworthNortheast, VIC

Calmed skin immediately

Bad eczema on face, haven't been able to settle it down with hydrocortisone cream and antihistamines. This calmed it immediately, cooled it, took the itch out, eczema easing up. Fantatastic.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Sachila W.

Sachila W.

Love It

Sukin Night Cream has done miracles to my face. I love the way it feels on my skin, and it moisturise dry dull skin very well. Added advantage is Sukin brand is cruelty free and made in Australia. I would recommend using the Sukin day cream as well.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

Stay Away!

I used this product for only a few days and I got a red irritating rash all over my face! My face looked so bad and it was so embarrassing to go out. I couldn't even use anything to cover it up. It took me nearly 2 months for the rash to clear up. Please do not buy his product. It's going to ruin your face!!!

Virgo

VirgoBurnie

It's a Miracle Night Cream.

I am 43 and have a combination/sensitive skin. This is the first time in my life I find a product that really clicks with my fussy skin. Since the first time I used I notice some changes on my skin. My fine wrinkles has faded, my skin stays hydrated and glowing. The most important is the price is so reasonable. It seems my fussy skin has found its soulmate.