Sunbeam EasyClean Thick Snack GR7250

Sunbeam EasyClean Thick Snack GR7250

Disappointed that you are not making anymore

This toasty is the best ever on the market as I have 4 other styles and brands and this one is top rated I tell everyone that they need one of these. Was trying to get one for my Dad and a spare for me but very disappoint that they are not available.

Date PurchasedMar 2007

This product is excellent its so easy to clean and no miss and its perfect every time. Ilove it.

This product is excellent its so easy to clean and no miss and its perfect every time. I like to use this one all the time. I wish that this product would be available again in the store. I don't really like the triangle one because its run down the side and so messy. its nice too but its depend on what you put it. thank you

Drew911Hills District, Sydney

There was one primary reason I bought this little toasted sandwich maker - the design of the pockets. The ones that cut diagonally for you (that'd be almost every single one on the market, then) have a convenience factor, but can't take as much filling as this little guy.

The hardest part about this machine was simply finding it - no-one seems to stock them! You name the electrical retailer and I went there but no luck at any of them. In the end I bought it online for about thirty dollars and I am so glad I did.

It's compact, looks good, has deep pockets for lots of filling (making my own pizza pockets with bread works incredibly well) and it goes from stone cold to ready to cook in about one minute.

Highly recommended.
Everything.

Happy Mum14

Happy Mum14MELBOURNE

Best one on the market!

Sandra

Sandraasked

Is the sunbeam sandwich press/jaffle maker still available? Product no. GR7250. Love it because you can cook a raw egg without it going everywhere. Hate the triangles.

Hi Sandra,

It doesn't look like it I'm afraid. Sunbeam currently sells a couple of models called "Big Fill Toastie" which looks like it has fairly deep cooking plates, but it does cut the sandwich diagonally.

Hope this helps.

Drew

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives