Sunbeam Morning Frost Glass Kettle KE6200

MPN: KE6200

Jean D.

Jean D.Sydney, NSW

Perfect little thing!

We boil water 4 or 5 times a day. It is small but with good 1.7L capacity. It looks absolutely beautiful when boiling water. The only thing is that the pour is not very clean might because the mouth is a bit wide. And I will need to put up the lid to empty the kettle. Still love it and enjoy using it everyday.

Hi Jean D,
Thanks for the great review. Your feedback on the mouth size will be passed onto our product team. Kind Regards Sunbeam

Steffi

SteffiPerth, WA

Excellent purchase!

I have been using this kettle for 1 week and I love it! Heats up quickly and looks amazing. Not too noisy. Also easy to clean. The frost finish is great as the water marks can’t be seen therefore no need to waste time to make it look sparkling.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $73.00.

Hi Steffi,
Thanks for the great review!
Kind Regards Sunbeam

Will

WillSydney, NSW

Great Kettle - quiet and looks great

I wanted a glass kettle and chose this one because it looked more compact but still held as much water as all the others. I got the benefit of glass without the problem of the finger prints and trying to keep the outside polished all the time. It's amazing quiet and fits perfectly with my kitchen. Really like the blue glow when the kettle is switch on. Very happy

Purchased in July 2019 for $79.00.

Hi Will,
Thanks for the great review! Kind regards, Sunbeam

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Top performer

Had this one for a few weeks and looks good and does a great job. I can see exactly what the water level is without relying on a water gauge and simple design make it inviting to use. Colour and design make it a complement to any kitchen.

JohnC

JohnCSydney, NSW

An awesome kettle

I got my kettle and i should say i was impressed. Its luminous blue light gives a cool effect. The body is like 95% glass so it really looks modern and easier to clean because you can see the inside clearly. There's a small round metal plate at the bottom for heating and the rest is glass. So you dont have to worry that much about the inside going rusty over time. Boils the water very quickly, definitely an excellent choice.

Esther olutoyin

Esther olutoyinSydney, NSW

Excellent kettle! Love this passionately

kettle boils fast with minimal noise, the outside heat of kettle is also very minimal, the water taste is great, I love everything about this kettle, it’s really a great purchase to my kitchen set.

Purchased in June 2019 at Sunbeam Australia.

Dave21

Dave21

Form and function!!

The water has a completely neutral taste no funny plastic type flavour like I have experienced before with others.
Love the blue lighting showing the water boiling makes it easy to gauge when in use.
Speed of boiling is comparable to other kettles I have used but outside jug doesn’t get so hot u burn your hands which is great as I have 3 kids and they love to touch everything.

Purchased in July 2019 for $79.00.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Perfectly stylish kettle

Just found my new 'best purchase"!! This kettle is just super stylish. The glass is frosted giving it such an elegant look. Being glass it means you can see the water at all times and it just feels clean and sleek. The water indicator is at the front but again, being glass there is no guessing. What you see is what you get. It boils very rapidly and the blue light is ultra cool. Do yourself a favour and give it a go, I love it!!

Purchased in July 2019 for $70.00.