2Sunbeam DiamondForce 3-in-1 Digital 5L Air Fryer AFP4500DF

4.3
4.4
Buying Guide Banner
Sunbeam DiamondForce 3-in-1 Digital 5L Air Fryer AFP4500DF Showcases

Official material from Sunbeam.

Read now

Sam R.
Sam R.

Cooking basket detaches from removable cooking tray when shaking

Only had cauliflower florets inside. Instructions in manual repeatedly advise to shake food. The cover was over the ejection button when this happened. It's lucky that no one got injured.

The manual also says to "shake gently" (or something to that effect) which is arbitrary and not clear at all on the risk of shaking it too hard. If the manual simply acknowledged this risk then I'd give a better rating.

We're ejecting the inner basket to shake and are having decent results. It's an otherwise handy kitchen appliance and we're happy with the purchase. Show details

Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM
Racheal K.
Racheal K.2 posts

Meh product - basket detaches on its own

Honestly disappointed in this purchase, I wish I got a different one. The basket detaches everytime I pull it out of the machine & it doesn't slide back in well. I always have to wiggle the basket or hit it, in order to get it to slide back in and sit flush with the control panel. It only heats to 200c which sucks as most airfryer recipes are hotter than that. The first time I made wedged potatoes they were rawish even after cooking on the recommended setting and the chicken thighs I cooked for OVER the recommended setting was raw. Show details
Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM
Peggy M.
Peggy M.

Removing sticker covering Preset panel!

After reading one other review saying to remove the sticker that covers the control panel I am away laughing. I Love it! Words very hard to see.... (Remove before use.) Show details ·  1
DMAC PerthPerth, WA18 posts

Linh
Linh2 posts

Fast and easy meal maker

The Sunbeam Airfryer has become our go to daily appliance to prepare our meals for our family of 4.
Pros:
-Very easy to clean with the non stick surface.
-Food cooks faster then in a conventional oven
-Extra rack enables cooking more food and allows air to circulate and crisp up food faster.
-Healthy meals as less oil is required.
-Great for both cooking and heating meals.

Cons:
-Can only cook for about 4 people max, bigger meals will require the oven.
-Takes up valuable bench space

Overall, I would Highly recommended the Sunbeam Diamond Force Airfryer ! Show details

• +1Thumbnail
ShirleyMid North Coast, NSW31 posts
McPop
McPopAU51 posts
  Ambassador Review

Frequently Asked Questions about Sunbeam DiamondForce 3-in-1 Digital 5L Air Fryer AFP4500DF

Why is my air fryer not turning on?

Make sure the basket is inserted properly. Ensure it clicks into the closed position. Make sure the timer is set. Turn the timer dial on the control panel to set the time.

Why does my food not cook evenly?

There may be too much food in inner bowl. Try removing some food from the bowl and cook in smaller batches.

Why are my chips not crispy?

Sometimes the potatoes have too much starch in them. Wash potatoes thoroughly and dry before frying. Also, old potatoes may not crisp properly. Make sure you use fresh potatoes and cut potatoes into smaller pieces.

Also, you can try adding slightly more oil as it will help to improce the crispiness of the potatoes.

My chips not evenly cooked, what can I do?

Shake the chips halfway through to ensure even cooking.

What should I do when the digital display shows E01, E02, E03 or E04?

E01, E02 or E03

Turn off and unplug the air fryer from the power point, wait 5 minutes before plugging back in. If the display still shows E01, please contact our customer care team at 1300 881 861 (8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday).

E04

Turn off and unplug the air fryer, allow the air fryer to return to room temperature before plugging back in. If the display still shows E04, please contact our customer care team at 1300 881 861 (8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday).

Latest Consumer Questions

Jo C.
Jo C.

My new one doesn’t seem to be working properly. Should i be able to hear the fan.?

DMAC Perth

Yes you should hear the fan. It cannot function properly without the fan you should return the product.

Paul J.
Paul J.

Does the basket and handle go in the dishwasher or is there a way to remove the handle from the cooking basket?

DMAC Perth

Handle is part of the basket. I don't use a dishwasher so no idea.

anne f.
anne f.

I have just used my new Air Fryer, and have to say found it a little difficult, user instructions are not that clear, I am cooking a whole chicken, so thought I should select ‘meat’ but then Googled and found a video that showed a whole chicken being cooked with the ‘Chicken Drumsticks’ icon, which I assumed was for smaller pieces of chicken not a whole chicken, is there somewhere where I can see, what each selection item represents as in actual terms of which foods, ie what is meat actually for. Thanks

DMAC Perth

Those are automatic quick select settings for convenience. I suggest you manually set up the airfryer manually for selected individual items such as whole chicken.

CategoryAir Fryers