Summit Electrical Contracting

Summit Electrical Contracting

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Summit Electrical Contracting

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Best Electrical Company

I’ve used Summit several times now. They’re are honest, professional, courteous, and they clean up any mess made. Summit are my go to electrical company, I wouldn’t look elsewhere for any electric work.

Hurricanos
HurricanosVictoria, Australia

A1 for all your Electrical work

We recently used Summit Electricians for a rewire of an existing apartment, quite a challenging job! The boys from Summit were punctual , courteous and professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending them! Well done , thanks

Other Electricians

Excellent service and advice.

Tim and his team have completed several electrical projects for us. We have found them to be very professional, knowledgeable and responsive to our needs. They are always well presented, polite and respectful of our property. We would have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Highly recommendable

It is the second time we have asked for the assistance. Both times were great experiences, efficacious work and brilliant results! Very patient and explains everything in detail, definitely recommend those out there in need of electricians wo consider them!

Electricians

Find out how Summit Electrical Contracting compares to other Electricians

chaau
chaauGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and reliable service

Tim and his team were fantastic in attending to our problems. The first job was to isolate a couple of power points outside of the house. Tim has just asked for a photo and supplied a quote in a few minutes. In a couple of hours of accepting the quote the job was completed. I was so pleased with the work that have requested a quote on the spot for a second job: replacing of all old style downlights with modern LED kits. This job was also done on time and on a budget.
I highly recommend Summit Electrical to anyone

Well done

I received a good service, pleasantly and obligingly performed. The best part is that I needed a quick response from Summit Electrical and that is what I got: I was without power in the rooms where I needed it.

Julie
Julie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Electricians are very professional. On time and polite. Their work is excellent, can’t fault it at all. We have brick walls and it wasn’t easy for them to find out the perfect solution, somehow they did. Happy to go the hard yards. Tidy too.

Sandi
SandiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficiency plus

1st class service & workmanship. Tim was prompt, efficient, knowledgeable & always on time. Communication/updates along the way, as promised, when delivery of goods for the job delayed. Highly recommend this business.

Other Electricians

You can't do better

I was extremely happy with them - they listened to our requirements, turned up on time, provided suggestions, and the work done was great. I highly recommend them and will use them again.

Electricians

Find out how Summit Electrical Contracting compares to other Electricians

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Electrician

This is my first experience with this company & Tim was fantastic. He got onto the job the next day & the price was reasonable. I will use them again and l highly recommend them.