2Sunbeam FlexiFry AFP5100BL

Ajay
AjayVictoria
  Fair Incentive

FlexiFry Air Fryer Oven

This Air fryer literally packs a punch! I can cook everything in at the same time to feed just a few or even a crowd. I have used this on a daily basis for air frying, baking and also for reheating a few things at the same time. Saves me time and it is very efficient compared to a traditional oven. Show reply
M. NS. Hellsing
M. NS. HellsingSydney, NSW5 posts

Loving it

super easy to use, large capacity that fits so much in! but the unit itself is surprisingly small - doesnt take much space on my kitchen benchtop.
heats up real fast and had my dinner ready (air fried lotus chips, nuggets and pizza) within 20mins.
kinda wish there're more accessories but still overall an amazing product.
so excited to try the dehydrate function soon!! Show details ·  1
Theingthing
TheingthingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect cooking! So quick & easy!

I love the programmed settings, it’s so easy to use, quick to heat up & even cooking! I cooked fish, chips & extra veggies, all turned out perfectly! The design looks so lovely on my bench too! Show details ·  1
Harshini K.
Harshini K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect airfryer found

It was very easy and intuitive to use. I tried samosa, salmon and fries and they turned out to be amazing and perfect crispyness Show details ·  1
Eillas79
Eillas79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Time Saver, A great Air Fryer

We had decided to upgrade our Air Fryer and we are so happy we did. When researching we came across the Sunbeam FlexiFry Air Fryer Oven AFP5100BL. IT had similar features to our previous Air Fryer but the one main difference was the removable door. This makes ease for cleaning. When opening the box I was pleased to see the air fryer was a gorgeous navy colour. I thought I would test out one of my family favourites, homemade focaccia. Not only did the cooking time decrease but we were able to make individual loaves. The 10L capacity meant I could cook with ease from my silicone pan. The easy touch functions make it foolproof for the teenagers make a snack. Show details ·  1
Jan B
Jan BSydney, NSW

Flexifry Air Fryer Oven

The oven is neat and beautifully designed - an easy fit on bench taking little space.
Easy to use. Being in my eighties, I found purchasing an air fryer cook book really helped. Haven’t looked back and look forward to trying new recipes.
Have baked slices and muffins.
Have roasted duck, chicken and mixed vegetables
Have cooked steak.
All with great success.
Cleaning is exceptionally easy- quick and time saving. Show details ·  1
Sue Ling
Sue LingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Daniel D.
Daniel D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a great product

What a great product, tested it out for Friday night fish & chips and was able to feed a family of 4. Had dim sims, chicken nuggets, flat head tails and a decent amount of chips all going at once.
It was all cooked perfecting in under 20minutes.
At the 10min mark I stopped it and swapped the trays over, which I think helped with the consistent cooking. Show details