Sunbeam EasyClean Thick Snack GR7250

Sunbeam EasyClean Thick Snack GR7250

Disappointed that you are not making anymore

This toasty is the best ever on the market as I have 4 other styles and brands and this one is top rated I tell everyone that they need one of these. Was trying to get one for my Dad and a spare for me but very disappoint that they are not available.

Date PurchasedMar 2007

This product is excellent its so easy to clean and no miss and its perfect every time. Ilove it.

This product is excellent its so easy to clean and no miss and its perfect every time. I like to use this one all the time. I wish that this product would be available again in the store. I don't really like the triangle one because its run down the side and so messy. its nice too but its depend on what you put it. thank you

There was one primary reason I bought this little toasted sandwich maker - the design of the pockets. The ones that cut diagonally for you (that'd be almost every single one on the market, then) have a convenience factor, but can't take as much filling as this little guy.

The hardest part about this machine was simply finding it - no-one seems to stock them! You name the electrical retailer and I went there but no luck at any of them. In the end I bought it online for about thirty dollars and I am so glad I did.

It's compact, looks good, has deep pockets for lots of filling (making my own pizza pockets with bread works incredibly well) and it goes from stone cold to ready to cook in about one minute.

Highly recommended.
Everything.

Best one on the market!

This sandwich maker is everything it is described to be. It's so easy to clean and holds so much more filling than other sandwich makers. I wanted one that wouldn't cut the sandwich in half so that my filling, particularly cheese wouldn't melt all over the sides of the machine. This one is fabulous! I can even pour a raw egg into a sandwich and cook it without it spilling everywhere! The sandwich moulds are also very large, giving you more choice in the size of breads that you can use. I could even put a large sized roll and it would easily fit in the middle of one mould element. The outer material is made from a very durable plastic that can withstand thick fillings. It doesn't feel flimsy as though it would break under pressure when you are trying to close the device to cook your sandwich. I really can't recommend this model enough!
Cooks thick sandwiches fabulously, so easy to clean, durable, quality made
Absolutely none!

Is the sunbeam sandwich press/jaffle maker still available? Product no. GR7250. Love it because you can cook a raw egg without it going everywhere. Hate the triangles.
Hi Sandra, It doesn't look like it I'm afraid. Sunbeam currently sells a couple of models called "Big Fill Toastie" which looks like it has fairly deep cooking plates, but it does cut the sandwich diagonally. Hope this helps. Drew